Cad Bane and Todo 360 Mini Bust - PGM Exclusive

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to check out? I tell it what address and hit proceed and nothing happens. Tried the iPhone, iPad, and Desktop.

Edit... Never mind. Unchecking the box for "ship to the same address" got it working...

This one looks great. And, that’s an interesting way to do the droid.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like this combo. Will probably pick up the PGM exclusive if it's still available for gold members tomorrow

Reaction score
This one looks promising. May consider selling my Clone Wars maquette piece for this one. 3K reg ed pieces will be around for years. I'm not even sure there are that many mini-bust collectors around anymore.

Very reminiscent of the Jango mini-bust & might look good paired next to that. (Remember when they actually chromed their pieces when needed?!)

jango.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
If anyone with the Platinum PGM wants to help me out with this exclusive version , it'd be appreciated. I'm but a lowly GOLD member.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Are people able to pre-order? I went to order and said it doesn't go on sale until tonight at 11pm central. But I've seem people saying they've ordered it.

Reaction score
Weird, the PGM and regular one both say not available yet to pre-order.

Reaction score
Looks great, Todo is an excellent addition. Should have come out long before this, but at least he's now on the way.
The company seems to be trying to be more timely with releases. Hopefully Fennec Shand will be announced soon and maybe even Cara Dune.

Reaction score
I haven’t been a PG member since 2016, so I sort of forget how it works. So if I buy a platinum membership for $150 that just allows me to pre-order it, but I still have to pay another $150 for the item ?

Also, I’m going to be annoyed if they come out with a live-action boba Fett version soon-ish after this, like they did with the Ashoka bust haha

Reaction score
only 500 for the Exclusive so that was a easy Pre-Order. Finally a benefit of being a Platinum Member. Honestly I'm not sure why I'm a platinum member :LOL: I don't even recall what the gifts were lol

Reaction score
I switched to GOLD for the last two years , and used the extra $50. to pay for the " Free select shipping " option. Up till now I've never missed out on anything by being Gold instead of Platinum. And hopefully it won't this time either. I'll be a little bummed if I miss out on todo 360. Was just rewatching
his episode where they were stealing the holocron. Good stuff. But MAN , that Bane bust looks sweet ! Whoever is doing these 1/6 Clone Wars busts for them , their quality level is 2 steps ahead of all the other factories they use !
a9a0b3a124c51f76c9109a30f2b786fd.jpg

Reaction score
Nope, I can't either. Would like to order and head to bed.

Reaction score
People were posting that they had ordered yesterday. So we should be tonight. WTH ?

Reaction score
All too drunk from st pats, which why I I will be disputing the charge (and no response) for the cracked Tessek bust in a few days.

Reaction score
Got it to show up on my iPad. Still doesn't show up to order on my phone. Weird. Anyway , order placed !
fb1b6172cea5bd5685e3c41230197a9c.jpg

Reaction score
Wow! This is a kick-butt piece, going by the pictures. I did not renew my membership this year for reasons I mentioned before, and I do not collect Clone Wars or The Book of Fett (not much room left for me to display), but I would have been happy to get it for any other collector should I've had a membership. I hope every one of you folks wanting it can get to it with ease. I'm sure it'll look great in your collection. It is also a completely never before made character, making him even more desireable. Good luck, folks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I love that bust! I took the pack with Todo, I don't have interest with him because it's not a minibust, but the edition it's only 500 and without him 3000. We will see which will be the final value in secondary market for the exclusive.
For the other hand I'm sure that also the real version of Cad Bane is coming, but I thing I will prefer the clone wars version after see Cad Bane in the book of Boba Fett.

Reaction score
For some reason , the " PGM EXCLUSIVE " ordering window never popped up on my phone. Went back and forth between my ipad and phone refreshing after midnight. Finally around 12:45 AM , it popped up on the iPad , and I got my order in. Strangely it still wouldn't show as available to order on my phone at that time.
Anyway , I had $25. in reward points available , so I got it for $95. Pretty good for a semi- low ES exclusive.
b1090ae89a0cdce3dee0b787279dd92b.jpg