Buffalo, NY - Chapter 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am going to wait to see the TRU exclusive packaging before I pick one up.

Reaction score
Picked up Pre Vizsla today on my lunch break at TRU. This is one of the best figures the big H has ever done imo.

Reaction score
If anyone collects the titaniums, I grabbed an extra Nebulon Frigate and Outrider if anyone needs them.

Reaction score
got my Galactic hero AT-AT in the mail- there are pics online so I wont post, very nice (in the box at least)

Reaction score
I was able to score the death variant Archangel earlier today at Target.

Now I just need to track down the regular version.

Reaction score
brewser said:

Really!? Wow ... GREAT score!
What other "new" figures were on the pegs with it, i.e. what else was in the case?
If you happen to see another one, would you mind grabbing it? I'd really like to track one of these down.

Reaction score
Great score indeed! I'll have to hit up a few Targets this weekend, in search of Archangel (either version) & Havok.

Reaction score
Neal said:
brewser said:

Really!? Wow ... GREAT score!
What other "new" figures were on the pegs with it, i.e. what else was in the case?
If you happen to see another one, would you mind grabbing it? I'd really like to track one of these down.
Not sure how "new" since I don't follow the line too closely but besides Archangel - Colossus, Juggernaut, Captain America, AIM Soldier, Kitty Pride, Havok and can't remember any others.

If I see another, I'll be sure to pick it up.

Reaction score
brewser said:
If I see another, I'll be sure to pick it up.
Thanks, man ... but there's no need. A local Target had about four cases of the wave out today. I grabbed the Archangel variant and Havok variant.

By the way ... this is a very recent wave, and one of the first reports of it hitting regular retail.

Reaction score
jediblood said:
I also grabbed Kitty and the variants of Archangle & Havok. My 1st MU figures!
Nice Rick, welcome to the club!

But looks like I picked the wrong Target to hit this morning

Reaction score
I am looking to pick up the Purchase of the Droids and Kamino Conflict Galactic Heroes cinema scenes if anyone spots them. They are exclusive to TRU. I am also looking to pick up the Aurra Sing / Cad Bane two-pack as well.

Reaction score
No luck at Transit TRU this morning. They had remnants of the GH Cad Bane wave. Also no sign of the new cinema scenes either - freshly stocked with older sets.

Reaction score
TRU blvd had vintage and clone wars, no new GH that I saw.
Also saw more of the new MU @ Target but no regular angel

Reaction score
Snagged this at Target on NF Blvd on clearance for $5.00 Package was destroyed. I open everything anyway, so it didn't bother me.
It was hidden in the Automotive section of all places.

Reaction score
Woo-hoo! 500th post! I have been trying all morning early afternoon to get some Sgt. Slaughter's from HTS to no avail.....frustrating.

Reaction score
HTS seemed to be hit or miss. I logged on this morning and most of everything was listed as sold out. I checked after lunch and Thor was available. Then later in the afternoon Thor was back as sold out but Blaster was available again.

Reaction score
I gave up and bought both versions of Sgt. Slaughter on amazon yesterday for $85. The Darth Maul & Owen Visionaries comic pack I ordered from starwarsshop.com on Sunday. Now I just have to hope to get the Mattel stuff on Monday......

Reaction score
Definitely hit or miss, as several items were going in & out of stock during the day on Monday

A couple items went out of stock while I was in the midst of placing my order initially

I checked again an hour later & they were back, so I placed the order (minus Sgt. Slaughter which I gave up on)

Reaction score
well put me on the list of those displeased with Hasbro- I need a galactus and a Triple T slaughter-

My next piece is a Cel V Zuckuss-4LOM- anyone from Buffalo going to orlando?? Any news if this will be sold on hasbro or starwarsshop??

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
My next piece is a Cel V Zuckuss-4LOM- anyone from Buffalo going to orlando?? Any news if this will be sold on hasbro or starwarsshop??
Yes ... it will be available on both sites after the show.

Reaction score
saw @ TRU new GI joe exclusives figures
also some new CW/vintage, 1 ATAT grabbed by a kid
also GH but no TRU excl packs or Cad bane sets

Reaction score
6 months of patience and saving his weekly commissions and birthday money paid off today for my 9 year old when he walked into Blvd TRU this morning with mom and loudly exclaim "they got it" when he saw the AT-AT. He has been looking forward to this for a while. The best part is when he called me at work and told me he was waiting until I come home to open it up and we can assemble it together.

Reaction score
That's awesome guys. My sister is being induced as we speak (or type) so I will be an Uncle again in the next day or so....

Back on topic Transit Target finished their toy reset today. I grabbed some new POC Joes, Alley Viper and Cobra Commander on a Cobra card ( is this a variant or chase I think?), an extra Vintage Bespin Luke, and a McFarlane Toys Brett Favre figure 2-pack.

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Question about the Rocket Firing Fett mail-a-way. I have a Cad Bane figure that has a 91268 assortment number on it. That is not one of the 2 assortment numbers stated on the Redemption Certificate. Does that mean my Cad Bane proof of purchase is no good for this mail-a-way? Or is the number interchangeable with the 87638 assortment number?

Reaction score
I picked up Jabba this morning at the blvd Walmart. One left on the shelf.

Reaction score
brewser said:
I picked up Jabba this morning at the blvd Walmart. One left on the shelf.
Nice score. I didn't think they'd make it to the East Coast this fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.