C3 Babe pics

Reaction score
Got any nice lady pics lets see them lol, the leias were quite popular, so i know some of you got plenty as i did LOL, ill post some when i get my film developed. LOL

Reaction score
Here's me with a couple of SW babes... Orli Shoshan, Leeanna Walsman, and Amy Allen...

Reaction score
nice LOL everyone really seems to like Amy Allen but i actualy kind of thought Orli Shoshan and Leeanna Walsman actualy looked better that Amy Allen, but there all good lol.

Reaction score
I have been at atleast 8 conventions in the last 3 years where Amy Allen made an appearance and she still remembers my name and I think thats cool.

Reaction score
I think this was the best Leia I saw.

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/Med21B/Leia3.jpg[/image]

_Max

Reaction score
Yeah, that Leia was really nice. My favorite, hands down, was her:

- Thanks to some of you out there that snagged some pictures of her.

All I can say is: "I'm a married spud! I'm a married spud!" (like Mr. Potato Head from Toy Story 2)

Reaction score
IndianaVader you have good taste because she was the best Leia of the bunch. That "Han Solo" of hers is a very lucky man. Every geek boys dream.....

Reaction score
Here's one more I found of the Hottt Leia.

And this Bastila was really cool to see. A little glimpse of fantasy come true.

Also liked this Mara Jade alot.

And for your final viewing pleasure...

_Max

Reaction score
I'll throw my pics in this thread as well.
This chick was hot. I saw from across the hall and dragged my friend with me so he could take my pic with her.

Reaction score
Did anyone get a good look (or a pic) at Nalini Krishan ... who plays Barriss Offee? On Thursday, she was wearing a camouflage tank top that was rather nice.

Reaction score
Man o' man, The star wars actresses are HOT!! GL has great tastes in the women he pics to act in the star wars movies. I knew Amy Allen was hot but I had absolutely no idea all the other jedi chicks actresses were so hot too!!!

Reaction score
As hot as Amy Allen is, is it weird that I prefer her blue? Lol.

Reaction score
So everyone has a pic of the infamous slave Leia. Who is this girl? Was she a fan or was she hired by gen con, along with the Han Solo? She seemed to do nothing more than wander through the crowds so people could take pictures of her.

Did anyone actually get up the nerve to talk to this woman? hehe.

Reaction score
DarkJedi1981 said:
LOL - I'm a bit ashamed to say I actually agree with you there!

Reaction score
Nerfherder said:
So everyone has a pic of the infamous slave Leia. Who is this girl? Was she a fan or was she hired by gen con, along with the Han Solo? She seemed to do nothing more than wander through the crowds so people could take pictures of her.

Did anyone actually get up the nerve to talk to this woman? hehe.
I'm just curious what she has on under that skirt. It sure doesn't look to me like there is much.

Reaction score
Why would she wear anything under that skirt? Its not like it was 30 degrees and raining. By the way, I saw her several times over the weekend and she was always with the Han Solo guy, so they must be pretty tight.

Reaction score
JediJman said:
DarkJedi1981 said:
LOL - I'm a bit ashamed to say I actually agree with you there!
Did anyone else notice at the Opening Ceremonies that when Amy Allen walked right by Ken Baker, his eyes just...stared upwards and a big grin appeared on this face? Too funny.

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Hey Bryan! I took that pic of you and Amy Allen

[/QUOTE]

Really? That's cool! Small world!

Reaction score
The Slave Leia and Han Solo were also at C2 together. She had a different Leia costume everyday then and none were the slave outfit. Also, if you noticed the Han outfit would change from day to day too. I remember talking to them back then and they are fans and are pretty cool. I also heard a rumor that they registered their costumes as exhibits and got exhibitor passes to C3, but I'm not sure.

Reaction score
Do we have pics from CII? I'm interested now to see the different costuming on the same people....okay I'm lying I want to see more of the girl lol...

Reaction score
i have pics from c2 of her in her hoth outfit put i dont know how to post pics
but you can tell she has been working out because she has lost a little weight sence then

Reaction score
Hey All,

Not sure if anyone mentioned this already, but your little Senator, Bai Ling will be featured in an issue of Playboy.

Have fun hornballs.

Later All,
-Rude

Reaction score
There were many attractive individuals both in costume and as well as those who came in masses to the convention. I was pleasently suprised that there were as many attractive people there, like myself, that enjoy the Saga so much