C3 Babe pics

Reaction score
Look who was lurking at the SDCC

I wish I hasd that much time to travel around the US and goto every BIG convention. That we be so much fun.

Reaction score
I think its fantastic that she is creating her own web site. She seems to be almost some kind of Star Wars celebrity now.. heh.. Maybe she is looking for sponsorships to get paid to show up at conventions, or maybe she is tryiung to get into modeling, etc..

Either way, good for her! She is very pretty, and Ill bet a lot of fun (considering she is such a fan...)

Reaction score
EHmasterJedi said:
That Han Solo guy thats always with her is a P-I-M-P ****! LOL
I don't know if he was at the SDCC? I haven't seen any pics with him yet...

Yep, Jacko was there

Jack-O

Reaction score
Jedi_Rainman said:
I wish I hasd that much time to travel around the US and goto every BIG convention. That we be so much fun.
Yep, it is!
Next stop: Dragon*Con

Reaction score
Oh yeah. I went to C3 and of course saw that Slave Leia there. She was sort of a hit there as you all you know. I had to stay home with my infant son who got a cold on the day ROTS opened. I was just sitting watching TV that morning. I was watching the morning shows which of course were hyping up the lines for ROTS opening day.

Lo and behold they showed some line in front of a theatre at L.A. and SHE was there in the background. I laughed out loud.

Reaction score
Lady_Jaye said:
Hey Danakin, are you the dark skinned Han Solo that was with Christy in a lot of those pics???? Oh and look who she's cuddling up too!!

adventuresincosplay.com
Wow! That guy looks like Robert Llewellyn from Red Dwarf!

OK, since someone mentioned the SDCC earlier, does anyone have a link to pics from that con? I saw one with a guy in a great John Stewart Green Lantern costume but can't find it now.

Reaction score
Oh, no. I'd recognize Mr. Hamill anywhere. It's just uncanny in that photo how much he looks like Robert.

I'm sure Christy didn't have to ask twice to convince Mark to pose with her.

Reaction score
Yeah, Its good to know that the Babes thread is alive and kicking and that people are finding two new ways to sell their eBay products.

Reaction score
LOL crazy, i feel pretty cool knowing i created about the only thread thats kept going this hole time LOL corse cant go wrong with a thread like this can you LOL

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm getting ready to shut down this forum, going tomake it read only for the archive aspect of it. Just an FYI . . .

Reaction score
It's been a hell of a thread....

If I wasn't there I wouldn't have believed it!!

Reaction score
Before the thread is closed here is my favorite CIII photo. If it's been posted previously, I appologoze. Also, it's not my photo so who ever took it I appologize for posting it without credit. I don't know where I copied it from.

Reaction score
lol yeah its been good and it was fun to be there, im glad this tread was successful and produced some nice pics LOL