Buffalo, NY - Chapter 19

Reaction score
Saw some leftovers of clone wars with savage opress, arf trooper and snow Plo @ Target

Also grabbed Target Vintage Landspeeder and TaunTaun

If anyone wants details I stashed the figures - PM me

Reaction score
As of this AM Target inventory was showing the Landspeeder/TaunTaun sets at all Targets- maybe in the back but it said available at all
$25 is a little steep, but the boxes look nice
087-06-1732

Reaction score
$25 is definitely too steep for a Tauntaun all by itself. The original $16.99 msrp would've hooked me mostly likely but $24.99 is a hell no. $19.99 for the Landspeeder, yeah, but again not at 25 bones.

Jeremy and Steve, I really need to meet up with y'all sometime soon. I'm sorry I'm so flaky. :hopelessness:

Reaction score
Grabbed a Taun Taun last night (no Landspeeders :(); from the local Target.
Cute seasonal help dug it out of the back room.:tears_of_joy:
Thanks for DCPI and heads up.

Reaction score
Grabbed a Taun Taun last night (no Landspeeders :(); from the local Target.
Cute seasonal help dug it out of the back room.:tears_of_joy:
Thanks for DCPI and heads up.
I like the Landspeeder, I am so-so on the Tauntaun, as I never loved that scene in the movie- but the vintage box looked too nice

Reaction score
was out in the Falls tonight-
Kmart had nothing good
Walmart nothing good- saw new MU team packs
Target- had remnants of VTC wave 9, new vintage vehicles and saw an older vintage hoth snowspeeder

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has spotted the Captain Rex with jet pack figure yet. I have no idea what wave he's in but I was just curious if he's showing up locally yet.

Reaction score
I am sure he has shown up, but I have yet to see him. I know Bob is looking too with no luck so far. I am seeing more and more of Savage Opress @ target though

Reaction score
I am still trying to track down Seripas - been a while since I have had this hard of a time finding a figure.

Reaction score
I am still trying to track down Seripas - been a while since I have had this hard of a time finding a figure.
Haven't seen him yet either. Also the new walmart opened on Sheridan this am. The old blvd location is closed. They had no new start wars. Had new gijoe and new marvel legend walmart Thor and cap america

Reaction score
Haven't seen him yet either. Also the new walmart opened on Sheridan this am. The old blvd location is closed. They had no new start wars. Had new gijoe and new marvel legend walmart Thor and cap america
new walmart on sheridan? I didn't even know they were building one on Sheridan Drive. where is it exactly? (I don't drive to Amherst very often anymore)

I thought the new WM was going to be at the old Melody Faire but I don't think they've even broken ground on that one yet.

EDIT - how did I miss that there was one even being built? :miserable: http://www.buffalonews.com/business/article606704.ece

Last edited:
Reaction score
new walmart on sheridan? I didn't even know they were building one on Sheridan Drive. where is it exactly? (I don't drive to Amherst very often anymore)

I thought the new WM was going to be at the old Melody Faire but I don't think they've even broken ground on that one yet.

EDIT - how did I miss that there was one even being built? :miserable: Amherst Walmart Supercenter opening - Business - The Buffalo News
not sure how you missed the news- the one by melody fair is to open in spring, some of the metal beams are already up

Reaction score
I'm thinking that wave of the Clone Wars has not hit locally yet even though it seems to have been showing up all across the country right now.......I need the Jetpack Captain Rex, Armored Savage Opress, and Seripas from the wave.

I did manage to get Vintage wave 9 last Friday from the Walden K-Mart as well as the Landspeeder and Tauntaun Target exclusives.

Finally let's continue this chat in the New and Improved Rebelscum Forums Buffalo, NY - Chapter 20!