C3 Babe pics

Reaction score
I'll throw my 2 cents in here. First of all, SlaveLeia3 , I saw you at the convention and I was not the only one who took a second look at you and that is not a bad thing. This is in no way meant to be a Dr.Phil intervention, just a fact. You have bigger ***** than a lot of the guys I know to even try that and you pulled it off so bravo to you. I think this other person has no credibility and is not even worth commenting on; picture forthcoming or not.

SlaveLeia3 was one of the many who made the convention a very special time and an experience worth remembering. So many fans that put their time and money by dressing up are what made the convention memorable for the rest of the fans and hopefully for themselves. I can honestly say that I remember the ones who dressed up more than the actors signing or the exclusive items that were sold or anything else that I may have had pre-conceived notions about being the star of the con.. No comparison and without the people in costumes, it would not have been as fun so thank you SlaveLeia3 for helping make CIII an experience to remember. You are an attractive woman, so don't worry about the haters and be good to yourself!

Reaction score
Yup I agree. And even if someone considers you ugly, it doesn't mean everyone else will. BTW ugly or not, you still have a great body, thus you are still hotter than a LOT of other girls who tried to be slave Leia. In fact I'd easily rate you in the top 5. (Hope my wife doesnt see this
)

And it's been my experience with middle-school-maturity level people like ShaakTi that they'll be quick to call someone ugly or skanky because in all truth they're f***in fugly beyond belief. That's why there's no picture of ShaakTi yet. She has to crash diet and visit Dr. 90210 first. It's a classic case of "it takes one to know one".

Don't let her get you down. You're still pretty hot, and very commendable for showing your appreciation for the films and fans with your body.

And BTW - anyone who can honestly say the Amy Allen is not hot is either f***king retarded or just plain jealous.

Reaction score
ShaakTi said:
Oh and, the Han was kinda cute. The Leia I would say was attractive was the one on the bottom far left of http://photobucket.com/albums/y287/IMAXPoe/Celebration%203/?action=view&current=Celebration3127.jpg

I guess as a women I just kinda find it demeaning to see girls dress "skanky".

Here's a list of who I think was attractive from a girls point of view:

-the girl listed above
-the Han Solo (can you say hottie!?)
-the girl who dressed as episode II Padme in the fireplace scene.
-the female stormtropper (she looks [censored], yet not skanky, which is always good).
-Orli Shoshan (not just because she plays Shaak Ti, but because I think she really is pretty).

NOT hot:
-Leeanna Walsman
-Amy Allen
-Bai Ling ( *cough* Skank *cough* )
-Bastilla chick (a little too many curves on that one).
-the one girl in jedi5's picture
-Nalini Krishan
-Mary Ovaya
-the blonde slave leia (rhinoplasty needed)

Ya know...I noticed that a lot of the fans in my eyes atleast are more attractive than the actors, kinda sad if you ask me. I retract my statement they are all ugly though, because there were some really pretty girls. Another thing, that picture down Orli's shirt was really uncalled for. Women aren't objects of [censored], and that's really rude and just plain perverted to even take a picture of it.
Um...I'll have to disagree with you saying Amy Allen is not hot.

Reaction score
I have noticed that I don't see a pic of Shaak Ti? Post your pic. I don't think this will happen because you know that you don't stack up against any of those women.

Reaction score
Sexiness to me is more the attitude then the looks. I have seen alot of mediocre women who have that sexiness attitude that makes them hot.

Reaction score
SlaveLeia3 said:
You really have issues for posting s---- stuff about people and their looks! You really are a BIG B----! Yes, I do care about my looks, because it would be nice to feel pretty for once! I have a feeling you have the same issues! Post a picture of yourself.
I think she has already posted a picture of herself. That avatar she uses is not the action figure, its actually her!! LOL!!!
By the way, Slave Leia 3, you are BEAUTIFUL!!! from the group photo of Leias, you are one of the best and you stand out from the group!!
ps. I know the ShaakTi B%%#h will probably think I am an ugly geek who thinks any girl is beautiful (there's nothing wrong with being an ugly geek, I am just pissed off at this "lady"), but I happen to have gone out with many beautiful women being an actor in L.A. and I think Slave Leia3 is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Reaction score
Karma said:
New_Bornalex Nice. But is it just me said:
It's stuff like this that makes me not make a Slave Leia costume.

Seeing as how this thread kind of dissolved into a lot of
negativity, I am a bit concerned that my above comment was
somewhat misunderstood.

I truly thought the girl in question, from the evidence in
that one photo, looks like she is expecting. And I have to
ask, has anyone offered proof to the contrary? The photo
of all the Slave Leia's with Malakili and Elvis doesn't
really confirm or deny my theory.

If she is indeed pregnant, this does not in my eyes disqualify her
as a 'babe' or make her ugly. I myself am a father of two, and
have... how do I put this delicately?...
very fond memories of intimacies during both pregnancies.

I did not attack her looks, merely her choice in costume.
All day long at C3, I saw people in poorly chosen costumes,
and I lamented each one. "Oh, look, here's a pasty white
guy dressed as Lando! Here's a Darth Vader who's 5'2"! And
over there, why, it's a platinum blonde Princess Leia!"

I didn't wear a costume myself, as you can see in my pic
with Bai Ling. For one thing, I know I can't compete with
some of the truly incredible things folks like the 501st
have spent years perfecting. And for another, although in
my mind's eye, I may truly feel like Han Solo, I really
didn't think anyone wanted to see a 5'8" Corellian with a
pot belly and a bald spot.

But all these examples of ill-matched outfits did serve to
make me really appreciate the people who had chosen
costumes/characters that were perfectly suited to their
looks. And I don't just mean the 'cute' Slave Leia and
the 'pretty' Han Solo.

I saw a guy with year-round dreadlocks who had decided to
become Quinlan Vos for the day, and I commended him on his choice.
I saw an Aurra Sing posing with an Asajj Ventress,
both of whom had shaven heads, and they made all the others
in their rubber bald-caps look ridiculous.

[Do you think they shaved their heads just for the costumes
for that one day? I don't really know. But I think it's
cooler if they already had the hairstyle, perhaps even as a
result of medical treatment, and embraced it rather than
donning a cinnamon-buns-wig.]

And, yes, I saw Malakili walking around in all his bare-
bellied glory, and I praised him whole-heartedly. I'd rather see him
embracing his own natural look and finding the perfect character
to match it, than to see him deny reality and become another
one of those husky Biker Scouts who look like the Empire has
really gotten lax on its training regimen.

And there WERE pregnant fans at the convention who did
dress up as pregnant Padme. Which-- to my personal
aesthetic-- just makes so much more sense than dressing as
any other non-pregnant character, Slave Leia or otherwise.

This has all been just an attempt at clarification. I am
sure others will opine that dressing up is about playing a
role, living a fantasy, and should not be shackled by
reality. I can dig that line of thinking.

But I drew the line at the four Ghostbusters walking around
C3 in full regalia. I mean, I am a huge Ghostbusters fan as well,
and was known to don a jumpsuit and proton pack for a few
Hallowe'ens back in the 80's. But there's no sense behind them
dressing like that at a Star Wars convention.

Not only that, they were all four caucasian, I want to say
one was bald, and I believe two of them were wearing
glasses. It just did not work for me.

Alex

P.S.
Nobody ever did ID the belly tattoo trooper?

Reaction score
SlaveLeia3, You are a beautiful girl who showed a lot of guts to wear that costume in the first place...don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

Reaction score
SlaveLeia3, I already told you what I thought of you and your costume over on the Fanforce CIII boards, but let me say it again. Fantastic costume, and a gorgeous girl. Do NOT let comments like Shaak Ti's get in your head in any way. Ignore it, because they arent true. You have my word, along with many other people in this forum. I was showing a few friends my CIII pics just the other day, and one of the ones that stopped the pages turning was your pic. Dont listen to the negativity, be proud of what you did, and who you are.... you should be!!!

And by the way, Shaak Ti, you are WAY off base about Nalini Krishan, as well. Not only a gorgeous lady, but a super sweet person, as well. I count myself as a lucky person to be a friend of hers, and enjoyed going to Champions, The Lotus Bar, and the Fanforce/501st/Rebel Legion party and hanging out with her and her boyfriend!

Let people post on here what they liked and let them have fun! If you dont like it, dont post here about it!

Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that people who cut other people down (esp. strangers, who can't reply) dislike themselves/have poor self-esteem. They feel better by insulting others.

I know this because I used to do the same when I was a teenager and had abyssmal self-esteem. I've grown up since then, and no longer feel the need to keep doing that.

@ New_Bornalex - perhaps I misunderstood you, but when somebody comments on not knowing if a lady is pregnant, it (usually) hints that the lady is fat. I took offense to that insinuation. Sorry if that's not what you were getting at.

Reaction score
Hey I think pregnant women are beautiful. Maybe it's because my wife and I are trying again, but I love it. It's the most "womanly" a woman can be.

Reaction score
Apparently "Shaak-Ti's" parents failed to teach her, "when you don't have something nice to say about someone, don't say anything."

Mine did though, which is why I'll refrain from saying anything else about her.

Reaction score
Wow this thread went off course really quick!?! BTW-Amy Allen is hot.....when she's blue. Out of costume she's all right. Weird? Probably. I call 'em like I see 'em.

Reaction score
LOL, well im glad my thread is moveing pretty quickly again but for the wrong reasons lol, anyways guys lets get back to posting pictures and making POSITIVE comments, if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all. Every person that was in costume at C3 i have the greatest respect for because they are brave enough to be different, speacialy the slave leias or the ones with less clothes on because i cant even think of how self-conscious i would be, BOTTUM LINE no ones a skank or a hooker, we're all just Star Wars fans some braver than others.

Reaction score
DarkJedi1981 said:
Wow this thread went off course really quick!?! BTW-Amy Allen is hot.....when she's blue. Out of costume she's all right. Weird? Probably. I call 'em like I see 'em.
Nope, I'm with ya on that. She is pretty in and out of character, but it's something about the blue Amy that I like...

Reaction score
BobaFett14....it is a an honor to be on the same thread, nay the same planet as you. For you are "da bomb".

Kudos to you! Kudos again!

She is quite breath taking...

Reaction score
While I would agree with Shaak Ti that that woman wouldn't make a very good Padme, there's nothing ugly about her. She just doesn't resemble the character, that's all.

She's good looking though....and I don't see why anyone would call her ugly.

There's the old expression that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", but then there's just common sense....and it appears some "beholders" don't have any if they'd call her ugly.

Reaction score
to Bobafett14:

[Wayne&Garth]We're not worthy! We're not worthy![/Wayne&Garth]

Reaction score
Bobafett14, I take my hat off to you for your excellent CIII Hook Up.

Reaction score
Hey girls, let's take this to PM.

Anyhow Slave Leia, if that is you, I would say you are definately pretty. And I'm sure the guys here would agree, you have a great body!!!! Ssssss that's the smoke eminating around ya!!!
You also have a lot of guts wearing that skimp outfit around all these fanboys!!!!

Reaction score
Sorry, I actually did send her a pm with my replies after I posted that one post. Sorry. Oh and I wanted to say that the red haired woman is a knock out! I thought that seeing her in her Padme costume.

Thank you Lady J.

I think the Elvis Trooper and the Caption Jack Sparrow are both very cute! Elvis and Jack
Hot And I think he is very hot, the best thing about him is he is my!

Reaction score
Slaveleia3- I gotta agree with Lady J- you showed a lot of courage, plus thats one heck of a costume for anyone to wear, but you really make it look phenominal Way to Go!!!!

Reaction score
This place is so hypocritical, it should run for office.

Last year I inadvertently posted a pic of our very own Karma in stormie gear and got blasted for doing so.

A rather conservative picture to boot - no bikinis or half rear ends showing.

A certain poster (who has posted on this topic) was all over my case and the thread got closed after only a few posts.

The rationale behind the closing was the fact that Karma did not know about the post(and some jerk offs spouting negative comments) and I was cool with it being closed - I just though it was a kick [censored] outfit tailored to fit a woman.

Now we have a 5 page thread that may very well show forum members without their permission - anyone care to explain the change in policy?

Just curious -

Reaction score
I'll have to agree with ShaakTi about Amy Allen. She's really not that hot. I think a lot of you guys are fooling yourself into thinking that she's hot, just because she female and in a SW movie. Denial man.

Now before any of you guys think about flaming me because I'm ruining your fantasy, try and keep in mind that there's really nothing you can do to control peoples opinions, and bashing someone for what they think isnt going to change it.

I've seen plenty of you guys name calling and insulting each other over the stupidest of things so dont act like ShaakTi is the only one.

Reaction score
I got to meet Amy at CIII. To be honest, she's a VERY sweet woman, she has a fantastic body, but her face...not so much...at least not for my taste.

Reaction score
I've seen plenty of you guys name calling and insulting each other over the stupidest of things so dont act like ShaakTi is the only one

Agreed, but that doesn't make ShaakTi's comments acceptable.

Reaction score
Gollum said:
I've seen plenty of you guys name calling and insulting each other over the stupidest of things so dont act like ShaakTi is the only one

Agreed, but that doesn't make ShaakTi's comments acceptable.
Calling someone names or insulting them over personal preferences (music, politics, etc.), while not right, is far different than calling someone ugly or otherwise insulting their physical appearance.

Reaction score
You are certainly entitled to your opinion. I do not think it is far different. For me, the bottom line is that some members make comments, call others names, etc. with no regards to others feelings. While sometimes not intentional, many times it is malicious. If you don't have anything nice to say about another member, then don't say anything at all. Again, this is just my opinion and I also realize that the maturity factor is lacking from some of these members.

Reaction score
Lets get over this guys this has turned into a Preps VS Losers thread, lets get back to posting pics, only POSITIVE comments, i figured everyone would be mature enough to do that but i guess not, this arguement will not go anyware, except take this thread away from its point, take it to PM if you wish to continue, lets see more pics less argueing

Reaction score
Hello all. I went with my girlfriend to C3. We both agreed that, maybe some of the people should not have been wearing some of the costumes that they were in.
Bottom line is that, everyone was there to have a good time. Sure, I got caught staring at a few Leia's, and she has the hots for the Captain Jack Stormtrooper. All in all I admire anyone who had the guts to dress in costume. I just think the use of the word "ugly" is a bit harsh. That is just my opinion.

Reaction score
ShaakTi said:
Oh please, those Leia's were U-G-L-Y. Star Wars guys sure do have weird taste in girls. First off, Bai Ling is nasty, she gives women like me a bad name since she runs around in Playboy. Next...Aayla and Zam are UGLY in person.
That is one Ugly post!!
You need to grow up, seriously.

Reaction score
yes we know please its been argued to death already, try not to provoke anyone again

Reaction score
Lady_Jaye said:
Anyhow Slave Leia, if that is you, I would say you are definately pretty. And I'm sure the guys here would agree, you have a great body!!!! Ssssss that's the smoke eminating around ya!!!
You also have a lot of guts wearing that skimp outfit around all these fanboys!!!!
I'm one of the "guys" around here and I totally agree with LJ.

Reaction score
Let's get back on track... Here is clearly the hottest Leia of them all. Enjoy

One for the ladies... Clearly this guy was the hottest guy there, or at least the hottest guy in the RS stache contest

http://www.wishihadalightsaber.com/tim/CIII/C3Stache05.JPG

<font color="red">Edited by Dustin : The image is WAY too big bro, we're just gonna link to it ok?

Try to keep images under 700 pixels wide please ;-) </font>