C5 Orders

Reaction score
jedimom said:
Okay.... I got my t-shirts in today but no sign of my badge set?!
That's good news on the apparel front! Your the first I've heard of receiving theirs! I'm hoping my hoodie is on its way!

Reaction score
Yep, that is fantastic. You shouldn't worry about your badges. At least they're not limited.

Reaction score
I still have received nothing from swagdog. This is getting ridiculous.

Reaction score
Ross_C said:
Just so people know, they cancelled the limited nature of these sets. They were selling as many as they could with no finite cut off at 200.
where did you hear that?

Reaction score
JediDave76 said:
Ross_C said:
Just so people know, they cancelled the limited nature of these sets. They were selling as many as they could with no finite cut off at 200.
where did you hear that?
From the store managers wednesday night at CV and again on the Sunday. They informed me that they would just keep selling and selling sets, and print to order at the end. I guess it was too complicated to accurately keep track of how many they sold, even though they had a proper barcode digital inventory.

Reaction score
soooooo happy i rushed over there first thing on thurs morning then....

Reaction score
I'm still waiting on my badge set to arrive.
but being in OZ i was expecting to have to wait.
Don't forget to your thoughts on the wait up onto the CV poll.

VNB.

Reaction score
NEWS JUST IN!
Got my badge set today. awesome!
But yaeh the plastic box is rather cheap!

VNB = )

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
jedimom said:
Stillllll no badge set
Just a heads up, all of the badge sets have been mailed. If you are still waiting on your set, I would suggest that you call Swag Dog right away.

Reaction score
I just called and left a message since the person I needed to talk to was in a meeting. Here's the contact info:

1-877-792-4364
Ext. X5235

Reaction score
It's a shame that the quality of the box for the badge set isn't very good. As I recall, the C3 set came in a very nice wood box.

Reaction score
I've seen the phone number to contact him

I'm from france, Nobody have an e-mail adresse ?

Thanks a lot !!!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
jedimom said:
I called yesterday and left a message. Have not heard back yet
I would suggest calling again and if they tell you that the person you need to talk to is "out in the warehouse" or "on a conference call", tell them you already left a voice mail last week and didn't hear back.

Reaction score
I just got a response from Kate @ SwagDog. All her email said was that it was shipped so it makes me wonder if I had been forgotten...

Reaction score
Just got my hoodie today! A bit small but it works! When I out grow it I'll have the tailor replace the patches to another hoodie!

Reaction score
Finally got my badge set! It took two calls and an email from thiri main site to get a response, but I finally got it!

Reaction score
Have you called? You may want to go to the swag dog web page (www.swagdog.com) and use their "Contact Us" page to send an email. That's finally what I did, even after 2 phone calls. Be sure to include the email address you ordered from.

Reaction score
Still waiting on 2 Sets of Badges and 2 Sets of T-shirts (Large and X-Large). I've e-mailed a couple of times and heard nothing... I'll call later today

Cheers

James

Reaction score
burnsnet said:
Still waiting on 2 Sets of Badges and 2 Sets of T-shirts (Large and X-Large). I've e-mailed a couple of times and heard nothing... I'll call later today

Cheers

James
I'm still waiting on one shirt, they sent one and not the other, and now they are ignoring my E-mail's.

Reaction score
burnsnet said:

Cheers

James
Swagdog are complete morons. They sent me my shirt but no badges. I called a few time and kept getting the runaround "they are shipping this week." After almost 3 months,I gave up and disputed it with my credit card company and won. The funny thing was, the shirt was shipped from Connecticut. I live in CT and still can't get badges from the state I live in? Pathetic company.

Reaction score
rnbuda said:
any updates guys?
Woot. 4 and a half months after the con and I finally got my shirt that I was supposed to be picking up there. Defiantly won't preorder/order anything for C6, if they don't have it there I'm not buying it.