C3 Babe pics

Reaction score
I really can't blame you. All of the Slave Leia's I did see probably didn't get to see much since people kept trapping them in and snapping hundres of pictures of them all.

Reaction score
Yeah my friend was one of those people that cornered the Slave Leia with Han and had me snap a pic. I opted out of it. Did not want to make the wife upset. LOL! Just joking.

Reaction score
Alphampk said:
Lady_Jaye said:
...early EU stuff, like Xizor and the Blue Moff!!!
<font color="purple"> Heh. Early stuff like SOTE?
...and Thrawn was a Grand Admiral, one of 12 to ever reach the rank of. So boooyah! </font>
Uh yeah, SOTE came out way back in 95 or 96, still way early compared to today, as far as EU stuff is concerned!!!

Reaction score
I'd think Splinter of the Minds Eye and the Marvel comics would be considered early...rather than SOTE.

Reaction score
I think anything that came out prior to today is technically early. People argue about the dumbest things sometimes.

"This idiot points to a photo and says that's a picture of me when I was younger.
EVERY photo of you is a picture of you when you were younger!"

-Mitch Hedberg. 1968 - 2005

Reaction score
Karma, afer seeing that pic of you in the trooper costume i only have one question ...........

WILL YOU MARRY ME???

You are fantastic!!

Reaction score
Let me put it too you this way guys no one will play Star Wars Trivial Pursuit with me anymore because I always have at least 30-45 minutes turns, if not win the game in the first turn!

Reaction score
Hemish said:
Karma, afer seeing that pic of you in the trooper costume i only have one question ...........

WILL YOU MARRY ME???

You are fantastic!!
I think she's already married dude.

Reaction score
Hemish said:

WILL YOU MARRY ME???

You are fantastic!!
awww, thanks (blushing
). But I am already married. To a Han Solo.

Reaction score
Karma said:
Hemish said:
WILL YOU MARRY ME???

You are fantastic!!
awww, thanks (blushing
*Waits for Hemish to fall down like a tied up AT-AT at this development*

Reaction score
I thought I'd post this even though its technically not C3 Related. People think so highly of the girl who played Slave Leia that they even throw her into pics when she not dressed as anything! (who can blame them though she's hot). Stumbled into this pic researching SDCC, its from 2003. Made me laugh.

Reaction score
CaptainAlex said:
Or does she just like to have her picture taken in costume or with people in costume?
She's a costumer, having your picture taken is part of the hobby. Here's one of us from this weekend at AnimeExpo:

You can see the rest here. It's not C3, but judging by the nature of this thread I don't think anyone will mind...

Reaction score
Very cool pictures! That Bender costume from Futurama is great. So when you say "Us" were you one of the costumed individuals in that set of photos?

Reaction score
CaptainAlex said:
Very cool pictures! That Bender costume from Futurama is great. So when you say "Us" were you one of the costumed individuals in that set of photos?
Absolutely, I was the Darth Vader in those pics. And yeah, that Bender rocks, the door on his torso opens and everything.

Reaction score
dam nice pics we needed some more, my favorite is probably the one where shes kicking captain Jack lol

Reaction score
Re:SW Babe pics

We're going to have to expand this thread to just straight up SW babes, lets keep this going! Thanks Danakin for keepin it fresh!

Reaction score
DanakinSkywalker said:
Absolutely, I was the Darth Vader in those pics. And yeah, that Bender rocks, the door on his torso opens and everything.
Hey Danakin, are you the dark skinned Han Solo that was with Christy in a lot of those pics???? Oh and look who she's cuddling up too!!

adventuresincosplay.com

Reaction score
Lady_Jaye said:
Hey Danakin, are you the dark skinned Han Solo that was with Christy in a lot of those pics????
Nope, unfortunately I wasn't at C3. This is my normal costume.

Reaction score
Oh ok!!! Hey that is a cool costume as well!!!

So is that her boyfriend/husband then??? I mean he is in a lot of pics with her, as well as several of the shows!!!

Reaction score
DanakinSkywalker said:
Lady_Jaye said:
Hey Danakin, are you the dark skinned Han Solo that was with Christy in a lot of those pics????
Nope, unfortunately I wasn't at C3. This is my normal costume.
hey, weren't you the dude at comic-con last year? Everyone got a kick out you in your Anakin costume asking Hayden questions during the spectacular! Cool costume!

Reaction score
Karma said:
Hemish said:

WILL YOU MARRY ME???

You are fantastic!!
awww, thanks (blushing

Hehehe
He's a VERY LUCKY MAN!!
Wish my wife was into starwars.................

Reaction score
Vaderperpetrator said:
hey, weren't you the dude at comic-con last year? Everyone got a kick out you in your Anakin costume asking Hayden questions during the spectacular! Cool costume!
Thanks! Yep, that was me.

Reaction score
LOL yup nice site all those dang volunteers and 501 member standing and sitting on there butt in the the convention center, wile all the fans waiting to see lucas were outside in the cold and rain ALL NIGHT! LOL MOVE THE F***ING LINE, i herd PLENTY of times lol, or F*** OFF trooper after you all got out there LOL
, ah a bit of humor i think that the reason i survived LOL

Reaction score
LOL.

Wow. I didn't know anyone had pictures of our volunteer meeting after the Lucas line, but I just found myself in a couple of those images looking soaked and beat.

I knew I felt wrecked after I came in from my 12 hour shift working in that darn line, but the image of me in my C2 sweatshirt says it all.

Reaction score
lol, ahh a sweat shirt would of been nice, LOL i didnt bring a coat, so i stood out there with two button up shirts on one short sleave and one long lol, O and my undrella blew inside out wile we were walking to ALL converge into one massive line LOL, i ended up about 10 feet under that hotel drive though across the street from the convention center thankfully LOL, SO if you guys remeber seeing a fat guy getting his unbrella blown inside out, that was probably me LOL
, WOW THAT WAS A FUN NIGHT!
Then i stayed up all the next day LOL

LOL my freind was standing next to me wearing a jedi rode LOL, with a deranged look on his face saying, and quote "F*** star wars" LOL, cussing lucas saying he was up in his 5 star hotel or were ever with silk sheets sleeping not giving a dam about us LOL.
he went to bed imediatly after lucas by the way LOL