C-3PO with Babu Frik (TROS)

Reaction score
Since vac metal apparently isn’t an option anymore, it’s a shame this release didn’t get the carbonized treatment

Reaction score
Got this guy the other day, but just got around to opening him up. I don't know if he goes all Rambo in TROS or what, and frankly I don't care, but how great is it to finally have a 3-P0 with articulated elbows?

20191118_203120.jpg

It's kind of hard to see, but he is holding the comm link that came with Stormtrooper Luke.

And how cute is this little guy? Man, he is a lot tinier than I was expecting.

20191118_203156.jpg

Reaction score
According to the Hasbro panel at NYCC, 3-P0's eyes will turn red when exposed to cold.
I bought one of these 3PO the other day and found this out when I got home. He was sandwiched between some frozen dinners. I hadn't read about this feature before, so at first I thought he was angry at me for being stuffed into the same bag as frozen food ;)

Reaction score
LOL! I actually forgot all about this feature! I'll have to pop him in the freezer (or sandwich him between some frozen dinners) when I get home and try it out.

Reaction score
Seriously what I was thinking.

Has Hasbro ever commented on the lack of Vac Metalized for the 6"? Since I own the Amazing SH Figuarts version, its a non issue for me, but, I would buy a Hasbro vac-metalized one in a heartbeat.
They'll say it's an environmental issue, but really it boils down to cost IMO. Not only the cost to have the vac metal done to the figure, but I think they would have to use a more expensive plastic that is more rigid. The typical plastic they use these days is way to soft and flexible. A more rigid plastic also means they would probably have to come up with a different scheme for the joints. This probably takes them down a path to a figure more like a SH Figuarts.

Reaction score
Brickseek showing stock at both stores near me, but a Target associate said they might be pickup orders from online sales. Wanted to use the 25% off coupon.

Reaction score
Got this guy the other day, but just got around to opening him up. I don't know if he goes all Rambo in TROS or what, and frankly I don't care, but how great is it to finally have a 3-P0 with articulated elbows?

View attachment 339734

It's kind of hard to see, but he is holding the comm link that came with Stormtrooper Luke.

And how cute is this little guy? Man, he is a lot tinier than I was expecting.

View attachment 339735
Great photography Billy-Ray!

GNT

Reaction score
Ordered this version so hopefully get it in the next few days.