Buffalo, NY - Chapter 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Neal said:
brewser said:
I picked up Jabba this morning at the blvd Walmart. One left on the shelf.
Nice score. I didn't think they'd make it to the East Coast this fast.
I was surprised as well.
On a separate note, where did you score the new GH sets?

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
Neal said:
brewser said:
gone as of 10:30, thanks for the tip
Sorry, I didn't know you were looking to pick this up, otherwise I would have grabbed it for you.

Reaction score
brewser said:
elkkthunder said:
Neal said:
brewser said:
gone as of 10:30, thanks for the tip
Sorry, I didn't know you were looking to pick this up, otherwise I would have grabbed it for you.

I was going to post that i wanted it last night, but did not think it was anywhere near us yet. Also I saw new GH @TRU on friday, but not the kamino/purchase sets

Reaction score
brewser said:
I was surprised as well.
FYI ... I'm referring to the new 2-packs, not the bigger sets.
Anyway ... I've seen them at two TRUs and one Target. Once Target does its reset, they should have a ton.

Reaction score
well target NFalls was reset, they had a bunch of new SW, I grabbed this batman batbot for $6.99, it is supposed to be about $30. It is a nationwide pricing error.

I am looking for batman action league deluxe Chemo and Helicopter sets if anyone sees them

Reaction score
Neal said:
brewser said:
I was surprised as well.
FYI ... I'm referring to the new 2-packs, not the bigger sets.
Anyway ... I've seen them at two TRUs and one Target. Once Target does its reset, they should have a ton.
I picked up Boss/Fixer last week at TRU. Just trying to track down the Cade Bane / Aurra Sing pack. I stopped in at two Targets earlier this morning and neither had done their reset.

Reaction score
Starcasm said:
Hello everyone!

Question about the Rocket Firing Fett mail-a-way. I have a Cad Bane figure that has a 91268 assortment number on it. That is not one of the 2 assortment numbers stated on the Redemption Certificate. Does that mean my Cad Bane proof of purchase is no good for this mail-a-way? Or is the number interchangeable with the 87638 assortment number?
Not sure - but if you need some, I have extras.

Reaction score
brewser said:
Starcasm said:
Hello everyone!

Question about the Rocket Firing Fett mail-a-way. I have a Cad Bane figure that has a 91268 assortment number on it. That is not one of the 2 assortment numbers stated on the Redemption Certificate. Does that mean my Cad Bane proof of purchase is no good for this mail-a-way? Or is the number interchangeable with the 87638 assortment number?
I am 99% sure that any upc from blue legacy and later is good for the Rocket Boba.

Reaction score
brewser said:
Just trying to track down the Cade Bane / Aurra Sing pack. I stopped in at two Targets earlier this morning and neither had done their reset.
Hopefully your local Targets complete their reset this week, then like Neal pointed out, you shouldn't have a problem tracking those down.

Over the weekend I stopped at a couple of Targets that completed their resets. Plenty of vintage figs ($7.99), new GH, mid sized vehicles, CW deluxe, and one even had the BAT-AT in stock.

Reaction score
Neal said:
Stormtrooper3133 said:
I am 99% sure that any upc from blue legacy and later is good for the Rocket Boba.
You can be 100% sure because that is correct.

Haha thanks Neal. Iwas going to put that I was 100% sure but I didn't want to get cocky as Han says

Reaction score
Didn't get a chance to post sooner but the blvd Target did their reset. I was able to pick up the GH Bane/Sing pack. As of this morning they had 2 AT-ATs.

Still looking for the regular version Archangel.

Reaction score
brewser said:
Didn't get a chance to post sooner but the blvd Target did their reset. I was able to pick up the GH Bane/Sing pack. As of this morning they had 2 AT-ATs.

any new batman action league figs

Reaction score
brewser said:
Starcasm said:
Hello everyone!

Thanks for all of the replies and thanks for the offer of UPCs. But I'm all set with those.

Reaction score
brewser said:
Likewise. But some encouraging news of 2 fellow Rochester scummers finding the regular Archangel at local Targets this past weekend.

Hopefully we'll track him down soon...

Reaction score
little run this AM
no new SW at Walmart Blvd
Target blvd still with some vintage, no ATAT, also a return battle pack from a figure swapper, I will try to post picks, but the resurgence jedi pack with 2 c3pos and a clone trooper

Reaction score
Saw an AT-AT at transit tru. unfortunately i had to let it go...cash is too tight. Did pick up a esb carded dengar left behind vader, 3po, cloud city driver, bespin leia. Also picked up a tru exclusive Kul Teska left behind about 5.

G

Like before A & I are offering to pick up items for anyone who can't make it to CV.
Prepayment would have to be made this time 'round (on or by 8/11).....sorry for a short notice....but it was for us as well.

pm if interested.

Reaction score
Picked up the $10 off AT-AT at the TRU near me. I also picked up some vintage and the Kul Teska. It was the last AT-AT and Kul Teska at that location.

I didn't realize the vintage figures were not inside protective clamshell cases this time. I'm going to search for some online. But does anyone have suggestions on where to get some?

Reaction score
I've been so out of touch with Star Wars recently. The Target near me had bare pegs the last time I was there. I've been concentrating a lot of my efforts on the MOTU line through Mattel. Just ordered the 2011 subscription service.

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score
anyone out that way there is a new TRU express store in the Eastern hills mall near dave and busters, it was on the news today

Reaction score
just to throw it out- I have an extra MOTU Orko/Prince Adam set from duplicate orders if anyone else collects or needs him

Reaction score
CV 4-Lom/Zuckuss is up at hasbrotoyship if anyone is interested. Code Comic2010 gets 10% off

Reaction score
I was able to grab Purchase of the Droids @TRU this AM. Sorry steve, however there was no Kamino set

also TRU Grimlock as well

Reaction score
Picked up Jodo Kast at Kmart today as well as an ESB Boba Fett...first time ive seen one on a card in any store.

Reaction score
Picked up another fett and DC universe aqua man vs black Manta 2 pack at lockport Walmart this morning...left 1 of each behind

Reaction score
Hey guys, i found this in some boxes i was going thru today.

I believe Jeter also has a copy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.