Buffalo NY #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
saw 2 cases of clone wars cad bane wave at TRU this am.
have been looking for the walmart dcuc but no luck
also if anyone sees target gi joe deluxe figure with black snake armor hide it for me

if anyone still needs a TRU ponds I stashed one at TRU

Reaction score
I have been at Wal-Mart every morning for the past week and a half but still no DCUC wave 10
and I don't think we will be seeing them anytime soon if at all as every Wal-Mart is filled to the brim with wave 6 and 7 all star cases.

Reaction score
I'm still trying to find a Hawkgirl and Green Arrow. Have you seen any extras of these 2 around?

Reaction score
jediblood said:
I'm still trying to find a Hawkgirl and Green Arrow. Have you seen any extras of these 2 around?
I may know where there is a green arrow, PM sent

Reaction score
cad banes were gone from TRU this AM. Also more TRU ponds out. Lots of people there for the hot item this year Zhu Zhu pets, they are crazy. Some mom was crying she did not get one.

Reaction score
did everyone watch the clone wars season premiere? I enjoyed it, wont give away anything, but cad bane is great.

also I stashed a Marvel Universe Electro and Namor at walmart transit, if anyone still hasnt found them pm me.

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
did everyone watch the clone wars season premiere? I enjoyed it, wont give away anything, but cad bane is great.

also I stashed a Marvel Universe Electro and Namor at walmart transit, if anyone still hasnt found them pm me.
Just watched it now...was really good. I am really enjoying The Clone Wars. I was hesitant before the movie came out last August but this series and figures have really captured me.

On a side note has anyone seen the Y-Wing around yet? I might be picking one up if I see it.

Reaction score
Stormtrooper3133 said:
elkkthunder said:

Just watched it now...was really good. I am really enjoying The Clone Wars. I was hesitant before the movie came out last August but this series and figures have really captured me.

On a side note has anyone seen the Y-Wing around yet? I might be picking one up if I see it.
Ywing has been at TRU on and off. Walmart transit had one this AM but not in the SW aisle it was misplaced 1 or 2 aisles before the figures back set of aisles on the left

Reaction score
meet up with ambasah this afternoon - good to see you. Sorry I could not stay for lunch - maybe next time.

6W had about 5 or 6 Dr Lewis figures from the GI Joe line. However, they were all the black coat version.

Reaction score
saw the walmart exlusive movie gi joe 2 packs this am. only saw 1 set of them

Reaction score
Thanks are owed to Jeremy for hooking me up with the Endor Celebration GH set.

Reaction score
brewser said:
Thanks are owed to Jeremy for hooking me up with the Endor Celebration GH set.
hit walmart late PM to check the stock, no new DC or SW did I see.

Reaction score
hasbrotoyshop has newer waves for order this am, most dont ship till 10/26 but I jumped on the legacy Jedi Luke and Slave Leia, also grabbed a smiling luke for my xwing

Reaction score
Thanks to a tip from Buffalo_MC I was able to pick up the ROTJ wave this evening.

Reaction score
Nice score Steve....I ordered them just now from hasbrotoyshop along with some of the newer Clone Wars figures. I ended up paying $8.46 for each figure including tax and shipping so it's not too much more than retail.

Reaction score
TRU is getting a truck wednesday AM
I plan on trying to go to blvd- hopefully lines wont be bad with people looking for zhu zhu pets

I am hoping the TF insecticons are on the truck as they came out in Texas today

Reaction score
Stormtrooper3133 said:
elkkthunder said:
if anyone sees this please buy it
Is this Colossus different from the 2-pack one. I have seen the 2-pack with Wolvie around.
different- the 2 pack version is shirtless with different color scheme

Reaction score
Neal said:
elkkthunder said:
different- the 2 pack version is shirtless with different color scheme
And pretty much a glorified accessory.
I agree, seen it last week and yes it is pretty much a statue- no articulation.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a pair of tickets to the Sabres game on Thursday against Phoenix and can't make the game. If anyone wants them for $125 (or a Turbo Tank) just PM me. They are directly on the visitors tunnel just a few feet from the bench. Sec 106 Row 5. The photos below are taken from my seats.

Reaction score
TRU blvd gets a truck today again- I cant make it till later but I dont expect much.

Last PM @ walmart walden I was scanning the stock on pallets and no luck for DC/SW figs but they had zhu zhu pets, the hot toy right now

Reaction score
anyone know anything about the walmart in hamburg and is there a new one opening?

Reaction score
saw remnants of the target superman/batman public enemies figures this am

also TRU gets 1 truck this week on wednesday at least the blvd location

Reaction score
I figured I would break up the streak of Jeremy only posts.
Still have been stalking Wal-Marts night and day the last 3.5 weeks in search of DCUC wave 10. Please help myself and Jeremy out. I would like to get the whole wave of 7 figures plus an extra Joker and Jeremy needs a Joker too.

I am getting a huge order from hasbrotoyshop tomorrow which includes the latest Clone Wars waves and ROTJ wave. This wasn't supposed to ship until October 26th back last week when I ordered, it's always nice when that happens plus besides that target sighting these have not been seen locally yet and I only paid like $.35 more than retail per figure.

Reaction score
I am looking for one City Strike (Resolute) Snake-Eyes figure from the newest GI Joe ROC wave if anyone happens upon one.

Reaction score
I add myself to the list of looking for stuff -

I am not sure if they have hit retail yet but I am on the lookout for the Mario Lemieux McFarlane from the upcoming NHL Legends wave. I have the regular version (black jersey) on pre-order but I am hoping to find the chase version which is the white and yellow jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.