C-IV Mc Luke
C-IV Mc Droids
C-IV Coin x2
SDCC Mc Ben and Yoda

I am interested in the following:
C-E Mc Luke
C-E Mc Droidz
C-E Coin x2
UK store exclusive Mc Ben and Yoda as well.

Help moi, Euroscummerz-you're my only hope

Spencer Dean Welch II?:>}
(Head Quartermastre of Wales (in absentia))
Addled the UK store exclusive Mc Ben and Yoda.

So basically my 7 itemz fer yer 5

S?:>}

Reaction score
Blitzkriegtrench said:
They sold the McQuarrie Ben and Yoda at CE??? I didn't hear that. Do they have different coins as well? Sticker on the clamshell? Different cardback ON the figure (like the Luke), or a cardback insert (like the droids)? I'll be getting these figures in San Diego, but I guess I want to trade these for CE versions as well...

Reaction score
kenbenobi said:
Blitzkriegtrench said:
They sold the McQuarrie Ben and Yoda at CE??? I didn't hear that. Do they have different coins as well? Sticker on the clamshell? Different cardback ON the figure (like the Luke), or a cardback insert (like the droids)? I'll be getting these figures in San Diego, but I guess I want to trade these for CE versions as well...
Actually dude you overlooked the "store exclusive" part of the name.

Because per Hasbro's slide show presentation as seen on the main page the Mc Jedi Master Duo will be coming to a U.K. retailer L8R on this year.
S?:>}

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So, I believe I just counted 13 people that are wanting to trade the US Celebration IV figures for the Celebration Europe figures straight up. All the names listed are people in the US as far as I know.

Has anyone been able to do this yet? I apologize if I left your name off this list. Please feel free to add it where it belongs if this is the case.

Here is a list in order of request:

kenbenobi
JGordon24
Tweekem
nuftjedi
Sentinel18725
General_Solo
efranks
JediKnight87
mrmforceX
herzogbrian
HydroSpanner
Blitzkriegtrench
Sidiously_Darth

Reaction score
JGordon24 said:
So, I believe I just counted 13 people that are wanting to trade the US Celebration IV figures for the Celebration Europe figures straight up. All the names listed are people in the US as far as I know.

Has anyone been able to do this yet? I apologize if I left your name off this list. Please feel free to add it where it belongs if this is the case.

kenbenobi
JGordon24
Tweekem
nuftjedi
Sentinel18725
General_Solo
efranks
JediKnight87
mrmforceX
herzogbrian
HydroSpanner
Blitzkriegtrench
Sidiously_Darth
Thanks for putting this list together.

Reaction score
No trades yet. All the people from Europe already have the US versions? I figured these C4 to CE trades would be easy, guess I was wrong.

Reaction score
JGordon24 said:

kenbenobi
JGordon24
Tweekem
nuftjedi
Sentinel18725
General_Solo
efranks
JediKnight87
mrmforceX
herzogbrian
HydroSpanner
Blitzkriegtrench
Sidiously_Darth
Yes, thanks for the list. And no, unfortunately I still don't have a deal together.

I agree, it sounds like most people acquired their C4 figures already.

Well, as much as I would like to trade figures, I am open to offers for trading the freebies coins they gave away. Those are very cheap to mail. So if anyone wants to trade some coins, let me know!

Reaction score
I've got a couple Hasbro Celebration Europe coins to trade and 3 spare Celebration Europe Medallions (Han, Cewbacca and Luke).

CE Hasbro for C4 Hasbro.
CE Medallions for C4 Medallions.

PM me if interested.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
kenbenobi said:
JGordon24 said:

kenbenobi
JGordon24
Tweekem
nuftjedi
Sentinel18725
General_Solo
efranks
JediKnight87
mrmforceX
herzogbrian
HydroSpanner
Blitzkriegtrench
Sidiously_Darth
Yes, thanks for the list. And no, unfortunately I still don't have a deal together.

I agree, it sounds like most people acquired their C4 figures already.

Well, as much as I would like to trade figures, I am open to offers for trading the freebies coins they gave away. Those are very cheap to mail. So if anyone wants to trade some coins, let me know!
You guys are very welcome. I really hope we all get to trade for the CE figures. It's just hard to believe that no one wants to trade for them.
As much as it would have cost for people in Europe to pay for the US figures and then pay for shipping too, you would think trading would have been the way to go.

Reaction score
I'm actually mainly interested in the coins that came with the Luke and R2/C-3PO figures. If anyone is an opener but doesn't want the coins from them, please PM me.

Trade or buy.

E...

Reaction score
Hi, would you mind adding me to the bottom of the CIV/CE trade list. I have a mint of CIV Luke and Droids and the Hasbro CIV coin that I would be willing to trade for a matching CE set. Does anyone know if Hasbro/Star Wars shop will be offering these now that the convention is over?

Reaction score
I must say, I'm a bit surprised. I thought there would at least be CE people willing to trade the free coins for the C4 coins. Maybe if SDCC has unique coins, people will suddenly be interested.
I don't know about you guys, but if there is a CE2 around the same time as C5, I think I'll go to Europe this time and skip Los Angeles. It was easy as hell to get all the C4 stuff online, yet CE is impossible. I guess I'll just have to go there myself next time...

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Here is the updated list of US collector's looking to trade for Celebration Europe figures.

In order of request:

kenbenobi
JGordon24
Tweekem
nuftjedi
Sentinel18725
General_Solo
efranks
JediKnight87
mrmforceX
herzogbrian
HydroSpanner
Blitzkriegtrench
Sidiously_Darth
Darth_Myeek

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
JGordon24 said:
Here is the updated list of US collector's with Celebration IV figures looking to trade for Celebration Europe figures one for one.

In order of request:

kenbenobi
JGordon24
Tweekem
nuftjedi
Sentinel18725
General_Solo
efranks
JediKnight87
mrmforceX
herzogbrian
HydroSpanner
Blitzkriegtrench
Sidiously_Darth
Darth_Myeek
Just bumping this up again.

Reaction score
I would like to trade my C3-PO Medallion from Celebration Europe for any CIV Medallion (Except C3-PO, Darth Vader and Death Star Commander)

I also have a C3-PO from CIV for the same medallion that I say.

PM me !

Reaction score
Re: C4/SDCC for CE Coin Exchange

I have coins (NOT the medallions) from both C4 and SDCC and would like to trade straight up for a CE coin. I would also be willing to throw in an Indiana Jones coin from SDCC.

Please PM me if you have an extra CE Hasbro coin and would be willing to trade. Thanks

Reaction score

Jedimaster73 said:
I have coins (NOT the medallions) from both C4 and SDCC and would like to trade straight up for a CE coin. I would also be willing to throw in an Indiana Jones coin from SDCC.

Please PM me if you have an extra CE Hasbro coin and would be willing to trade. Thanks
Same here. I have C4 and SDCC coins, and the Indy coin, that I would like to trade for CE coins. I'll trade all 3 for 3 CE coins. I'll consider sending all 3 for 2 CE coins, but offers of 3 for 3 will get first crack at em. I do have extra C4 coins, so I could toss in a bonus 4th coin, but I only have one extra Indy and SDCC coin to trade.

Reaction score

Jedimaster73 said:

I have recieved a couple of PM's already, but I'm not on all the time, so I'll get back to those who were interested within the next few days. Thanks to everyone willing to help.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
JGordon24 said:
Here is the updated list of US collector's with Celebration IV figures looking to trade for Celebration Europe figures one for one.

In order of request:

kenbenobi
JGordon24
Tweekem
nuftjedi
Sentinel18725
General_Solo
efranks
JediKnight87
mrmforceX
herzogbrian
HydroSpanner
Blitzkriegtrench
Sidiously_Darth
Darth_Myeek

[/QUOTE]
Just bumping this up again.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Come on, there has to be some people over in Europe that need the US figures. I've just got these two sitting here collecting dust, well the star cases are collecting dust anyway.