Buffalo, NY - Chapter 19

Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
629
Reaction score
0
We are nearly at the limit on Chapter 18 so here is our new thread. Enjoy and happy hunting!
 
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
1,240
Reaction score
0
Pretty god couple of days
I've been in the southerntier with work this week
Dunkirk Walmart - picked up newest Clone wars wave for my son. For myself I grabbed 2 alley vipers from GI Joe POC to complete my wave 1 (really liking this line).
Warren PA Walmart - grabbed the Hulkbuster Iron Man wave, my first time seeing those in the wild.
 
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
anyone hit TRU this am?
the next wave of vintage showed up in the south
 
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
0
Location
Wingtopia
Have you guys seen the POC Quick-Kick and Spirit TRU exclusives? I'm trying to track down a set for myself and they just never show up in Rochester.
 
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
3,251
Reaction score
0
NF Target has some new Joes - Dusty, Zartan, arctic Destro etc.
 
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
1,240
Reaction score
0
brewser said:
NF Target has some new Joes - Dusty, Zartan, arctic Destro etc.
Figures. I'm working out of our Jamestown office all week and not a Target in sight. I'm looking forward to the jungle viper and Dusty.
I did hit the Jamestown Walmart today and grabbed a Transformers MP Skywarp on clearance for $19, not bad. Reminds me I need to track down the Walmart MP Starscream from a couple years ago.
 
Joined
Mar 29, 2002
Messages
4,402
Reaction score
0
Location
LeRoy, NY
Wingnut said:
Have you guys seen the POC Quick-Kick and Spirit TRU exclusives? I'm trying to track down a set for myself and they just never show up in Rochester.
I haven't seen them yet. I did pick up the Jungle Viper and new Zartan.
 
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
629
Reaction score
0
brewser said:
NF Target has some new Joes - Dusty, Zartan, arctic Destro etc.
I picked up all of wave 2 plus an extra Cobra Jungle Trooper this morning from Walden Galleria Target. I really wasn't planning on collecting the new Joes as I stopped with the end of the 25th Ann. stuff, the movie stuff never caught my attention but these new POC figures are amazing. Great articulation and a crap load of accessories!
 
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
Nothing @ TRU blvd this AM. Vintage wave 2 was spotted in rochester but not here for me. I will try again tomorrow AM
 
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
1,240
Reaction score
0
elkkthunder said:
Nothing @ TRU blvd this AM. Vintage wave 2 was spotted in rochester but not here for me. I will try again tomorrow AM
Did you happen to notice if they had POC Spirit and Quick Kick?
 
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
1,240
Reaction score
0
elkkthunder said:
They were peg warming about 1 month ago, not there this am I looked
Yeah, I saw them and figured like Shipwreck & Doc, they would be there awhile. I'm sure they'll restock them at some point.
 
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
629
Reaction score
0
I picked up the Mando Speeder & Mandalorian Trooper this morning from Wal-Mart. It was my first time seeing it.
 
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
3,251
Reaction score
0
Pre-ordered this CV print by Malcolm Tween from SWShop





Hopefully it doesn't get jacked up during shipping
 
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
1,240
Reaction score
0
Made a spur of the moment toy run after dropping the kids at grandma & granpa's for the nite. Stopped at Depew Target, because you never know and happened upon the newest Iron Man comic figures, picked up Iron Monger, silver centurian & modern armor. They also had all of POC wave 2 minus the jungle viper (of course), grabbed Dusty & Zartan, on the fence w/ Recondo, passed on Destro & Snake-Eyes. I see the cobra troops are going to be a pain, especially when the shock trooper comes out.
 
Joined
May 29, 2005
Messages
534
Reaction score
0
Springville Walmart had first wave figures, snowspeeders, and that remote controlled hailfire droid. I picked up 2 Fetts.

My 4-LOM and Zuckuss arrived in the mail today. They left the box in my driveway in front of the door... But everything was fine. Nice packaging!
 
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
3,251
Reaction score
0
met up with elkkthunder earlier - thanks for the GH sets


I also stopped in the transit stores. Between TRU and Walmart I picked up the following MU figures:
Mary Jane Watson
Winter Soldier
<s>Wrecker</s>
Iron Patriot
Iron Patriot variant
Skrull Soldier

Not sure if anyone is looking for them but I grabbed them just in case.
Still haven't been able to track down the regular version of Archangel though.

I also picked up a <s>Jungle Viper</s> from Target.


edit: Wrecker and Jungle Viper are spoken for
 
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
2,524
Reaction score
0
Location
Rochester, NY
brewser said:
I also stopped in the transit stores. Between TRU and Walmart I picked up the following MU figures:
Mary Jane Watson
Winter Soldier
<s>Wrecker</s>
Iron Patriot
Iron Patriot variant
Skrull Soldier

Not sure if anyone is looking for them but I grabbed them just in case.
Still haven't been able to track down the regular version of Archangel though.

I also picked up a <s>Jungle Viper</s> from Target.
Good scores!


Haven't seen regular Archangel lately, just this revision wave at local Targets.

Hopefully the assortment with Archangel will start hitting again soon, I'll keep an eye out for you & JediBlood
 
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
A rochester board member found the toystory set I needed, also grabbed the batman action league sets off TRU.com as well as these new kids line
 
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
Buffalo_MC said:
elkkthunder said:
Nothing @ TRU blvd this AM. Vintage wave 2 was spotted in rochester but not here for me. I will try again tomorrow AM
Did you happen to notice if they had POC Spirit and Quick Kick?
I grabbed the 2 TRU figs for you if you still need them
 
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
4,562
Reaction score
1
Location
Central NY
Baltar said:
Haven't seen regular Archangel lately, just this revision wave at local Targets.
That wave 8 revision is a plague! My local Target easily received 6 cases of it. Sorry Target, but 6 cases of any wave is too much. Now the shelves are flooded with Hulk's, Cap's and Iron Man figures that everyone has had their fill of. We don't see any Thor's and classic Cap's for a half year, then Hasbro ships the hell out of them! Just great!
 
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
1,240
Reaction score
0
elkkthunder said:
Buffalo_MC said:
elkkthunder said:
Nothing @ TRU blvd this AM. Vintage wave 2 was spotted in rochester but not here for me. I will try again tomorrow AM
Did you happen to notice if they had POC Spirit and Quick Kick?
I grabbed the 2 TRU figs for you if you still need them
I did manage to grab a quick kick but I will take the Spirit off your hands though. Thanks for that.
 
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
2,524
Reaction score
0
Location
Rochester, NY
Warsaw_Wonder said:
Baltar said:
Haven't seen regular Archangel lately, just this revision wave at local Targets.
That wave 8 revision is a plague! My local Target easily received 6 cases of it. Sorry Target, but 6 cases of any wave is too much. Now the shelves are flooded with Hulk's, Cap's and Iron Man figures that everyone has had their fill of. We don't see any Thor's and classic Cap's for a half year, then Hasbro ships the hell out of them! Just great!
Insane, considering how few Archangels & Havoks have been released thus far.

My local Targets put out multiple cases of that assortment as well.
 
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
0
Location
Wingtopia
Buffalo_MC said:
I did manage to grab a quick kick but I will take the Spirit off your hands though. Thanks for that.
If the Quick-Kick is up for grabs I'll take him. I've been striking out on those exclusives since the wave launched.
 
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
Wingnut said:
Buffalo_MC said:
I did manage to grab a quick kick but I will take the Spirit off your hands though. Thanks for that.
If the Quick-Kick is up for grabs I'll take him. I've been striking out on those exclusives since the wave launched.
sure- I could have grabbed more as I passed by erie, PA on business. But you can have the quick-kick if you still need it
 
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
0
Location
Wingtopia
Let me go for one more truck run this week and if it fails, I'll take it. I'm sick of dealing with the Rochester TRUs.
 
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
my preorder for Vintage wave 2 is in @ BBTS, however it includes the foil cody & magna guard
If that is the case, I would be looking for the non-foil versions
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Messages
1,526
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, not sure if anyone is interested...but i found about 10 of these 2009 Comic Con exclusives at Ollies in the Falls for 24.99
 
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
1,240
Reaction score
0
With trying to catch up late in the game, if anyone sees any interesting restocks of Marvel figures, let me know. Still looking for the likes of Havok, Archangel & Kitty, amoung others.
 
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
34,106
Reaction score
16
Location
Rochester, NY
Buffalo_MC said:
With trying to catch up late in the game, if anyone sees any interesting restocks of Marvel figures, let me know. Still looking for the likes of Havok, Archangel & Kitty, amoung others.
Which Havok and Archangel? Regular, variant, or both?
 
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
1,240
Reaction score
0
Neal said:
Buffalo_MC said:
With trying to catch up late in the game, if anyone sees any interesting restocks of Marvel figures, let me know. Still looking for the likes of Havok, Archangel & Kitty, amoung others.
Regular versions are fine, they are for my youngest who digs the Marvel and Iron Man figures.

Which Havok and Archangel? Regular, variant, or both?
 
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
well, it is a boy!! We knew that anyway, but this AM he was born, 8 pounds. Now when can he play with toys!!
 
Top