C1-10P (Chopper)

Reaction score
With the news that future Rebels figures are on hold, and more wont be coming in the basic figure line anytime soon, I've been thinking about picking up a C1-10P (Chopper) figure. Does anyone have suggestions for where to pick one up, since I don't plan on visiting Disney? I know they're on ebay, but I've only seen them for $20+, and while this figure looks great, that seems a bit pricey for a single figure.

Utinniii

Reaction score
I think it was about $13 in Parks so $20 isn't bad considering one needs park admission.
I didn't see it on the boardwalk or at Disney Springs (no admission) when I was there last month.

Reaction score
I paid begrudgingly $22 at the Local Star Wars store, because it was going to be about the same to have is shipped anyways. It's one of those few regrettable purchases, as I'm not that big a fan of him/it. But had to have him to complete the set if they ever release the other crew members.

Reaction score
He was available briefly outside of the Parks in Orlando at Disney Springs, but now it's only in Hollywood Studios. It's around $14 with sales tax. Park Admission is up to about $109 for 1 day/1 park. $22 seems reasonable if you don't have an "in" at the park

Reaction score
I paid begrudgingly $22 at the Local Star Wars store, because it was going to be about the same to have is shipped anyways. It's one of those few regrettable purchases, as I'm not that big a fan of him/it. But had to have him to complete the set if they ever release the other crew members.
What's behind the regret - the price, or the figure itself? Based on the reviews I've seen around the web, it seems like most people think its a great figure - does it not live up to the hype?

Reaction score
Like I said, just not into the character. And really his design. It has nothing to do with the price, as all other droids basically cost that much for most of us to get.
However, since he's not up there on my fan favorites, or a normal looking Astro. He kind of fall flat for me. IDK, his look just never appeal to me from the start.

I get he's based on the concept Droid artwork, and it's more of a homage to that. But I also never really cared for that look either, it belongs in the unused art bin as far as I'm concerned. Some people may like it that's fine, it's just how I feel. I might have been able to overlook his unique design, had he not been a **** character. lol But with the attitude he really stands out.

Just like how I want T3-M4 from KotOR, while other people don't like it.

Reaction score
the colors on the front dont look right to me. the square in the front is a olive green color, but on the cartoon it is white. On the cartoon, other than the one rectangle on the front the rest is white, but this new one has more green.

am i missing something or are the colors really wrong

Utinniii

Reaction score
IDK, but perhaps this version is from Rogue One and not the cartoon?

Reaction score
I was able to get Chopper at the Disney booth at C8 as well as the C-3po/R2-d2. I would love to get another chopper but I can't make it to the parks everyday and I don't have the parks App either.

Reaction score
I've never gotten any of these disney figures, is the scale the same or close to Hasbro's figures ?

Reaction score
The Disney figures are in the 3.75 scale, but the Disney version of Chopper is larger than the animated Rebels version. I found a comparison image on google:

Reaction score
The Disney figures are in the 3.75 scale, but the Disney version of Chopper is larger than the animated Rebels version. I found a comparison image on google:

which would be more accurate to scale with regular astromechs?

Reaction score
The Disney one, as Animated figures are generally smaller than their Realistic counterparts. So if/when they ever do decide to do SA rebels figures, you'll already have the Choppah. Plus I think the Disney one has a better paint job, or at least more eye catching.

Reaction score
The price is slowly dropping online for this figure, so I bought one for $18 shipped on ebay, figured that was close to cost plus shipping. Its a nice little figure - Disney is doing a great job with this line, they really should expand and give fans what Hasbro isnt providing.

Reaction score
With the Rebels series ending begining in few weeks, it'd be nice to see Disney release at least a 2 pk w/ imperial disguised chopper and AP-5. They have the parts to do it afterall.

Last edited: