Buffalo NY #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone is interested in the merman figure from heman that goes on sale tomorrow, I am ordering and in the past 1 other board member wanted 1 too, anyone else to save on shipping??

Reaction score
I have an extra Wraith (regular version) if anyone is interested. Asking $5

Reaction score
I guess joe talk is more popular then anything else

also the new star trek and terminator figs are showing up at kmart and targets- these seem like they are easy to find for the moment

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
also the new star trek and terminator figs are showing up at kmart and targets- these seem like they are easy to find for the moment
That's probably because, for the most part, the figures look like complete s***.

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
I guess joe talk is more popular then anything else

I guess that's what happens when we only get one new wave so far

Reaction score
I picked up the 3 3/4" Uhura and Sulu yesterday. They're just custom fodder though, both were terrible toys straight out of the package.

Playmates totally dropped the ball on both scales of the line. The 6" figures have better detailing the head sculpts are equally crap in both sizes. Absolutely weak. So much potential, all squandered.

I haven't seen the Terminator figures yet but I haven't gone looking for them either. Yet.

Reaction score
TRU has star trek and terminator figs stocked
saw remnants of dcuc walmart wave today

also saw the new grimlock mighty mugg

Reaction score
Ventured into the Hot Wheels aisle today and picked up the new Star Trek diecast ships at Target. I've always been a sucker for the ships of Star Trek and these do not dissapoint. Looking forward to more releases

Reaction score
I will be in the buffalo area on Sat (Apr.25) and have 2 brand new sealed, mint AT-TE's if anyone is interested. We would have to meet around 12:30. They are $50 each. PM if interested.

Reaction score
Buffalo_MC said:
Ventured into the Hot Wheels aisle today and picked up the new Star Trek diecast ships at Target. I've always been a sucker for the ships of Star Trek and these do not dissapoint. Looking forward to more releases
what ships were there and are there more?? which location

Reaction score
PM sent for stashed goodies

elkkthunder said:
Buffalo_MC said:
what ships were there and are there more?? which location

Reaction score
PM sent for one
ambasah said:
I will be in the buffalo area on Sat (Apr.25) and have 2 brand new sealed, mint AT-TE's if anyone is interested. We would have to meet around 12:30. They are $50 each. PM if interested.

Reaction score
grabbed the star trek die cast at target- thanks for the tip

also saw the new battle pack wave with jabba, yavin, at-te assault- I am likely keeping jabba,
I grabbed yavin as there was only one

if anyome is interested in any I stashed some and have yavin

Reaction score
I also grabbed a Yavin BP earlier today. I ordered a case of the new wave and it is scheduled to arrive on Monday. I will have the following extras if anyone is interested:

1 x Luke (Medical Frigate)
1 x Leia (Medical Frigate)
1 x Ugnaught
1 x Captain Needa
1 x Hoth Rebel Trooper
1 x Emperor Palpatine

Cost is $8 each

Reaction score
brewser said:
Cool avatar JD
Rebelscum member Droidworld made a whole bunch of animated avatars like it.

went out the Walden Super Flea today to go shopping for SW figures TRU Hasbro Toy Shop don't carry anymore. My daughter's friend from school is a new SW fan and he's getting a bunch of SW stuff at his birthday party tomorrow but it's all recent release stuff. The 4 figures we got him all came from the Ep 1 and '02 Saga collection... talk about memories.

Reaction score
A HUGE shout out to Dreadnaught and Ambasah for the great stuff today! As always, great seeing you guys!!! Sanjai, I hope you were able to score the Snowtrooper!!!

thanks again guys! hope to see you again soon!

Reaction score
I really like the Bills draft on Day 1. I thought they made some solid picks.

Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to keep their eyes peeled for Soul Calibur IV (PS3)? Best Buy has it in their circular marked down to $9.99. I hit up 2 BBs in my neck of the woods this afternoon in hopes of snagging one but they were sold out, of course.

I've been reading some posts that say store employees are sometimes replenishing what's out on the floor with stock from the back, but I think we all know that depends entirely on the store.

So, if anyone snags one, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score
Jedi_Jeter said:
Would anyone be willing to keep their eyes peeled for Soul Calibur IV (PS3)?
Gladly, as long as you invite me over to play!

Reaction score
brewser said:
And your Penguins scooped the Flyers up and threw them down the sewer pipe.

Reaction score
SITH_BIZ said:
A HUGE shout out to Dreadnaught and Ambasah for the great stuff today! As always, great seeing you guys!!! Sanjai, I hope you were able to score the Snowtrooper!!!

thanks again guys! hope to see you again soon!
It was great seeing you guys as well! I was able to grab the snowtrooper and the 2 new BP.

Reaction score
met up this am at TRU with bob for an exchange
grabbed the wwe sgt slaughter figure for the joe line

Reaction score
I decided over the weekend to finally pick up the Wedge/Borsk F and Ki-Adi-Mundi/Hett comic packs that have been pegwatrming since their release and they've up and disappeared from the Blasdell and Niagara Falls stores. I'm sure they'll get more in at some point but seriously, it really took weeks for the newest stuff get bought up.

Reaction score
Wookie_inked said:
brewser said:
And your Penguins scooped the Flyers up and threw them down the sewer pipe.
Yea - definitely enjoyed that comeback to wrap up the series. Now they get some rest before round two.

Reaction score
saw these 2 comic packs in the falls today- looked newer to me
Luke Skywalker & Deena in stealth armor
Ki-Adi-Mundi & Sharad Hett

Reaction score
Mattdude said:
Jedi_Jeter said:
Would anyone be willing to keep their eyes peeled for Soul Calibur IV (PS3)?
Gladly, as long as you invite me over to play!
Hey Matt - you can definitely come over to play, my friend. And speaking of SC IV, I ended up taking a shot with Wal-Mart to see if they would price-match. They did, and I walked away pretty happy with only having paid $10.00 for what is normally a $50 game. Damn good score if you ask me!!

Yours truly,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
saw these 2 comic packs in the falls today- looked newer to me
Luke Skywalker & Deena in stealth armor
Ki-Adi-Mundi & Sharad Hett
Yeah, they restocked this morning!
I was in there at 8:30.

it was me that bought the Wedge and Borsk set. I'll get the Ki set later, it's not a priority.

Reaction score
tru has there star trek and terminator display now up front

they had the terminator deluxe head for those looking

Reaction score
Dreadnaught said:
How many plan in seeing Wolverine this weekend ?
i have free movie cash for it from buying the xmen trilogy on bluray so I hope to this weekend as well

Status
Not open for further replies.