C5 Orders

Reaction score
Has anyone heard or received anything about items ordered from SWS at C5? Such as badge sets, T-shirts, etc? I ordered a badge set and 2 tees and have heard nothing, yet items I ordered after C5 have arrived

Reaction score
Did you buy them on like back-order for the shirts?

Reaction score
Did you buy them on like back-order for the shirts?

Reaction score
It could be - there was an order form, but it was for the JetSki Boba, so that might have been sold out. No one told me it was sold out (or the badge set either) just that I would have to order it

Reaction score
jedimom said:
It could be - there was an order form, but it was for the JetSki Boba, so that might have been sold out. No one told me it was sold out (or the badge set either) just that I would have to order it
Same thing here. I was charged Monday after the convention and I am still waiting contact. I've emailed starwarsshop and was told to go to starwarscelebration contacts and have heard nothing. I have good faith though...for now...

Reaction score
When I place an order at C5 they gave me this letter saying it could take 2-4 weeks.

Reaction score
I ordered before the convention, two xl boba shirts, 2, xl celebrations shirts and 2 programmes.
As I live in England I had to collect at the show, I got the 2 programmes but they tried to give me 2 large celebration shirts and no boba shirt.
I got the celebration exchange for x-large but there were no Boba in the CV store.
I was given a guys email address to email about the Boba shirts and he told me he would sort it.
I've emailed last week when getting back to England but had no reply from him re the t-shirts.

Reaction score
so has anybody received any notices / emails about the badge set pre-order?

Reaction score
darthtrooper said:
I ordered before the convention, two xl boba shirts, 2, xl celebrations shirts and 2 programmes.
As I live in England I had to collect at the show, I got the 2 programmes but they tried to give me 2 large celebration shirts and no boba shirt.
I got the celebration exchange for x-large but there were no Boba in the CV store.
I was given a guys email address to email about the Boba shirts and he told me he would sort it.
I've emailed last week when getting back to England but had no reply from him re the t-shirts.
Then I'm in the same boat as you. They didn't have my Celebration logo shirts either and I got told the same they they would sort it out. I E-mailed them to check last week and again "They'll look into it."

Reaction score
Well, when I ordered my badge set at the convention, I was given the phone number (1-877-792-4364) to the company (Swag Dog) that is providing these. I called yesterday and was told a couple of things by the woman I talked with. She said the sets are being assembled this week, the second thing she said surprised me. She said that contrary to what was told to us in print (limited to 150 sets) was untrue, that all orders will be filled and that she didn’t know where the “limited to 150” came from! This is great news for anyone who thought they might not get a set due to the “supposed” limit.

Reaction score
That's surprising! But I'm glad that everyone will get a set; it really didn't make sense otherwise.

(And they were supposed to be limited to 200, not 150)

Reaction score
I ordered the Boba tshirt before CV, and when I got it I was very disappointed in it. I only put it on for about 15 minutes and took it back off and have not look at it since.

Reaction score
This is the 3rd week since I've been charged and nothing yet! I'll give them 5 weeks until I start getting upset and sending various emails and phone calls out!

Reaction score
I hope it isn't 200 badge sets! I paid in cash at the show for it!

Reaction score
Sent two emails now about my t-shirts and still no reply. I might phone them but that will cost me as I live in the UK.

Reaction score
Sorry you haven't received your items! Such a nuisance!

I suggest using an international phonecard to save costs on phoning directly!

Reaction score
hello, me i'm in france and i don't receive anything yet. I'm waiting for 3 badges set :S

Reaction score
I got my badge sets on Saturday - the company that made them (Swag Dog) is in Baltimore, so they didn't have to go far to get to me (about 20 miles North). Each set came in a plastic case wrapped in bubble wrap. The Jedi Knight and Jedi Master badges were not included.

Reaction score
I am waiting for one badge set so hopefully in the early part of this week as I am not that far from
Baltimore . My e-mails to the company have not been returned, I did speak to the woman in charge of c5 orders but she never got back to me as she said she would.
I am nervous that they did not have an order for me as the woman who waited on me at c5 didn't seem all that informed as to the badge set ordering process.

Joe

Reaction score
Update--- within minutes of posting, my mail carrier pulled up to my box with my Mail away Rocket Fett, an order from Official Pix, AND the Badge Set!!

Joe

Question for anyone who has recieved a badge set.. what kind of plastic case did you get? Mine were shipped in a plastic case that they only fit diagonally in.

Reaction score
What about t-shirts ordered at the show? Have any of these begun trickling in?

Reaction score
JoeKersavage said:
Update--- within minutes of posting, my mail carrier pulled up to my box with my Mail away Rocket Fett, an order from Official Pix, AND the Badge Set!!

Question for anyone who has recieved a badge set.. what kind of plastic case did you get? Mine were shipped in a plastic case that they only fit diagonally in.
Joe

That sounds like the same cases that mine were in - they just barely fit diagonally.

Reaction score
No t-shirts yet.

But with the ForceCast finally wrapping up their CV overage this is my last connection to Celebration. Maybe I don't want them to come...

Reaction score
Mine badge set arrived the same way. In a cheap plastic case that barely keeps its lid on. I see they went cheap cheap. Why couldn't they do something similar like they did with the badges from CIII? It was a nice wooden case with sliding top and had the Vader logo on the top.

Reaction score
This question is for the folks who already recieved their badge sets. When did you order them. I know that I ordered mine on Saturday ( the only day I attended) and they sure as heck took my money and information but I haven't recieved a response from swagdog.

Reaction score
Jedi_Rainman said:
Mine badge set arrived the same way. In a cheap plastic case that barely keeps its lid on. I see they went cheap cheap. Why couldn't they do something similar like they did with the badges from CIII? It was a nice wooden case with sliding top and had the Vader logo on the top.
They've steadily gotten cheaper. The C1 passes were just a flimsy plastic case. C2 came in a spiffy metal lunchbox with a disposable camera. C3 came in the fancy wooded box and C4 came in a metal flip-book thing.

Reaction score
JoeKersavage said:

Joe

Got my badge set today. It came in the same odd square box. Looks like they went down to the Wal-Mart and picked up 200 of the closest fitting packages they could find. Also it was shipped from an individual not the company. Was yours?

Reaction score
Still waiting on my shirts as well. Mine were ordered BEFORE the show and they had no record of them at the show. Still going round with customer service (if you can call it that). But I have had no news for several weeks now. Emailing with no reply.

Reaction score
Darth_Steve said:
JoeKersavage said:

Joe

Got my badge set today. It came in the same odd square box. Looks like they went down to the Wal-Mart and picked up 200 of the closest fitting packages they could find. Also it was shipped from an individual not the company. Was yours?
Just so people know, they cancelled the limited nature of these sets. They were selling as many as they could with no finite cut off at 200.