C-3PO & Babu Frik (The Rise of Skywalker) Mini Bust

Reaction score
I like it. I'll pick this one up too. I agree though , hopefully the eyes light up red , and would be even better if there was voice clips.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
It’s painted gold and not gold plated... Not really digging that look. Do the eyes light up red? That might be the only reason I get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. Gold plated and I would have been interested. Why paint it matt gold? He didn’t look like that. It’s just lazy and cheap on their part, these aren’t cheap toys.
Disappointing gentle giant :(

Reaction score
I wanted to buy this bust...after see that the colour isn't chrome... I need to think about it...big mistake

Reaction score
Same pose, different headpiece for the exposed rear. Makes sense to save on tooling costs. I’m still getting it but I just noticed it.

Reaction score
Could be better in terms of paint choice and originality but overall I still like it. Plus I really enjoyed the Babu Frik character so he’s a welcome addition to the collection in and of himself. Now let’s just hope Threepio has those red eyes.

Reaction score
Why is Triple 0 99.99 and 3PO 120?
Doesn’t make much sense to me....
He’s $107.99 on BBTS. I personally don’t care to order direct because the shipping is exorbitant and to try and you can’t easily do things like cancel an order.

Reaction score
I don't think this is going to have light up eyes or any sound chips.
I'll probably pick this up but I don't know if I'm going to preorder.

Reaction score
I already have the OG Threepio, he just looks better. I would rather have a Zori bust with Babu. Two new characters on the same bust. Would have been cool!
I completly agree with you, but if there is a missing minibust from the sequels, it's Poe Dameron. I hope that Gentle Giant don't forget him, make justice to this character and see his minibust revealed soon.

Reaction score
I completly agree with you, but if there is a missing minibust from the sequels, it's Poe Dameron. I hope that Gentle Giant don't forget him, make justice to this character and see his minibust revealed soon.
Poe, Han, Leia, Snoke...TFA Luke... even Hux or a Praetorian Guard... old man Lando...any or all of the knights of Ren...I know the sequels are a mixed bag in terms of people liking them, but there are lots of primary characters and secondary characters with cool designs that could be done here.

At least TROS Palpatine is on the way...