Burnham Bowl Toy Show

Reaction score
Hey all It been a while But I will be at the show on Sunday selling some random stuff. Hope to see some folks at the show.

Reaction score
April 7 is the next show. I'm sure Tom will post a scan of the flyer. It was a pretty good show for Star Wars. 4 different sellers had a bunch of Star Wars (including HydroSpanner), and prices were decent. Just a shame I already owned all that stuff (and paid much, much more for it). Hydro, I hope your sales went well. When I left, you hadn't sold much. I hope the sales improved. I plan on having a table at some point this year, so I hope that SW stuff would sell well there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They can have loose vintage at this show. I know Henry usually brings a tub of vintage figures, but they usually are incomplete. I bought an awesome loose vintage Luke in
Stormtrooper disguise a while back.

I've never been to this show. Is this a good place to find some loose vintage figures?

Reaction score
Or if you don't see any loose vintage at the show, you can go to Henry's store at 60th and North Ave. in Milwaukee. He has loose vintage there.

Reaction score
I can't make this show. :( I'm going to the Brewers game, and don't want to go to BB for just 30 minutes then run. With DairyCon tomorrow, and my recent trip to WonderCon, I'll get my dealers room fix.

Reaction score
I keep wanting to go to this show but I can never find dates far enough in advance to plan for it. All my searches on the internets come back null. Tom where, or more importantly when, do you find out when the next shows are?

Burnham Bowl Toy show this Sunday 11am.

Reaction score
I keep wanting to go to this show but I can never find dates far enough in advance to plan for it. All my searches on the internets come back null. Tom where, or more importantly when, do you find out when the next shows are?
It is always the first Sunday, every other month. So it isn't too difficult to plan ahead of time, but you can always check this thread.

Reaction score
I usually try to post a flyer in this thread so everybody knows in advance, but this time I did a terrible job. Ya. First Sunday every other month.

Reaction score
I still am going to post the new flyer, but this is a RED ALERT for the next Burnham Bowl. This time it is not the first Sunday in August. This time it is July 14th so it does not conflict with Wizard World.

Reaction score
I still am going to post the new flyer, but this is a RED ALERT for the next Burnham Bowl. This time it is not the first Sunday in August. This time it is July 14th so it does not conflict with Wizard World.
Well, that's not entirely true. Wizard World is August 8-11. BB would have been August 4th. I think Henry believes that with SDCC, and then Wizard World 3 weeks later, it would be bad to have 3 shows so close together. But other than the bootlegger dude, I don't think he gets any dealers who travel for those shows. The bootlegger was not at the last show anyway. I think he should have kept it August 4th. People remember the first Sunday of the month plan.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I know Henry mentioned Wizard World, but there could be other reasons why he did it. Doesn't really matter. The next Burnham Bowl is July 14th.

Reaction score
DarthAndosMan, did you buy anything at Burnham Bowl? I didn't buy anything, but that is because I am cheap. I was thinking about buying a vintage figure carrying case that the guy had by the bar, but I "wasn't in the mood" to buy it.