Buffalo, NY - Chapter 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
3,251
Reaction score
0
I have a couple items that I am planning to sell. I thought I would list them here first if anyone has any interest before I list them in their respective classified sections.

Master Replicas 1:1 Utapau Clone Trooper Helmet - has been opened, never displayed $200

Master Replicas Scaled Helmet Commander Gree - opened, never displayed $30

Gentle Giant Republic Commando Sev mini-bust (new, never openend) $80
 
Joined
Jun 3, 2005
Messages
786
Reaction score
0
Dreadnaught said:
Hey guys, i found this in some boxes i was going thru today.



I believe Jeter also has a copy ?
The advance copy of Darksaber...what a treasure. That book has to be at least 15 years old. I believe I also got a Jedi University t-shirt at the same time.

And the deleted ROTJ scene was great to see. I'm glad they kept that scene out of the finished film, however. Hopefully, the Blu Ray disc box set will have the missing Tatooine and Wampa scenes. Has anyone ever seen the original uncut Cantina scene?

All the best,
Jedi Jeter
 
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
3,251
Reaction score
0
I was able to pick up the latest wave of galactic heroes this morning at blvd Wally - Emperor/Vader etc.
 
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
629
Reaction score
0
Good start to my birthday this morning. I picked up the rise of boba fett ultimate battlepack at transit tru. There were 2 left as of 11.
 
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
Happy Bday Bob- nice to see toys for your birthday

also grabbed a set of SW Mighty Beanz @ Target, based on posts I grabbed the set with Boba Fett, anyone else getting these??
 
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
629
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. I guess my good luck carried over from yesterday as I just picked up the wave 2 of the Clone Wars from Transit Wal-Mart...SA Mace, SA Kit Fisto, 2x Camo ARFs, and a Battle Droid Commander.
 
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
3,251
Reaction score
0
lost power for about 2 hours earlier this evening thanks to the thunderstorm that came through


Lockport Wally also has CW wave 2 on the pegs
 
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
3,251
Reaction score
0
elkkthunder said:
also grabbed a set of SW Mighty Beanz @ Target, based on posts I grabbed the set with Boba Fett, anyone else getting these??
I picked up a couple sets last week. I don't plan on getting them all just a few select ones. I am hoping to see the the breakdown of the packs at TRU. Although I have yet to see any there - just empty pegs.
 
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
629
Reaction score
0
brewser said:
elkkthunder said:
also grabbed a set of SW Mighty Beanz @ Target, based on posts I grabbed the set with Boba Fett, anyone else getting these??
I picked up a couple sets last week. I don't plan on getting them all just a few select ones. I am hoping to see the the breakdown of the packs at TRU. Although I have yet to see any there - just empty pegs.
I will not be collecting these but I will probably buy a few for a cousin of mine. He has a lot of different kinds and is starting to get into Star Wars.
 
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
3,251
Reaction score
0
made some stops earlier today - nothing new to be had. Still trying to track down the regular version of Archangel from the MU line.
 
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
brewser said:
made some stops earlier today - nothing new to be had. Still trying to track down the regular version of Archangel from the MU line.
that one seems to be a stinker to find, I hit TRU this AM as I could not on friday. They had the CW slave set on the shelf
 
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
3,251
Reaction score
0
Yes it sure is. I stopped in at transit Target earlier and it appeared they restocked their endcap but no sign of Archangel. Plenty of everyone else from the wave though.

Missed you at TRU - I didn't get there until about 9:20
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top