C’Ai Threnalli

Reaction score
Awesome - thanks for posting - retail price or bust. No way am I paying EE 10.99 plus 4.95 shipping for a basic figure.

Reaction score
I wish I waited as the one I got from EE arrived on the 3rd lol. I had a gift card with 7 bucks left so I grabbed another - I'm gonna do a head swap with an articulated Poe.

Reaction score
Happy to help, fellas. I, too, had Mr. T and the flaming trooper in my EE cart, but my involuntary spasms kept me from pushing the “order” button everyone I saw the price. Now got find a deal on the flamer. Let’s face it, 8 bucks for 5 poa is highway robbery as it is! Say “no” to paying over retail!

Reaction score
Just got him today. I take back what I said. Now that I have him in person, I'm glad I ordered him. It really is a very nice figure. The head sculpt and paint apps are superb. They did a good job on his helmet as well. I think I'll pick up another BS Poe and do the head swap like you mention.

Maybe share a pic of it if you can?

Sorry for the bad/quick phone photo but I think it gets the point across.

Reaction score
Received this and didn't realize what a huge improvement this figure is compared to Ello Asty. Not only is it an entirely new and upgraded sculpt, but it has 9 POA, rather than 5. I think this is the ideal compromise on articulation, they can simply fluctuate between using wrists, ankles, knees and elbows. Shame is was an exclusive, and not in the retail assortments, because its one of the better TLJ figures, and an alien to boot.

Reaction score
Received this and didn't realize what a huge improvement this figure is compared to Ello Asty. Not only is it an entirely new and upgraded sculpt, but it has 9 POA, rather than 5. I think this is the ideal compromise on articulation, they can simply fluctuate between using wrists, ankles, knees and elbows. Shame is was an exclusive, and not in the retail assortments, because its one of the better TLJ figures, and an alien to boot.
Just got mine today too! You going to order the flame trooper? Same seller has it but a couple bucks more than Mr. T.

Reaction score
I had planned on using this figure to put on an extra SA Poe I got, unfortunately I can't seem to find it now. lol
That's what you get when you buy figures on clearance for future use!

Also unfortunate that you cannot get multiples, considering this species seems to be new Rodian/Nikto around every corner. He could have come in handy for custom fodder! The second one I got, I plan to make some kind of Jedi.

Reaction score
Just got mine today too! You going to order the flame trooper? Same seller has it but a couple bucks more than Mr. T.
I'm probably skipping that one, I don't army build, and I have the TFA flame trooper. I do want the TLJ Finn / Phasma 2-pack, but I really don't want another Phasma figure! Different arms isn't enough for me to buy the same character - shame she doesn't look like the upcoming 6 inch figure with battle damage!

Reaction score
So, since Hasbro announced a new Poe for the VC line, I decided to use my current one's parts to make C'Ai Threnalli more articulated. I honestly never intended to do this, but since my Poe just sits in the X-Wing, I figured it wouldn't hurt if he had mismatched lower arms and legs (gave him arms and legs from an OTC Xwing pilot since it's not visible in the cockpit).

Unfortunately, Poe's orange doesn't match 100% with C'ai Threnalli's but it's not too bad. I just haven't decided if I'll give him a holster or not yet.