C-3PO (Droids)

Reaction score
Well, this is the fifth time they've used this mold, maybe it is wearing out and parts are no longer fitting snuggly? I'm a bit surprised they haven't retired it, but again, they'll do anything to save money, so that these repaints cost them next to nothing when it comes to investment. As for the coin, I wish it were more crisp when it comes to detail, it sorta looks like they did a Silly Putty transfer from the original. I do love the cardback though, and overall its a decent tribute to the series, though I would have preferred a Retro sculpt.

Reaction score
For me this was an odd choice for OT 3PO in the first place as he never once had any panels removed, now for a PT version maybe. Now I get that it does offer something new for the character since they've pretty much done everything already and I can sometimes get behind these choices, unfortunately this mold always seemed to short for his character plus he does look a bit deformed.

The panels can at least be glued on so it's not a major issue, but it doesn't solve him being too short or looking like it does. So if they do decide to make an all new one I would welcome it, I don't really expect them to at this point nor for R2 because there are way too many figures higher on the redo list and the budget just isn't there.

Reaction score
^ last summer, they had off world jawa b4 alot of other sites. And the 1 I got was well packed and in excellent condition. They also atm have wm's death star droid, endor Leia and tusken raider. Also g g. Shadow stormtrooper and Power droid.

Reaction score
As much as I like these two Droids for what they are MOC collectibles as callbacks to the OG figures and line, I desperately want the molds for these two Droid figures to be destroyed so they have to use a totally new ones.

Reaction score
I’m surprised BBTS got a few cases. Very odd for a target exclusive to show up there or am I crazy?

Reaction score
Everyone is getting them. EE, BBTS, DST. Hasbro either made a TON of them or Target had a lot of unsold stock...? Same with some of the WM exclusives - Leia Endor, Tusken Raider, Luke Endor, Death Star Droid, etc.

Fett is AWOL so far, so either he sold out at retail or his overstock supply hasn't made it out to the fan channels yet.

Reaction score
I’m surprised BBTS got a few cases. Very odd for a target exclusive to show up there or am I crazy?
It happens from time to time. There was a Target exclusive Transformers 2-pack with Thundercracker and Skywarp that showed up at BBTS, Amazon, and EE.