Buffalo, NY - Chapter 19

Reaction score
We are nearly at the limit on Chapter 18 so here is our new thread. Enjoy and happy hunting!

Reaction score
Pretty god couple of days
I've been in the southerntier with work this week
Dunkirk Walmart - picked up newest Clone wars wave for my son. For myself I grabbed 2 alley vipers from GI Joe POC to complete my wave 1 (really liking this line).
Warren PA Walmart - grabbed the Hulkbuster Iron Man wave, my first time seeing those in the wild.

Reaction score
anyone hit TRU this am?
the next wave of vintage showed up in the south

Reaction score
Have you guys seen the POC Quick-Kick and Spirit TRU exclusives? I'm trying to track down a set for myself and they just never show up in Rochester.

Reaction score
NF Target has some new Joes - Dusty, Zartan, arctic Destro etc.

Reaction score
brewser said:
Figures. I'm working out of our Jamestown office all week and not a Target in sight. I'm looking forward to the jungle viper and Dusty.
I did hit the Jamestown Walmart today and grabbed a Transformers MP Skywarp on clearance for $19, not bad. Reminds me I need to track down the Walmart MP Starscream from a couple years ago.

Reaction score
Wingnut said:
Have you guys seen the POC Quick-Kick and Spirit TRU exclusives? I'm trying to track down a set for myself and they just never show up in Rochester.
I haven't seen them yet. I did pick up the Jungle Viper and new Zartan.

Reaction score
brewser said:
I picked up all of wave 2 plus an extra Cobra Jungle Trooper this morning from Walden Galleria Target. I really wasn't planning on collecting the new Joes as I stopped with the end of the 25th Ann. stuff, the movie stuff never caught my attention but these new POC figures are amazing. Great articulation and a crap load of accessories!

Reaction score
Nothing @ TRU blvd this AM. Vintage wave 2 was spotted in rochester but not here for me. I will try again tomorrow AM

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
Nothing @ TRU blvd this AM. Vintage wave 2 was spotted in rochester but not here for me. I will try again tomorrow AM
Did you happen to notice if they had POC Spirit and Quick Kick?

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
They were peg warming about 1 month ago, not there this am I looked
Yeah, I saw them and figured like Shipwreck & Doc, they would be there awhile. I'm sure they'll restock them at some point.

Reaction score
I picked up the Mando Speeder & Mandalorian Trooper this morning from Wal-Mart. It was my first time seeing it.

Reaction score
Pre-ordered this CV print by Malcolm Tween from SWShop

Hopefully it doesn't get jacked up during shipping

Reaction score
Made a spur of the moment toy run after dropping the kids at grandma & granpa's for the nite. Stopped at Depew Target, because you never know and happened upon the newest Iron Man comic figures, picked up Iron Monger, silver centurian & modern armor. They also had all of POC wave 2 minus the jungle viper (of course), grabbed Dusty & Zartan, on the fence w/ Recondo, passed on Destro & Snake-Eyes. I see the cobra troops are going to be a pain, especially when the shock trooper comes out.

Reaction score
Springville Walmart had first wave figures, snowspeeders, and that remote controlled hailfire droid. I picked up 2 Fetts.

My 4-LOM and Zuckuss arrived in the mail today. They left the box in my driveway in front of the door... But everything was fine. Nice packaging!

Reaction score
met up with elkkthunder earlier - thanks for the GH sets

I also stopped in the transit stores. Between TRU and Walmart I picked up the following MU figures:
Mary Jane Watson
Winter Soldier
<s>Wrecker</s>
Iron Patriot
Iron Patriot variant
Skrull Soldier

Not sure if anyone is looking for them but I grabbed them just in case.
Still haven't been able to track down the regular version of Archangel though.

I also picked up a <s>Jungle Viper</s> from Target.

edit: Wrecker and Jungle Viper are spoken for

Reaction score
brewser said:
I also stopped in the transit stores. Between TRU and Walmart I picked up the following MU figures:
Mary Jane Watson
Winter Soldier
<s>Wrecker</s>
Iron Patriot
Iron Patriot variant
Skrull Soldier

Not sure if anyone is looking for them but I grabbed them just in case.
Still haven't been able to track down the regular version of Archangel though.

I also picked up a <s>Jungle Viper</s> from Target.
Good scores!

Haven't seen regular Archangel lately, just this revision wave at local Targets.

Hopefully the assortment with Archangel will start hitting again soon, I'll keep an eye out for you & JediBlood

Reaction score
A rochester board member found the toystory set I needed, also grabbed the batman action league sets off TRU.com as well as these new kids line

Reaction score
Buffalo_MC said:
elkkthunder said:
I grabbed the 2 TRU figs for you if you still need them

Reaction score
Baltar said:
Haven't seen regular Archangel lately, just this revision wave at local Targets.
That wave 8 revision is a plague! My local Target easily received 6 cases of it. Sorry Target, but 6 cases of any wave is too much. Now the shelves are flooded with Hulk's, Cap's and Iron Man figures that everyone has had their fill of. We don't see any Thor's and classic Cap's for a half year, then Hasbro ships the hell out of them! Just great!

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
Buffalo_MC said:
elkkthunder said:
I grabbed the 2 TRU figs for you if you still need them
I did manage to grab a quick kick but I will take the Spirit off your hands though. Thanks for that.

Reaction score
Warsaw_Wonder said:
Baltar said:
That wave 8 revision is a plague! My local Target easily received 6 cases of it. Sorry Target, but 6 cases of any wave is too much. Now the shelves are flooded with Hulk's, Cap's and Iron Man figures that everyone has had their fill of. We don't see any Thor's and classic Cap's for a half year, then Hasbro ships the hell out of them! Just great!
Insane, considering how few Archangels & Havoks have been released thus far.

My local Targets put out multiple cases of that assortment as well.

Reaction score
Buffalo_MC said:
I did manage to grab a quick kick but I will take the Spirit off your hands though. Thanks for that.
If the Quick-Kick is up for grabs I'll take him. I've been striking out on those exclusives since the wave launched.

Reaction score
Wingnut said:
Buffalo_MC said:
If the Quick-Kick is up for grabs I'll take him. I've been striking out on those exclusives since the wave launched.
sure- I could have grabbed more as I passed by erie, PA on business. But you can have the quick-kick if you still need it

Reaction score
Let me go for one more truck run this week and if it fails, I'll take it. I'm sick of dealing with the Rochester TRUs.

Reaction score
my preorder for Vintage wave 2 is in @ BBTS, however it includes the foil cody & magna guard
If that is the case, I would be looking for the non-foil versions

Reaction score
Hey guys, not sure if anyone is interested...but i found about 10 of these 2009 Comic Con exclusives at Ollies in the Falls for 24.99

Reaction score
With trying to catch up late in the game, if anyone sees any interesting restocks of Marvel figures, let me know. Still looking for the likes of Havok, Archangel & Kitty, amoung others.

Reaction score
Buffalo_MC said:
With trying to catch up late in the game, if anyone sees any interesting restocks of Marvel figures, let me know. Still looking for the likes of Havok, Archangel & Kitty, amoung others.
Which Havok and Archangel? Regular, variant, or both?

Reaction score
Neal said:
Buffalo_MC said:
Regular versions are fine, they are for my youngest who digs the Marvel and Iron Man figures.

Which Havok and Archangel? Regular, variant, or both?

Reaction score
well, it is a boy!! We knew that anyway, but this AM he was born, 8 pounds. Now when can he play with toys!!