Building Action Fleet Tie Customs & Need Help

Reaction score
First off, this post could probably fit into at least 3 categories. Please leave it here. It pertains Mainly to Action Fleet and its' fans.

I need:

Tie Bomber X5
Tie Vader (reg) X4
Tie Interceptor X6
Tie Fighter X8
Tie Defender X3 (yeah, right)

I am making:

Tie Batwing Scout
Tie Phantom
Tie Scimitar
Tie Raptor
Tie Defender X2
Tie Hornet
Tie Advanced
Tie Drone
Tie Transport
Tie Shuttle
Tie Experimental (M2)
Tie Experimental (M4 Ram)
Tie Experimental (M3 Interceptor)
Tie Experimental (M1 Dual Pod Single Panel)
They are pictured here:
http://www.geocities.com/firedrayke/ActionFleetCustoms.html?983271173570

Any advice on making these would be greatly appreciated. Any help in trading me for the fodder is also appreciated. See my post in trades for my haves.

Thanx,
STP

[This message has been edited by SIENARtestPILOT (edited 02-27-2001).]

Reaction score
TRU this week has AF flight controllers 2 for $3. I"ve seen these at one TRU in my area (I'm in Dallas). I don't know for sure if the Vader Ties are the Large or small versions (large I believe), or if it makes a difference, and the Inteceptor one is hard to come by. If this is of use to you LMK, I'm sure an arrangement could be made if you needed these.

Reaction score
How's this for a shocker?

I live in Richardson.

Which TRU has the flight controlers? I have 3 Vaders (Yes they are the large ones), But no Intreceptors. Where do you live? I am at 75 & Arapaho.

Reaction score
Dang, you live like 2 miles away from me. I'm at Coit and Arapaho, and the last place I saw the flight controllers was on the bottom shelf of the Arapaho TRU. The Vader tie and and X-wing have been easy to spot, and once in a while a Interceptor and Y-wing will show up. I'll keep my eyes open for you.
Happy Hunting!

Reaction score
Hey again,
I found myself in a "toy expense" bind. I've already overspent myself for a couple of weeks and an auction comes up that I can't pass up. I have an extra Tie Interceptor, standard w/ Lucas Pilot. I guess I'd be looking for about $8 if you are interested. I would also like to see what kind of work you create with these, since I am an Action Fleet collector. LMK
E-mail me at:
batpersons@go.com

Marsh

G

Want to hear something even stranger? I live at Campbell and 75. Very close. I can't help you right now, but I'll keep an eye open for stuff for you.

Reaction score
Well well, my little droogies. It would seem that of the 1200 or so collectors on this board, we three live closer together than any two other members. Creepy, no?

As to stay on topic, I haven't built any of them yet. Broken a Tie wing trying though. Gotta find a way to cut the plastic without butchering it. Watch here. I'll post a link later today with pics of the ones I will be building.

------------------
SIENARtestPILOT
Undertaker extrodinaire to the
elite membership of
Collectstarwars
and all-around creepy person :D

Reaction score
Added the link and wanted to give it a BUMP!

------------------
SIENARtestPILOT
Undertaker extrodinaire to the
elite membership of
Collectstarwars
and all-around creepy person :D

Reaction score
Actually, this guy's stuff was my inspiration in trying to represent as many of the Sienar fleet as possible. Does anyone have pics of some I might have missed? Send 'em to me at:

firedrayke@usa.com

Thanx,
STP