C4 - Celebration Europe Figure/Coin Exchange

Reaction score
I hope I'm not the only person that thinks this thread is a good idea. i am going to C4, but not Celebration Europe. For those of us who collect the TAC action figures and plan on purchasing the exclusive Droids figures or Luke figure, there are different coins at CIV and Celebration Europe. I think it would be a good idea to have a figure trading, or coin trading area so us collectors can trade with fellow collectors going to one Celebration, but not the other? So, if anyone is willing to trade Europe coins (or sealed figures with the coins) please post it here. I would prefer to trade figures, but I'm willing to trade a coin. I won't open more than one figure though, but I'm sure some of my friends will be willing to as well...

All right, enough of my rambling! Let the list begin!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I was checking to see if anyone had started a thread about this yet and here it is.

I'll be going to Celebration IV and picking up as many of the Droids and Luke figures as they allow.

I would be very happy to trade someone a mint carded Celebration IV C-3P0 & R2-D2 and a Celebration IV Luke Skywalker figure for a mint carded Celebration Europe C-3P0 & R2-D2 and Celebration Europe Luke Skywalker figure. Star cases included both ways of course.

I can't think of a more straight up fair trade. Let me know if you are interested and thank you in advance.

Reaction score
JGordon24 said:
I was checking to see if anyone had started a thread about this yet and here it is.
I thought there'd be a larger response to this, but maybe as we get closer to the conventions there will be. Of course, C4 happens sooner than Celebration Europe. I'm sure there will be plenty of people willing to trade with us... As for trade references, good Ebay feedback would be sufficient for me...

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
kenbenobi said:
JGordon24 said:
I thought there'd be a larger response to this, but maybe as we get closer to the conventions there will be. Of course, C4 happens sooner than Celebration Europe. I'm sure there will be plenty of people willing to trade with us... As for trade references, good Ebay feedback would be sufficient for me...
Yeah, I think you are correct. I'm sure they'll be plenty of collectors wanting both versions, so in a few weeks, it'll pick up.

As far as feedback goes, I've got a bunch on here and I've also got eBay feedback as well for anyone wondering.

Reaction score
I am going to both shows, but would be willing to trade figures for a San Diego Comic Con figure this year. (Hasbro usually has one).

Reaction score
Hey fellas. I have a set of C4 McQuarrie exclusives (3PO/R2 & Luke)and I would like to set up a trade for the CE versions. Anyone interested? Send a pm please!

Thanks
Derek

Reaction score
Good idea for thread, I am looking for 2 of each of the C4 McQuarrie exclusives.

I should be able to pick up a spare McQuarrie c3po/r2d2 at CE plus any other exclusive figures that come up between now and then.

Reaction score
JR2D2 said:
Good idea for thread, I am looking for 2 of each of the C4 McQuarrie exclusives.

I should be able to pick up a spare McQuarrie c3po/r2d2 at CE plus any other exclusive figures that come up between now and then.
I'll trade with you, JR. I'll send you a PM...

Reaction score
I think it would be fair to trade when all parties have the items and can ship at the same time. No one has sent me a message regarding a trade... to reiterate.. I have a set of the C4 exclusive McLuke and McDroids paid for... Looking to trade for the CE exclusives of the same fig.

Please pm me as I never know when someone will jump on this post.

Reaction score
Thanks to the folks who contacted me about an exchange. I have addressed each one indivually in order of recept, we will have to see how many spare CE exclusives I can get.

As I want 2 of each for myself and CE only be 3 days compared to the 4 days of C4 it could be tricky to work trades out but as many have mentioned, limits on figures don't neccesasrily mean they are limited to one per day (or what ever the limits are). I will get as many as possible for trading.

Reaction score
I am attending both shows and planned on getting the max # of exclusives from each show. I'd be more than happy to work something out to exchange for CE merchandise/exclusives.

Reaction score
I have the CIV set that I would like to trade for the CE set (Droids and Luke). Please PM me if you would like to trade.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Did the C4 lke and droid packs all come in the plastic casing. I would be willing to swap with someone when i pick up some CE packs but like everyone else i do want them in absolute mint condition

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I also have one each of the Droids and Luke figures and I also have an extra Hasbro Convention Exclusive coin I'd like to trade for all three Celebration IV Europe items.

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Reaction score
Lee_c00per said:
Did the C4 lke and droid packs all come in the plastic casing. I would be willing to swap with someone when i pick up some CE packs but like everyone else i do want them in absolute mint condition
Yes, they are packaged in plastic cases (the ones sold on hts.com). The McDroids actually have two card backs - one the standard McQuarrie back and the other is the CIV back that has been inserted behind. They are all tape sealed.

Reaction score
CE will offer 12 different coins . One for each country with different characters. Sponsored by Chris Georgoulias.

Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom

Reaction score
I'm throwing my hat into the trading ring.

I have 2 each of Luke and R2/C-3PO and would like to trade straight up for 2 each of the CE Luke and R2/C-3PO figures. All the figures are still MOC and in the star case and I'm looking for the same.

I'm looking to keep one of each carded and open the others for the loose coin. If anyone is willing to trade just the coins from the Luke and R2/C-3PO I'd be willing to work something out for that as well.

I also have several of the CIV 30th Anniversary coins that Hasbro was giving out at their booth and would trade for a CE 30th coin as well.

If anyone can help me out, please PM me and we'll set something up.

E...

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The deal I had going fell through, so if anyone else is going to Celebration Europe and wants to trade a mint carded Celebration IV Luke and Droids figure for a mint carded Celebration Europe Luke and Droids figure, please let me know. Thanks!

Reaction score
Like the previous post if anyone is interested in trading a CE set of Luke/Droids for CIV droids shoot me a PM.

Hope you guys have a blast!

Reaction score
HAVE

1. Droids C4 coin
2. Luke C4 coin
3. "free" C4

WANT
1. Droids CE coin
2. Luke CE coin
3. "free" CE coin

I will pay for ALL shipping (your's and mine}

PLEASE PM me if interested

Michael

Reaction score
same here. i am interested in trading for the celebration europe free coin and a panel medallion. i have to offer the celebration coin and a r2-d2 panel coin. i am looking for an r2-d2 european medallion in exchange for mine. same with the coins. even swap 1:1. i am also going to san diego comic-con. if anyone is interested in trades from there, just give me a pm, so we could work something out

Reaction score
I'll throw my hat into the ring as well.

Have C4 Droids and Luke exclusive figs plus C4 coin

Looking for CE exclusives in return.

Please contact me offline at:
herzogbrian[AT]earthlink[DOT]net

as I don't regularly check this forum. Cheers,
Brian

Reaction score
HAVE:
CIV Stormtrooper Collector Medallion
CIV Chewbacca Collector Medallion

WANT:
Any CE collector medallions!

Reaction score
I'm interested in keeping the figures (save on shipping weight)
I'd like to send you:
C4 Luke coin
C4 R2 coint
C4 Exclusive Coin
C4 Exclusive card back from R2/C3-po

I would like the same in return.
I assume since the figures are the same, you keep yours I'll keep mine and we same some money.

Let me know.
I'm on here a few times a week. You can e-mail me too:
joeltrade@hotmail.com

Reaction score
Lee_Gray said:
knowing my luck i would be lucky to get a hold of one medallion but im not too bothered
Nothing impossible: all you have to do is attend all 12 collecting panels!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just bumping this up again. I'm still looking for someone to trade both Celebration Europe exclusive figures for both Celebration IV figures on mint cards and in the star cases.

Thanks.

Reaction score
i am as well looking to do some trading for the ce hasbro coin and some ce medallion- r2-d2. i have a celebration r2-d2. an even 1:1 trade.

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a the Luke and Droids and Hasbor coins from C4 that I would like to swap for CE versions.
I also have 4 Medallions (Ben,Han,Luke,DSC) I would like to trade any or all for CE versions of any characters.
Thanks,
-Mike

Reaction score
Well, as the original poster of this thread, I still don't have a deal hooked up for trading figures. I have an extra set of C4 figures (droids and Luke), and I'm also going to San Diego Comic-Con so could get extras of the Owi-wan/Yoda as well. And I have MANY of the C4 coins I could trade as well. So please PM me, and lets make a deal!

Reaction score
I have/will have the following Theatre/C-III/C-IV/SDCC 07 items:
Theatre Edition Luke Skywalker
C-III Darth Vader in "solid" special clamshell
C-IV Mc Luke
C-IV Mc Droids
C-IV Coin x2
SDCC Mc Ben and Yoda

I am interested in the following:
C-E Mc Luke
C-E Mc Droidz
C-E Coin x2

Help moi, Euroscummerz-you're my only hope

Spencer Dean Welch II?:>}
(Head Quartermastre of Wales (in absentia))

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't believe there's not more people from Europe that want the US figures! I figured there would be more people from Europe wanting US figures than US people wanting Europe figures.

Come on guys...you know you want these beautiful US figures.

Reaction score
Time to put my name in the hat.

I'm looking to trade for the following:

1x Celebration Europe R2 & 3PO
1x Celebration Europe Luke
2x Free Celebration Europe Coin

Have:
1x CIV R2 & 3PO
1x CIV Luke
2x Free CIV Coin

I'm hoping to make a solid 1:1 trade. My set for your set. If anyone is interested, send me a pm.

Thx in advance!