Buffalo, NY - Chapter 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Matt!!

JD - now that I see the picture, yes, I did see you! Sorry if I was looking aimlessly past you. And by the way, I got a similar picture to the one you posted. Mine are all up on Facebook!!

Jedi Jeter

Reaction score
PM me a link to your FB, Jeter

I turned 30 earlier this year and celebrated with a Star Wars birthday party... cups, plates, tablecloth, and 2 Star Wars cakes.

Reaction score
Hit up a garage sale this morning that was advertised as having vintage Star Wars. Waste of time, they should have called it 'way too overpriced missing most of the parts'

Reaction score
brewser said:
Hit up a garage sale this morning that was advertised as having vintage Star Wars. Waste of time, they should have called it 'way too overpriced missing most of the parts'
badger st in lkpt- was there myself this am

agree- overpriced

Reaction score
I could not believe how many turns were on that road.

What time were you there?

Reaction score
thanks, Bob, much appreciated

it was definitely a great relaxing Father's Day

oh and I took my daughter to see Toy Story 3 last night, I loved it even more than she did... it's truly spectacular, I highly recommend it

Reaction score
Stormtrooper3133 said:
Happy Father's Day to all! Steve, JD, Jon am I missing anyone?
well no better day to make the announcement that I am a father to be, come september. Little boy on the way

also toy story is excellent- saw it friday!!

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
well no better day to make the announcement that I am a father to be, come september. Little boy on the way
Congrats, man! Nothing quite like your first.

Reaction score
grabbed a vintage castle grayskull of craigslist today- near complete, displays great to go with the motu classics figs

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
Congratulations Jeremy!

Reaction score
Thanks Bob, We have the same news as Jeremy...due in December but we aren't finding out what it is.

Reaction score
Dreadnaught said:
Thanks Bob, We have the same news as Jeremy...due in December but we aren't finding out what it is.
Congratulations Jon!

lol buffalo baby boom

Reaction score
was that an earthquake? lol

I barely felt anything but my cow-workers said they sure did. And then Curto posted it on Facebook so I guess that was it.

Reaction score
Wookie_inked said:
was that an earthquake? lol

I barely felt anything but my cow-workers said they sure did. And then Curto posted it on Facebook so I guess that was it.
I think so- about 20 seconds in NT

Reaction score
I really don't want to see what my Star Wars room looks like right now .....

According to reports, the quake's epicenter was in Canada and it measured a 5.0.

Reaction score
star wars is really drying up @ Target and TRU, prepping for August I am guessing

Reaction score
Any stores in the area that still have the Fenn Shysa comic pack still warming pegs? NF Kmart did up until last month but I went back to get it this past weekend and all the comic pack had vanished.

Reaction score
I have been trying to stay away from artwork as the house only has so many walls and it would be tough to pick and choose - but sooooo tempting with pieces like this

Reaction score
Yeah it was tough finding anything of interest to send buy for the mail away figure...

Btw did anyone happen to get 2 of the Qui Gon Eeiope set ?
I missed out and was hoping to buy or trade for one.

Reaction score
TRU has bogo 50% this week, I guess making way for the new line. They had online the New Clone and Vintage wave, with vehicles. I ordered 2 vintage figs to check them out and hopefully they arrive when they said and not August!!

Reaction score
I just saw that now. I might order a Snowspeeder and Cloud Car with the BOGO 50 sale. Keep us updated Jeremy.....

Reaction score
Neal said:
I got my case of the Vintage TESB wave today. Damn, these things are nice!
Jealous
I just ordered the Snowspeeder and Cloud Car, I added in a Mandalorian Guard as well and with tax and shipping it came to $53. So I basically got the Mando for free. This will tide me over until late July/early August.......

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
Neal said:
I got my case of the Vintage TESB wave today. Damn, these things are nice!
where are you getting these from, did you preorder somwhere??
I got it from Razor's Edge Collectibles.
I also just ordered the AT-AT from there as well. It will be here tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.