C3 Babe pics

Reaction score
So what's with the photo of the back of her head?
Is it that bad?

Must her identity remain anonymous?

Reaction score
TimothyC said:
One for the ladies... Clearly this guy was the hottest guy there, or at least the hottest guy in the RS stache contest

Sorry Timothy not even close...well MAYBE if you had said he was the 'hottest' guy in the RS stache contest IN A STAR TOURS UNIFORM...but even that would be streching it a little
jk!

Uncle Gundy

p.s. and no you can't have the S/P Batman IFS

Reaction score
This is my favorite babe photo from C3. That's my friend Natasha. Not only does she make a very nice Slave Leia, she'll kick anyone's a&& in SW Trivial Pursuit.

Reaction score
Karma said:
This is my favorite babe photo from C3. That's my friend Natasha. Not only does she make a very nice Slave Leia, she'll kick anyone's a&& in SW Trivial Pursuit.

She's very cute, but I could take her at SW TP.

Reaction score
I know who the Slave Leia only showing the back of her head. She is lovely and very sweet. She didn't do the group shoot, but I did see her and have talked to her.

Reaction score
Karma said:

Karma....great shot of the two of you there... You are a credit to the wonderful female Star Wars fans out there. A compliment to you for being a great person! And I think I could hold my own against her in SW:TP

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
star wars chicks are cool.

BTW what rank does the pink paldron (*sp?) signify? ;-)

Reaction score
Karma, if you are the blonde femtrooper you are very good looking and your friend is very cute!

Reaction score
OMG Karma I L-O-V-E your stormtrooper outfit! It seriously is one of the coolest c3 costumes i've ever seen!

Reaction score
Dustin said:

I didn't even see a pink pauldron the first 5 times I looked at that pic.
It wasn't till you asked about it and I thought "I didn't see anything pink in that pic..." LOL

Reaction score
Dustin said:
I am the Chief Morale Officer.

It also means I get my own bathroom facilities on the Death Star.

Reaction score
chue said:
Dustin said:

It wasn't till you asked about it and I thought "I didn't see anything pink in that pic..." LOL
Same here!

Reaction score
Doesn't a Pink Pauldron mean that Karma supports the fight against breast cancer? (or is that a ribbon???)

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Karma said:
Dustin said:
I am the Chief Morale Officer.

It also means I get my own bathroom facilities on the Death Star.

Reaction score
mousedroid said:
chue said:
Dustin said:

Same here!
Me either, I was too busy oogling over Natasha, she's really pretty, to say the least.

Reaction score
Jedilemma said:
Me either, I was too busy oogling over Natasha, she's really pretty, to say the least.
Creepy star wars guys coming after your friend Karma!

Reaction score
Karma said:
@ New_Bornalex - perhaps I misunderstood you, but when somebody comments on not knowing if a lady is pregnant, it (usually) hints that the lady is fat. I took offense to that insinuation. Sorry if that's not what you were getting at.
No biggie. Sorry I didn't express myself better. Although I was pretty sure the lady in question was indeed with child (and still believe so), I worded it openly like I did just in case I was wrong, so I wouldn't offend anyone who WASN'T pregnant by assuming they were. LOL... can't win for losing.

Love your Stormtrooper outfit by the way. Pink pauldron is a great touch, but when will someone design a more feminine helmet for the lady-troopers?

Your Slave Leia friend looks great. But-- and again this is personal preference-- somehow the addition of a cloak seems to defeat the purpose on that choice in costume, anyone agree? Or maybe I am just really way too fond of bare shoulders.

Alex

Reaction score
Wow Karma, you and your friend look so young. Not that I should talk, I still get carded at bars. Hell, I still occassionally get carded rated-R movies, and then they ask if my wife is my little sister.

Reaction score
Actually that Slave Leia you asked about being with child isn't. I am the one sitting right next to her and we talked a lot. Her tummy looked nice to me in person, she just doesn't set up straight. But I know she is not with child.

Reaction score
bobafett14 said:
OK, normally I wouldn't but since Shaak Ti had the "girl in Jedi 5's post" listed in the "NOT HOT" category, I just had to....

She's the same "Padme" that I also posted a pic of here, and thought was just breathtaking, so much so that I invited her up from SC to spend the weekend in Philly
Here's a quick pic of us at the PSWCS summer social Saturday:

I thought she was so "not hot" that we decided to do a nice little candlelight dinner on Moshulu Fri. night. She wore a nice little slinky black number and some black high heels that she was also "not hot" in. Friday night we decided to do some sightseeing and a nice little carriage ride in the rain (that was kinda fun) and Saturday night since she packed a few numbers in the suitcase that she was so "not hot" in... we just kinda decided to stay in for the evening

Later!
Wait....You're married.

Explain, now.

Reaction score
New_Bornalex} Your Slave Leia friend looks great. But-- and again this is personal preference-- somehow the addition of a cloak seems to defeat the purpose on that choice in costume said:
I imagine it gets cold in convention centers when you are wearing a leia bikini...hence the cloak.

Reaction score
hansolo_506 said:
Karma said:
Sorry girlie, I think I would be able to beat her down!! As long as all the questions come from the movie. But any EU crap in there, and I'd lose and lost hard!!

Reaction score
Lady_Jaye said:
hansolo_506 said:
Karma said:
Sorry girlie, I think I would be able to beat her down!! As long as all the questions come from the movie. But any EU crap in there, and I'd lose and lost hard!!
sorry j, but i think i could take you including movie AND eu :p

Reaction score
EE definately, I know nothing of the new stuff. I do know a bit about the early EU stuff, like Xizor and the Blue Moff!!!

But movie wise, I'd say I could take anyone!!! Is that a challenge I sense???

Reaction score
So are you people saying that you can tell if you can beat somebody at Trivial Pursuit just by looking at them??? Damn, you're good! HA!

Reaction score
Karma said:
So are you people saying that you can tell if you can beat somebody at Trivial Pursuit just by looking at them??? Damn, you're good! HA!

Is that like saying someone looks retarded?

Reaction score
CaptainAlex said:
I think you're making her comment into something that it clearly is ntot. Good try on trying to start a flame war.
Clearly I could beat you at SW Trivial Pursuit.

Reaction score
Lady_Jaye said:
...early EU stuff, like Xizor and the Blue Moff!!!
<font color="purple"> Heh. Early stuff like SOTE?
...and Thrawn was a Grand Admiral, one of 12 to ever reach the rank of. So boooyah! </font>

Reaction score
The first time I ever played Star Wars Trivial Pursuit, I finished and won the game on my first and only turn. It wasn't that fun playing any more after that.

Reaction score
I am not allowed to participate in that game around these parts.

I enjoyed myself immensely at the con and was glad to see so many enthusiastic costumers despite the bone chilling temperatures. I can agree on adding a cloak for that reason alone.

Reaction score
mousedroid said:
Karma said:

She's very cute, but I could take her at SW TP.

Karma - Awhile back you did an Ayla Secura costume that I thought was absolutely fantastic. I think it was at Dragon Con in Atlanta.