Buffalo, NY - Chapter 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
tjmaxx and aj wright are part of the same company as marshalls so maybe they'll show up there

Reaction score
brewser said:
Congrats Bob - your Habs moving on to the conference finals.
Thanks Steve sorry it had to be through your Pens if it's any consolation hopefully they take out the Flyers for you.
This playoff ride has been awesome so far and I don't want it to end! Go Habs Go!!!!

Reaction score
If you guys are still interested in the special Buffalo Bisons Star Wars jerseys, they've been released. Keep in mind that the jerseys will be auctioned after the game and may not be for sale at the ballpark.

Buffalo Bisons Star Wars Night June 12, 2010

You'll want to sit tight and see the choreographed duels immediately following the game.

Anyone looking to join us, costumes are not required and membership is free. Monthly meetings generally end up a social event with a few beers. Check us out on Facebook under The North Ridge.

Reaction score
so there is no way to get one of those jerseys for ourselves except the auctions at the game?

Star Wars Night, sweet. Well I am finally convinced to actually go to Bisons game. Tonight I need to buy a ticket to the game.

Reaction score
Wookie_inked said:
so there is no way to get one of those jerseys for ourselves except the auctions at the game?

Star Wars Night, sweet. Well I am finally convinced to actually go to Bisons game. Tonight I need to buy a ticket to the game.
i have my tix- I work till 6, but plan to go to the game. Behind home plate I am

Reaction score
Interesting choice for the Bisons logo. I just kind of assumed they would be using the Bantha.

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I know its been awhile and I hope all is well. I am doing fine here. I still buy a figure here and there but thats about it. Been very busy with the family.

I was checking out the main site because of the whole 30th anniversary for ESB. The vintage line looks interesting. I'm not sure we needed another Vader though. I plan on getting them all and leaving the Dengar for old times sake... so I can pick him up at the Dollar Store later on and probably right next to the real vintage Dengar.

And the AT-AT... oh yeah, I'm getting that!

Reaction score
Wookie_inked said:

There was talk of offering a limited number for sale, but an auction is the only way to get one. Bidding will take place during the game and the winners will get the shirt directly off the back of the player, who will then sign it. I'm not sure there will be a starting price for the auction. I was told on Friday that some jerseys may start at $10. Popular players may start a little higher.

Make sure to say hello to the ESB Vader that will be there.

The final performance of the evening is currenly clocking in just over 21 minutes and will include 7 choreographed duels.

Don't forget about the North Ridge meeting on June 26. We're always looking for members! Costumes not required.

Reaction score
The proceeds from the Bison's Jersey auctions will go to charity, so if you want to get your Star Wars fix and improve your Karma at the same time you can do it in one move...

Reaction score
Look me up. My username is facebook.com/Warpedjedi . Just put in Rebelscum in your friend request.

Reaction score
I have managed to avoid facebook to date. Social networking is not my thing. Although I'm sure you guys find the irony in that I am posting here

Anyway, my parents are bugging me to join. They want quicker updates of their grandchildren.

Reaction score
brewser said:
Anyway, my parents are bugging me to join. They want quicker updates of their grandchildren.
yeah, Steve, you can post those updates and recent pictures of the girls so fast your parents will think you're spoiling them all of a sudden, they'll go nuts!

WarpedJedi said:
well you will have a great group of people on your friends list.
That's for sure. Curto's on my friends list, as well as Adam May and Rebelrumblings. And Yakface!

WarpedJedi, I sent you a request.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I thought you all might enjoy this:

Flawless Star Wars Cover On An Electone

Been on a collecting hiatus but have been checking in on the boards now and then. The new Vintage figs look great and that mail-in rocket firing Boba is extremely cool!

Hope everyone's doing well!

-Matt

Reaction score
Mike - not sure if you have logged in recently, but I sent you a PM.

Reaction score
Anyone collect the Yankee McFarlanes? If so, I have the CC Sabathia variant if anyone needs it. He is in the road gray uniform and has the world series trophy.

Reaction score
Met up with Steve and Jeremy today in the rain, always good to chat. Steve I sent you a PM in regards to the CC.

Reaction score
Yeah Jeremy and I stayed outside and chatted for another couple minutes after you left so we were pretty soaked.

Reaction score
well the flea market was a bust after- although I grabbed a dvd for $10 which was not too bad

Reaction score
Has anyone been following the production of "The Force Unleashed II" for the PS3/Wii/XBox 360? The Collector's Edition set looks pretty nice.

Also, is anyone planning to go to the Bisons game Saturday night?

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score
Jedi_Jeter said:
Has anyone been following the production of "The Force Unleashed II" for the PS3/Wii/XBox 360? The Collector's Edition set looks pretty nice.

Also, is anyone planning to go to the Bisons game Saturday night?

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter
I will be there 8 rows back by home plate

Reaction score
yea could have done without the rain delay. No jersey for me either. I don't know why I bother with raffles - I never win anything. One thing about the raffle though. They announced tickets were $10. When I got to the table though they said $20. Soon after they announced over the PA that they were $20. I think what bugs me though is I have a feeling that some of these "winners" will be flipping on ebay

I didn't go last year but I went the year before. Definitely alot more characters this year. I liked the Dengar. Although I didn't get a close look, someone did Black 3 as well.

Reaction score
I had a good time. The rain delays were rough on all of us especially my son. But we stuck it out and were rewarded with a great show! The game wasn't all bad either. Even though the Bisons lost, they had 2 homers and an Iron Pig exploded a bat on one hit.

Reaction score
The whole thing would have been better if the weather cooperated!! Too bad they didn't have some sort of giveaway at the gate or a t-shirt for sale.

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score
I think I saw Jedi Jeter in the stadium last night but I wasn't 100% sure it was him so I opted not to say anything, not make an ass of myself if I was wrong

good time last night. My father and I went, it was my first Bisons game and I think he and I are going to another one before the season ends. And hopefully there will be no rain whenever that happens but it was cool that the rain stayed away as long as it did last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.