C3 Badge Set

Reaction score
Anyone got it yet i ordered mine the first day no sign yet, cant wait to get it, guess they said it would be shipped by the end of the month

Reaction score
These took a month or two to arrive after C2, if I recall correctly.

Reaction score
The auction has since ended, but a set of these went for almost $300 on e-scalper-bay. There is another auction up with no bids starting at $200

Reaction score
Well, seeing as the 27th is some time off yet, I think I'll just be patient.

Anyone have an idea of how useful that case that's accompanying the badges will be in assisting for a display? I'm thinking it's likely more of a storage box than a display piece.

Reaction score
Have to agree, kind of disapointed in the interior. IMO, the box itself seemed a bit too overboard for the passes anyway.

Reaction score
Kind of glad I didn't buy this. Debated on ordering it when I was at C3 but after seeing it I'm glad I saved my money.

Reaction score
I got a shipping conformation today, at the reqest of the company called-SUNRISE IDENTITY INC, its shipping to my house and all, by UPS i asume that the badge set anyone else got a similar email?

Reaction score
EHmasterJedi said:
I got a shipping conformation today, at the reqest of the company called-SUNRISE IDENTITY INC, its shipping to my house and all, by UPS i asume that the badge set anyone else got a similar email?
Nothing here yet...

Reaction score
I just got an email with my tracking information on the badge set. The origing of the package is Redmond, WA and from Sunrise Identity, Inc as others have stated. It is being delivered on June 1st but that will be a problem for me. I will be moving to Snohomish, WA (about 20 miles from Redmond) from Georgia on May 31st. I called UPS to get the package stopped and they said they couldn't do it, nor do they have any information on this company other than the fact they are in Woodenville, WA. Does anyone have any information on Sunrise Identity, Inc? I can't find anything with their telephone number.

On a side note I am a little disappointed by the picture that was posted. I wanted the pin set but unfortunately it sold out while I was waiting on line (were there lines at C3?) for the store. I will have to see what display alternative I can come up with for these.

Reaction score
Thanks, apparently I was googling incorrectly. I was finding a bunch of websites run by them but nothing with their information. Thanks!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys just got mine about 10 minutes ago looks great!
, the passes are alittle hard to get out though LOL

Reaction score
My set arrived Tuesday. I like the box very much, although as EHmaster Jedi said, They are very hard to get out of the box to look at. Now if I could only find a Celebration 2 set to complete the collection!

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday! Wow do these stink! The set is cool, the box is nice and the badges look great, but these smell REALLY bad! Anyone else get a really fumey set?

Rod

Reaction score
LMAO!!!

They stink? For a second there, I thought you were being litteral..

I got mine yesterday too. Pretty cool. Love the box!

This is one of the few exclusives that I have not heard of having been made available outside of C3 (unlike the Vader, GG Sandtrooper and Foam head set)....

I wonder how many were made?

Reaction score
Craigb21 said:
I think it looks sweet, how much did that run you guys?
I believe it was $60...anyone? I can't find my Program from C3...it lists the prices there.

***Good news --- Glad I just happened to go outside on the porch for there was my badge set in the shipping box. Woo-Hoo!

Rod

Reaction score
LMAO! Hey, BigBadWookie...you were right. My badge set also stinks!

But so glad I got it. Box is awesome!

Anybody gotten any of the other stuff they ordered from C3?

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my stadium blanket I ordered from SWS since they were "supposely" sold out at C3...whatever!

Reaction score
ummm....

The C2 badge set was a better display plus I recall an bonus item when I received it.

Yeah, it took a while to receive it.

Thank you.

Rod

Reaction score
Ah, this is so not cool!!! Star Wars Shop.com now has the C3 badge set for sale.

Did they not say that they had sold out at the show? How the h@ll can they now say "Oh, we have less than half of what was produced left!".

I got mine at C3....but I can imagine that people who made the trip and went to the store to be told they are sold out won't be happy.

Reaction score
Gundam said:
Ah, this is so not cool!!! Star Wars Shop.com now has the C3 badge set for sale.

Did they not say that they had sold out at the show?
You mean like all of the T-shirts, Hoodies, Hats and such that had "suppoedly" sold out at C3 but "surprise!" showed up at sws.com about a week after C3?

People who waited in line for 5-6 hours at C3 only to be told those items had sold out. The "only" way they could get the item(s) was to fill out an order form and have to pay Gen Con's ridiculous shipping charges.

Reaction score
I am not sure how I feel about this. At C2 I really wanted a badge set but was told they sold out etc... . I was really hoping they would go up on the fan club site afterwards, but of course they never did. I am relieved they have allowed some people to get a second chance at this stuff, but man to have waited in those lines for the same things that were avaiable a few weeks afterwards is a real kick in the rear!!

Reaction score
I waited in line 6 hours on the first day to get my stuff, and yeah im not to happy, but i did buy about 350.00 worth of stuff so i supose i got some things that havent been made available sense.