Cad Bane (Bracca) - #TBB??

Reaction score
Super easy pre-order. Amazon usually gets it right, except when they have multiple items to put live...then they end up delaying something.

Reaction score
So easy on amazon, over and done. They don't put 6 up at a time and let everyone fight for it.

Reaction score
Oops I missed it, forgot since I had a meeting lol. I’m sure it will come back up eventually.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Reaction score
Said I wasn’t going to get one but did just that when it came down to crunch time. I love TBB and Bane. I don’t care for Crosshair for whatever reason and have passed up every chance to get the Imperial version, so I figure the money I saved there will go to this. Still can’t wait for the live action Bane fig...

Reaction score
Reaction score
I’m good. I just pre-ordered a reissue of the original as the scalper price just touched the ceiling from the BOBF finale. I do like the original better, but this would be a fine edition also.

I only have Bane in 3.75” with the pirate speeder.. which I also prefer as he can sit in his ship without the long coat tails.

Reaction score
Considering how similar this figure is to the original release, it’s crazy that it’s almost an entirely new sculpt. I know it’s been brought up, but I just didn’t grasp HOW MUCH new sculpt this is. I think maybe just the forearms are reused and that’s it? At first glance I assumed there was a lot more reuse since visually the figures really aren’t that dissimilar. Now I’m just peeved about all the times we’ve gotten “variants” of a look where they just do repaints with no corrected sculpt work (Tython Ruins Boba, Koska’s shins) but are willing to resculpt all of Cad Bane.

Reaction score
Missed out AGAIN on this exclusive.. this will go the way of the Mando Scout Trooper and Artillery Stormtrooper for me, but the worst thing for me is that I actually want to get this character. I can't constantly keep track of these dates and times only to find out that they sell out in minutes.

I don't understand why pre-orders for a mass market series has to sell out this quick, especially since it's not going to be coming out in the near future. I already missed out recently on the Walmart Boba Fett and now this. :(

Reaction score
It is a bizarre choice of figure for an all new resculpt, when Hasbro consistently reuses and repaints the same stuff over and over for other seemingly more 'important' figures.

Reaction score
Last edited: