Cad Bane - CW22 v2

GNT

Reaction score
Since the first thread is reaching an end please carry on here.

Cad Bane was a male Duros who rose to be the galaxy's deadliest bounty hunter during the Clone Wars. Born on the planet of Duro, the ruthless Bane worked for the highest bidder, and after fellow bounty hunter Jango Fett perished in the opening battle of the war, the Duros became the galaxy's best and most fearsome mercenary. Around 22 BBY, Bane was hired to break the Republic captive Ziro Desilijic Tiure out of prison on the galactic capital of Coruscant, and formed a team of hunters to capture members of the Galactic Senate. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine was forced to free Ziro, and Bane later disbanded his team of hunters.

The last post from the previous thread:

Sith_Dreamer said:
Got him tonight at Wal-Mart. MY Wal-Mart got in 3 or 4 of those long blue display boxes filled with the newer CW and Saga Legends figures, though right now they are stuck on the clearance aisle at my store, so you may start looking around to see if your stores get them too.
So thoughts on this figure? If you've picked him up please let us know all about it

Reaction score
Finally managed to find Cad Bane yesterday and I am quite happy with him! Sure, it would have been nice to have better legt articulation, but other than that he is great.

Reaction score
Keeping mine carded hopefully it gets re-released again with better articulation. Very happy that I have one for now though.

Reaction score
bikerscout said:
u can always have someone make custom knees for ya --just an option
Dr. Medicine ball m.d. something like this why dont we all get on our knees and pray, we don't have knees mutha --'s. from sw robot chicken 2.

Too expenisve to get another one at the moment. whether your driving around to find it or buying it on ebay.

Reaction score
Finally found him tonight at Wal-Mart. They had just restocked and the pegs were overflwoing. They had to put a bunch of figures on the shelf below. Tucked way in the back was a single Cad.

Reaction score
I finally found one this morning.The store I found him at had a ton of everybody else,but only one of him.I'll keep this one carded until I come across another one.

Reaction score
I've seen this guy everywhere around here lately. I'm considering getting another and super gluing his hat on and letting my son play with that one. I'm sure the hat will get lost otherwise, just like one of the rockets from the AT-TE and TurboTank.

Reaction score
Found one today along with my first sighting of the turbo tank. One of the only CW figures I'll be picking up, but it was too cool to pass up.

Reaction score
Saw it at Wal Mart for the first time yesterday. Looks ok in person, but the static legs killed it. I laughed and passed on it.

Reaction score
I was shocked to see how many one of my WM had of him. I had only seen him twice before, and I saw 7 there. I was just suprised.

Reaction score
Saw a ton of him this weekend. Picked him up. He's a great looking figure. The pics don't do it justice, really the sculpt is fantastic. The arms are a bit wonky since they're difficult to pose. Those cables aren't helping it either. The articulation is lacking, but we knew that. Fantastic looking figure though

Reaction score
Yeah just got this on ebay instead of at the store. Was not going to waste gas driving around for it. Other people it does not matter because if they can not find it they might get other stuff so it wont be a wasted trip but I was just looking for this so its fine.

Reaction score
Lord_Atmo said:
Saw it at Wal Mart for the first time yesterday. Looks ok in person, but the static legs killed it. I laughed and passed on it.
my sentiments exactly, except the laughing. If he ever gets knees, then I'll get him probably

shame on Cad for not getting himself at the store. Not a true bounty hunter

Reaction score
CadBane said:
Yeah just got this on ebay instead of at the store. Was not going to waste gas driving around for it. Other people it does not matter because if they can not find it they might get other stuff so it wont be a wasted trip but I was just looking for this so its fine.

he's pretty common honestly

Reaction score
Blight said:
CadBane said:

he's pretty common honestly
I'm not that fortunate. I haven't seen him once!

Reaction score
I have a couple of extra if anyone needs it. 8 each and shipping.

GNT

Reaction score
Haloid1177 said:
I was shocked to see how many one of my WM had of him. I had only seen him twice before, and I saw 7 there. I was just suprised.
Your local store must of got a few cases in and restocked the shelves (wish my local stores would do the same
), I'm sure he'll fly off the shelves in no time at all

Reaction score
I originally had planned to run this marathon over the holiday weekend, but family obligations got in the way...

So, what the heck, I'll run it today.

Here's Cad Bane!

While this IS a cool-looking alien bounty hunter (something I've often said is LACKING in Star Wars these days...), Cad Bane is NO Boba Fett!

Reaction score
Mr Curto said:
While this IS a cool-looking alien bounty hunter (something I've often said is LACKING in Star Wars these days...), Cad Bane is NO Boba Fett!
You sir are 100% correct!

Reaction score
Does anyone know if he fits in the magnagaurd fighter as he eventually pilots one in the series?

Reaction score
Picked it up today. Decent figure. The lack of knee articulation bothers me a little, but oh well. He's also a bit TOO skinny but still looks good.

Got 2 extras in case anyone wants to make a TRADE.

Looking for this stuff:

LEGACY
-John Branon (Red Squadron) from EVO Rebel Pilots III
-Episode I Obi Wan

CLONE WARS '09
-Luninara Unduli
-Padme in Adv. gear

Reaction score
Do the figure's forearms not swivel? I've yet to see him in the wild (St. Louis appears to be the last city in the country to get anything new...grrrrr
)

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Cad Bane - CW22

Mr Curto said:
Not yet
But I'm sure Cad Bane will soon have a huge following when the 2nd season starts. The only difference between Cad and Boba is that Cad has is a prettyy interesting bounty hunter and has actually had a role where as Boba was only a background lacky in the OT and PT.

Reaction score

oh my we all know who is going to come by and have something to say.

cad banes the best emkay. lmao hes not cad bane boba is get used to it.

Reaction score
Master_Kwinn said:
Do the figure's forearms not swivel?
Yes, they do. Did I leave that out of the picture? Hold on, I'll add it in. Sorry about that.

Reaction score

GeneralGreivous said:
oh my we all know who is going to come by and have something to say.

cad banes the best emkay. lmao hes not cad bane boba is get used to it.
Yes Iamthefett I'm sure we all know that boba is your favorite bounty hunter by now.

You don't think we know or are you just thriving off of this charade. Have a good day now ya hear.