C-3PO with Babu Frik (TROS)

GNT

Reaction score
Yakface have reported that we'll be seeing an ep9 C-3PO with a new character called Babu Frik in the 6" line.

Thoughts on this?

Reaction score
Boba Fett - Bala Tik - Babu Frik .. .oh my.
Curious, despite the "creative" name, how that figure looks and what version of 3PO we will get. Red eyes?
From experience this Babu Frik must be a small one, if they are in the regular box.

Reaction score
Boba Fett - Bala Tik - Babu Frik .. .oh my.
Curious, despite the "creative" name, how that figure looks and what version of 3PO we will get. Red eyes?
From experience this Babu Frik must be a small one, if they are in the regular box.

Don't foget Bib Fortuna! eh....close enough

Reaction score
Don't foget Bib Fortuna! eh....close enough
Ah yes. Good ol' Freaky Bib! :) close enough.

Remember the rules for making up Star Wars names?
1. First 3 letters of your last name + first 2 letters of your first name
2. First 2 letters of your mothers' maiden (last) name + first 3 letters of your hometown.

My SW name then is: Kriuf Jevib

Reaction score
If we combine the figure leak with old plot leaks, Babu Frik may very well be a little gremlin-type character who bypasses 3PO's programming to give him the red eyes and some other abilities. This is potential spoiler territory (even though many of the outfits have since been corroborated by official releases) so I'll post it as a link rather than an embedded pic, but chances are good that Babu Frik could be character "A" in this image.

Reaction score
If we combine the figure leak with old plot leaks, Babu Frik may very well be a little gremlin-type character who bypasses 3PO's programming to give him the red eyes and some other abilities. This is potential spoiler territory (even though many of the outfits have since been corroborated by official releases) so I'll post it as a link rather than an embedded pic, but chances are good that Babu Frik could be character "A" in this image.
Whenever I see that one.. I think of this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0DWzZGycf4

... called Crazy Frog by some

Reaction score
I'm calling it now. Someone will say "what the Frik?!" at some point in the movie.

Reaction score
Looks like a toydarian from the waist down...

Reaction score
could see that one being Babu.
I

Reaction score
Ah yes. Good ol' Freaky Bib! :) close enough.

Remember the rules for making up Star Wars names?
1. First 3 letters of your last name + first 2 letters of your first name
2. First 2 letters of your mothers' maiden (last) name + first 3 letters of your hometown.
My SW name then is: Kriuf Jevib
LOL! Too be honest I didn't know this information. This is awesome!

My would be Terra Wagra!

Reaction score
So I am Toora Scrot, perfect. A nicely generic EU name for some random two-panel spacer character.

Reaction score
They just showed off the figure on the live stream.

Babu Frik is REALLY tiny, like similar/smaller than the Porg it seems.

He's a "droid builder", so maybe he builds new droids from scraps or something, who knows.

Reaction score
Best screen shot I could get of the character. I imagine better will be out soon. I like it... I just hope the character is not played for laughs with pratfalls and JarJar-isms.

Typically small characters like this will be either comic relief clowns, over-compensating ruffians, or timid... hoping the directors know better than to create Orko or Scrappy Doo in the Star Wars Universe.

Reaction score
I can count my ST figures on one hand but I may have to break protocol if I see this one on the shelves, just for the sheer novelty of Rambo C-3PO.

GNT

Reaction score
Looks like it'll be a great combo and something different for C-3PO but is anyone else thinking if they drop Babu on the floor they'll never see him again???