Buffalo, NY - Chapter 19

Reaction score
I stand corrected about the boxiness of Fett bust - the prototype looks way better:

than the sketch

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
Anybody else fight with Hasbrotoyshop.com this am for sdcc exclusives?
I stayed out of the fray. Although at some point I will probably regret not trying to pick up the death star set.

Reaction score
the cardbender struck again at nf wally - spotted a couple commander wolffes' with conveniently bent cards.

Reaction score
Hey,

Just wondering if any of you guys out there have any ARC Trooper Commander/Captain Fordo figures available. I know he's pretty sought after right now but I thought it was worth a shot. LMK if we can work something out.

Thanks!

Reaction score
stopped in at blvd TRU this evening - spotted a couple y-wings. Also saw the clone trooper and grievous masks. Not sure if anyone is looking for them but they also had some scan series transformers on the pegs.

Reaction score
My son is looking for one the TRU exclusive Republic Commando sets if anyone spots them. My wife will take him most mornings to check they but can't always be there at opening.

Reaction score
blvd Target had a bunch of new stuff out - republic attack shuttle, new BP's, blu-ray packs, jedi force figures, and vinyl pop figures of which I picked up a stormtrooper. Grabbed a scout tank for $4.24.

Skystrikers were out as well.

Also pick up a couple single pack hydra soldiers if anyone needs them.

Reaction score
Store resets are in full swing-
Target- new SW attack shuttle, new vintage 3 packs, assasins creed figure, young justice, funko pop sw and dc, also new batman legacy, jedi force

also TRU blvd has deluxe Young Justice and batman legacy and new star wars vehicle packs - if anyone wants a Yavin guy let me know

also ran into scummer JD (wookie inked) had a nice chat

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a Vintage Collection style Dash Rendar figure in the works? I know it was rumored that more EU characters were going to be made into figures after the ARC Commando but I wasn't sure if anything was confirmed.

It would be cool to see something new of him made since I think he only ever had the one figure.

Reaction score
I have not heard anything about a new Dash figure, personally I would love to get more stuff from SOTE.

I was able to pick up the new GI Joe Skystriker and Robin & Artemis from the DCUC Young Justice line from the Losson Target yesterday.

My HTS order of the SDCC Starscream/Cobra Commander Skystriker and Zarana are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow as well......can't wait for them!

Reaction score
Stormtrooper3133 said:
I have not heard anything about a new Dash figure, personally I would love to get more stuff from SOTE.

I was able to pick up the new GI Joe Skystriker and Robin & Artemis from the DCUC Young Justice line from the Losson Target yesterday.

My HTS order of the SDCC Starscream/Cobra Commander Skystriker and Zarana are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow as well......can't wait for them!
Congrats on the haul. How is that Robin figure, is it worth the $20? The pictures made him look kind of bulky and on the show he's not that big, just curious of your opinion on the figure...

Reaction score
I grabbed the Defend Kamino pack from NF Target yesterday, skipping the other sets though they were there too. I later saw all them at the Amherst Target too. Finally saw Wave 7 in a store yesterday too at NF Target.

Jeremy, it was definitely nice seeing you again and getting to talk toys. It's been too long!

Reaction score
If any of you guys are interested in the MU Sentinel, check TRU. They hit both of the local stores here yesterday.

Reaction score
MrJoshua327 said:
Stormtrooper3133 said:

Congrats on the haul. How is that Robin figure, is it worth the $20? The pictures made him look kind of bulky and on the show he's not that big, just curious of your opinion on the figure...
You know me Josh, the Batman family are my favorite superheroes.......but my biased aside I was not thrilled when I first saw picks but now having the figure in person it is really cool. The arms/biceps are fine maybe a little big but that is the only negative I can say. Plus the accessories he comes with are great 4 batarangs, cpu wrist thing (which looks awesome), grapple gun, and a staff. And let's not forget the Gotham rooftop base, it's huge and can easily hold Batman, Robin, Nightwing all at once.

Reaction score
I am still on the lookout for the Kmart Bwing. Never had this vehicle, so I figure the Vintage package is a great look.

Reaction score
Stormtrooper3133 said:
MrJoshua327 said:
Stormtrooper3133 said:

You know me Josh, the Batman family are my favorite superheroes.......but my biased aside I was not thrilled when I first saw picks but now having the figure in person it is really cool. The arms/biceps are fine maybe a little big but that is the only negative I can say. Plus the accessories he comes with are great 4 batarangs, cpu wrist thing (which looks awesome), grapple gun, and a staff. And let's not forget the Gotham rooftop base, it's huge and can easily hold Batman, Robin, Nightwing all at once.
Haha, that sounds like a totally hetero minajatwa of awesomeness on that balcony. I was looking at the figure at both Toys R Us and Target on Friday. I almost bought him but he's $25 at Toys R Us and $20 at Target. I wasn't thrilled with the first pics either but seeing it in person was better, but I will say the cape makes him look like he has no neck. I also think that wrist computer is an awesome accessory, maybe I'll pick him up down the road.

Reaction score
if anyone sees the new Thundercats figures anywhere please post or PM me
I ordered them online, a few came banged up so I am looking to buy moc stuff and return the non-mint stuff. If anyone is looking for these, let me know.

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
if anyone sees the new Thundercats figures anywhere please post or PM me
I ordered them online, a few came banged up so I am looking to buy moc stuff and return the non-mint stuff. If anyone is looking for these, let me know.
Can you post pics of the packaged figs ? So I know what to look for

Reaction score
thundercats packaging is all similar- I am looking for a few various pieces
Classics Tygra
4" Deluxe
6"
packaging is similar to these pics

Reaction score
Buffalo_MC said:
My son is looking for one the TRU exclusive Republic Commando sets if anyone spots them. My wife will take him most mornings to check they but can't always be there at opening.
Blvd TRU had 1 Delta Squad and 1 new Force Unleashed set left as of noon today (Aug 11). Transit TRU has none left (I got the last of each).

Reaction score
hi everyone, I am looking for the following figures and thought I would give it a shot here. I can pick up and pay you in cash or do a trade.

- Yarael Poof (The Saga Collection)
- Oppo Rancis (30th Anniversary Tin or Jedi Council Cinema Scene)
- Tarados Gon (The Legacy Collection)
- Giran (The Legacy Collection)
- Amanaman and Salacious Crumb (Power of the Jedi 2002 deluxe)
- Ephant Mon (2002 Saga Collection)
- J'Quille (2004 Saga Collection)
- Labria and Kabe (The Saga Collection)
- Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma Comic Pack
- 212th Attack Battalion Comic Pack (The Legacy Collection)
- Kashyyyk Trooper and Commander Comic Pack (The Legacy Collection)
- Betrayal on Felucia (30th Anniversary Battlepack)
- Mace Windu's Attack Battalion (The Saga Collection Battlepack)
- Coruscant Clone Trooper Battle Pack (2005 ROTS, The Saga Collection, 30th Anniversary Collection)
- Battlefront II Clone Troopers Multipack

2011 Clone Wars Savaga Opress(Armored) and (Shirtless),
2008 Evolutions Boxed Force Unleashed(Vader's Secret Apprentice),
2008 Evolutions Boxed The Fett Legacy,
2008 Emperor's Shadow Guard(Force Unleashed),
2008 Rahm Kota(Force Unleashed),2008
2008 Darth Vader Battle Damaged(Force Unleashed),
2008 Legacy Collection Canadian Darth Vader(The Force Unleashed)
2009 Legacy Collection Exclusive Boxed The Force Unleashed Pack Set

I am also interested in NECA Predator figures.

Reaction score
hit a new reset Kmart
Grabbed a Bwing
saw new Legacy wave 2 batman with batmite
new thundercats

still looking for the classics tygra

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
hit a new reset Kmart
Grabbed a Bwing
new thundercats

Was it the Kmart on Walden? I was at the Toys R Us on the BLVD yesterday and they had 2 classic Tygras if you are still looking to replace yours for a MOC. Did Kmart have a lot of Thundercats figures?

I also wanted to mention that I met up with Brewser today which was nice. It's cool to meet some of the people from the site and just "talk shop" a little bit. Thanks again for the Captain Fordo!

Reaction score
MrJoshua327 said:
elkkthunder said:
hit a new reset Kmart
Grabbed a Bwing
new thundercats

Was it the Kmart on Walden? I was at the Toys R Us on the BLVD yesterday and they had 2 classic Tygras if you are still looking to replace yours for a MOC. Did Kmart have a lot of Thundercats figures?

I also wanted to mention that I met up with Brewser today which was nice. It's cool to meet some of the people from the site and just "talk shop" a little bit. Thanks again for the Captain Fordo!

stink-I cant get to TRU till tomorrow likely-

it was Kmart Hertel- What were you looking for? The had the 6" deluxe thundercats and a few 4"

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
MrJoshua327 said:
elkkthunder said:
hit a new reset Kmart
Grabbed a Bwing
new thundercats

stink-I cant get to TRU till tomorrow likely-

it was Kmart Hertel- What were you looking for? The had the 6" deluxe thundercats and a few 4"
I'm just looking for a New 6" Lion-o figure. I called the Kmart on Walden and the one in Niagara Falls to see if they could hold one but both stores left me on hold for 5+ minutes so I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow before I can check.

Reaction score
MrJoshua327 said:
was nice to meet you as well - sorry I wasn't able to stay longer to chat.

Reaction score
I plan on selling a couple GG animated maquettes. I thought I would check if anyone is interested locally before I list them in the classifieds. They are still in their boxes factory sealed.

R2-D2 w/ Yoda
Boba w/ Han in Carbonite

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
they had 3 of the 6" deluxe lionos
Thanks for the heads up. I was able to go on Monday and get one. They had two left and one looked like it had a lazy eye so I guess I lucked out with the other one.

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, nf wally has the Fett helmet on clearance for $17. I was also able to pick up a Droid gunship on clearance for $17.

edit fixed post

Reaction score
If anyone is interested Blvd Target had a non variant MU Dr Strange today. The card was a little banged up though.

Reaction score
new Joes I spotted at Walmart-
same ones here below- if anyone needs them let me know and I will pm location

Reaction score
Hey guys...been a long time since i posted.
I'm sure this is a long shot but i'm looking for some odd statues that maybe other scummers are looking to sell:

2007 Electric Tiki/ Sideshow Munsters: Herman, Lily, Grandpa, Marilyn and Eddy.

I didnt even realize these had come out till just a week ago. I'm a huge fan of the show and i'd really like to pick these up. I will try to find some photos to give you a better idea. They came in both blk/wht and color formats. I'd like a complete set of either but a mix and match could be cool also.

Thanks for any help...
Dread !~

Reaction score
The Blvd Toys R Us has the new DCU 2 packs featuring Shazaam/Superman and Joker/Harley. They also have the Toys R Us Exclusive stealth operations clone trooper.

Reaction score
Does anyone know a place around here that carries a good stock of DC Direct figures? I'm looking for the Damian as Robin figure from the Batman Inc wave but Queen City, Haley's Comics and even Chautauqua Comics and no one has one. Are there any "little known" places around here that carry DC Direct?

Reaction score
MrJoshua327 said:
Does anyone know a place around here that carries a good stock of DC Direct figures? I'm looking for the Damian as Robin figure from the Batman Inc wave but Queen City, Haley's Comics and even Chautauqua Comics and no one has one. Are there any "little known" places around here that carry DC Direct?
try Dons Atomic Comics- transit in lancaster or
the comic store, union near genesee

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
MrJoshua327 said:
try Dons Atomic Comics- transit in lancaster or
the comic store, union near genesee
Thanks for the info. I don't think Don's carries them without the person having to order an entire case first. What's the comic store? I'll have to check that out *brings up google*...