Buffalo, NY - Chapter 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a couple items that I am planning to sell. I thought I would list them here first if anyone has any interest before I list them in their respective classified sections.

Master Replicas 1:1 Utapau Clone Trooper Helmet - has been opened, never displayed $200

Master Replicas Scaled Helmet Commander Gree - opened, never displayed $30

Gentle Giant Republic Commando Sev mini-bust (new, never openend) $80

Reaction score
Dreadnaught said:
Hey guys, i found this in some boxes i was going thru today.

I believe Jeter also has a copy ?
The advance copy of Darksaber...what a treasure. That book has to be at least 15 years old. I believe I also got a Jedi University t-shirt at the same time.

And the deleted ROTJ scene was great to see. I'm glad they kept that scene out of the finished film, however. Hopefully, the Blu Ray disc box set will have the missing Tatooine and Wampa scenes. Has anyone ever seen the original uncut Cantina scene?

All the best,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score
I was able to pick up the latest wave of galactic heroes this morning at blvd Wally - Emperor/Vader etc.

Reaction score
Good start to my birthday this morning. I picked up the rise of boba fett ultimate battlepack at transit tru. There were 2 left as of 11.

Reaction score
Happy Bday Bob- nice to see toys for your birthday

also grabbed a set of SW Mighty Beanz @ Target, based on posts I grabbed the set with Boba Fett, anyone else getting these??

Reaction score
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. I guess my good luck carried over from yesterday as I just picked up the wave 2 of the Clone Wars from Transit Wal-Mart...SA Mace, SA Kit Fisto, 2x Camo ARFs, and a Battle Droid Commander.

Reaction score
lost power for about 2 hours earlier this evening thanks to the thunderstorm that came through

Lockport Wally also has CW wave 2 on the pegs

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
also grabbed a set of SW Mighty Beanz @ Target, based on posts I grabbed the set with Boba Fett, anyone else getting these??
I picked up a couple sets last week. I don't plan on getting them all just a few select ones. I am hoping to see the the breakdown of the packs at TRU. Although I have yet to see any there - just empty pegs.

Reaction score
brewser said:
elkkthunder said:
I picked up a couple sets last week. I don't plan on getting them all just a few select ones. I am hoping to see the the breakdown of the packs at TRU. Although I have yet to see any there - just empty pegs.
I will not be collecting these but I will probably buy a few for a cousin of mine. He has a lot of different kinds and is starting to get into Star Wars.

Reaction score
made some stops earlier today - nothing new to be had. Still trying to track down the regular version of Archangel from the MU line.

Reaction score
brewser said:
made some stops earlier today - nothing new to be had. Still trying to track down the regular version of Archangel from the MU line.
that one seems to be a stinker to find, I hit TRU this AM as I could not on friday. They had the CW slave set on the shelf

Reaction score
Yes it sure is. I stopped in at transit Target earlier and it appeared they restocked their endcap but no sign of Archangel. Plenty of everyone else from the wave though.

Missed you at TRU - I didn't get there until about 9:20

Status
Not open for further replies.