Buffalo, NY - Chapter 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
TRU on Transit had the new Legends figures on blue cards as well as the new GI Joe vehicles (HISS & Wolf) and even some of the new Transformers. I stopped in looking for new clone wars figures for my son's upcoming birthday and to take advantage of the sale going on.

Reaction score
Buffalo_MC said:
TRU on Transit had the new Legends figures on blue cards as well as the new GI Joe vehicles (HISS & Wolf) and even some of the new Transformers. I stopped in looking for new clone wars figures for my son's upcoming birthday and to take advantage of the sale going on.
TRU blvd grabbed the new joe vehicles, had some new TF, no new SW though so you lucked out
Also grabbed my Toystory Bullseye replica

Reaction score
they definately do! I feel like a 6 year old again looking at those.

Reaction score
I got around to assembling my AT-AT last night. What a nice, massive toy. It's easily on par with the BMF, if not better.

Reaction score
Neal said:
I got around to assembling my AT-AT last night. What a nice, massive toy. It's easily on par with the BMF, if not better.
How long did it take?

Reaction score
Neal, can we come over and play with the ridiculously awesome new AT-AT too?
You're SO lucky!

Reaction score
Wookie_inked said:
You're SO lucky!
Sure! It's a holiday weekend. Let's have a cookout/beerfest/play with Neal's collection party at my house!

Reaction score
Neal said:
Wookie_inked said:
You're SO lucky!
Sure! It's a holiday weekend. Let's have a cookout/beerfest/play with Neal's collection party at my house!

I'll be right over.

Reaction score
scored vintage @ TRU this AM, pulled out of the back. Managers should be aware of the memo, blvd was!!

Reaction score
jediblood said:
Neal said:
Wookie_inked said:
You're SO lucky!

I'll be right over.
Damn - wish I had seen this sooner. Took the family to the Strong Museum today. I could've stopped by.

Reaction score
I have extra Vintage Vader from the Case I got @ TRU if anyone interested. Also if anyone who opens figs wants to save some UPC codes for upcoming SW mail-aways let me know

Reaction score
Happy July 5th! I worked a half day and decided to check out tru and ended up scoring vintage minus the 4lom rerelease!

Reaction score
Dreadnaught said:
nice...how many upcs does it take for the mail away fett ?
Five.
You can use any proofs of purchase from as far back as the blue and white Legacy/Clone Wars/Saga Legends packaging.

Reaction score
on monday i ran over to TRU after reading about stormtrooper's luck. found vader, han, dak and 3-PO. next day while driving past i stopped again and found at-at comdr, cloud car pilot, and dengar. was bummed there was no luke or leia but super thrilled to have found these. they seem to be continually restocking so keep checking! great figures and awesome to have them on these cards. can't wait for more waves.

Reaction score
this saturday is hallmark Christmas ornaments- the limited is an ESB Lando- my local store is getting 12, so expect I would think to go fast. Just a reminder for anyone out there

Reaction score
That video was pretty funny - Jabba as poop brilliant!

For the Hallmark ornaments, I'm not sure about Lando - just doesn't look quite right to me. I'm definitely picking up Luke and the Snowspeeder though.

Reaction score
if anyone can get ahold of the Lando ornament but doesn't want it, please keep me in mind, I'd love to have it for my Xmas tree.

Reaction score
stopped in at Hallmark this morning. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they were limiting the limited quantity ornaments to 1 per customer. I don't recall them doing that in the past.

Reaction score
I am probably too late with this post but I am looking for both versions of the Marvel Universe Archangel figure. If anyone comes across an extra if you could please grab them for me.
I am still holding out hope to find these at retail.
Thanks

Reaction score
brewser said:
I am probably too late with this post but I am looking for both versions of the Marvel Universe Archangel figure. If anyone comes across an extra if you could please grab them for me.
Thanks
No reason to lose hope, seeing that the wave hasn't actually hit mass market retail yet. I saw the wave at a local FYE, but they still haven't hit TRU, Target, K-Mart, and Wal-Mart.

Reaction score
My AT-AT will be arriving on Wednesday from amazon.com!! After viewing the numerous reviews, photo archive updates I can't wait. And here I thought in 2008 that Hasbro could never top the Big Millennium Falcon but I know this AT-AT will! So excited for this!!

Reaction score
Neal said:
brewser said:
Thanks
No reason to lose hope, seeing that the wave hasn't actually hit mass market retail yet. I saw the wave at a local FYE, but they still haven't hit TRU, Target, K-Mart, and Wal-Mart.
Thanks for the heads up Neal. I thought that as well, however, I spotted Luke Cage at a local Target last week and figured the wave had come and gone.

Reaction score
brewser said:
Thanks for the heads up Neal. I thought that as well, however, I spotted Luke Cage at a local Target last week and figured the wave had come and gone.
Cage is from the previous wave. The wave with Archangel contains Havok, Colossus, the AIM Soldier, Kitty Pryde, and Juggernaut. Great wave, by the way.

Reaction score
Stormtrooper3133 said:
My AT-AT will be arriving on Wednesday from amazon.com!! After viewing the numerous reviews, photo archive updates I can't wait. And here I thought in 2008 that Hasbro could never top the Big Millennium Falcon but I know this AT-AT will! So excited for this!!
I felt the same way until I got my AT-AT. In my opinion, it surpasses the Falcon.

Reaction score
Neal said:
brewser said:
Cage is from the previous wave. The wave with Archangel contains Havok, Colossus, the AIM Soldier, Kitty Pryde, and Juggernaut. Great wave, by the way.

OK so I figured out the source of what caused my confusion. On BBTS they list Archangel as series 3. Luke is listed as series 7. That is what made me think I missed out on it.

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.