Buffalo, NY - Chapter 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
work in progress of loading up the toy room- already too small, but what can you do

Reaction score
I have the same problem with my room at home. It needs to be expanded.

Anyway ... your room is looking good so far.

Reaction score
Looking very nice. I think we all have that problem. Our rooms are to small. I told my wife I wanna buy a duplex, just so I can have the second floor for my collection.

Reaction score
looking good! I have finally resorted to "rotating" my collection. Space is the eternal nemesis of us collectors

Reaction score
brewser said:
Room looks good Jeremy.

Is that the Spidey mask from MR on the detolf?
cheap but liscenced mask, going to get a foam mannequin head for it

Reaction score
Hey guys. I was able to score both The Force Unleashed sets today at a local TRU, so if you're interested in these, you may want to start looking.
Good luck.

Reaction score
Neal said:
Hey guys. I was able to score both The Force Unleashed sets today at a local TRU, so if you're interested in these, you may want to start looking.
Good luck.
Was the alien bespin wing guard in the assortment?

Reaction score
brewser said:
Neal said:
Good luck.
Was the alien bespin wing guard in the assortment?
You're referring to the EU wave ... and yes, the alien Bespin Guard is part of that. I was talking about the two TFU exclusive 5-packs. Still no sign of the EU wave in these parts.

Reaction score
please keep an eye out for toystory 3 new toys- they are scheduled for a Saturday release, but they may show up sooner

Reaction score
I met Kevin J Anderson last weekend here in the Falls.

Anybody still looking for Thi-Sen, Blasdell TRU had them last weekend, I counted 8 of them after I got mine off the shelf. Great figure.

Reaction score
I stopped in at the Transit Wally earlier today - took me awhile to find the toy section.

Reaction score
Stopped in at transit TRU this morning - nothing new star wars related. Also ran into Jeremy while there - good to chat with you as always.

Reaction score
brewser said:
Stopped in at transit TRU this morning - nothing new star wars related. Also ran into Jeremy while there - good to chat with you as always.
It's nice to know that the EU wave seems to be skipping Western New York.

Reaction score
brewser said:
Well Steve left with Nothing - I had been out looking for new Toy Story stuff with limited success

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
brewser said:
Well Steve left with Nothing - I had been out looking for new Toy Story stuff with limited success
Are you looking for the Toy Story 'Adult Collector" series w/ red foil packaging?? Spotted some today....if you need any give me a PM and I can ship them (if they are HTF around your area??)
Also saw the green alien guy -Target Exc-....(very cute).....multi-pack set....Claribelle w/horse....Woody w/horse....and some others..looks like they just put them out.

Reaction score
Sithology_101 said:
elkkthunder said:
brewser said:
Are you looking for the Toy Story 'Adult Collector" series w/ red foil packaging?? Spotted some today....if you need any give me a PM and I can ship them (if they are HTF around your area??)
Also saw the green alien guy -Target Exc-....(very cute).....multi-pack set....Claribelle w/horse....Woody w/horse....and some others..looks like they just put them out.

Looking for some Buddy packs- aka the galactic hero style, plus the TSC Toy Story Collection replica detailed Bullseye and Jesse and Lotso- they may not be out yet

Reaction score
hahahaa....yeah Jesse (who's Claribelle??)....it's been a while since I watched toy Story...lol

I'll double check......if I see any I'll let you know.

Reaction score
I found a case at New Hartford TRU. These figures are meant to be on an endcap for the promo. I only had $25 so I had to pick very carefully. Oh, and TRU has ALL Star Wars figures for $4.99. I will be double posting this. Heres some pics.

Reaction score
I picked up the EU wave at Blvd. TRU today not much left just got Jaina and Jacen, Spacetrooper, Darktrooper, and the repaint Bespin Guard. Not bad at $4.99 each.

Reaction score
Nice find Bob. That figures though, I stopped there yesterday and the endcap was set-up so I thought I had missed them and didn't bother stopping in today.

Reaction score
brewser said:
Nice find Bob. That figures though, I stopped there yesterday and the endcap was set-up so I thought I had missed them and didn't bother stopping in today.
today is a truck for TRU Transit- yesterday at opening there were none @ the transit store that I saw, so maybe worth a try today

Reaction score
I grabbed a set at Transit this morning if anyone needs it and grabbed an alien bespin guard for myself. 2 sets remained on the pegs.

Reaction score
im sure everyone else is but i could use some help trying to find 1 dark trooper and 1 space trooper. i have a dislocated shoulder and broken finger from an atv accident. so i'm kinda limited to what i can do....thanks

Reaction score
Everyone enjoy the snow flurries this morning? Nothing like watching it snow it May

Reaction score
brewser said:
Everyone enjoy the snow flurries this morning? Nothing like watching it snow it May
the weather in April was just too nice so we're paying for it this month. bleh

Reaction score
I was reading a few days ago that March was the warmest on record in Buffalo in 65 years and April in like 75 years. No complaints

Reaction score
tru transit has about 5 each of the force unleashed sets as of 5:30
tru blvd had 4 of one set and only 1 of the other as of 6:30

Reaction score
i picked up the joker squad and crimson empire crucible multipacks at marshalls today for about $15 each
theres about 5 marshalls in the area so maybe more will show up

Status
Not open for further replies.