Buffalo NY #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
just wondering if anyone is interested in the merman figure from heman that goes on sale tomorrow, I am ordering and in the past 1 other board member wanted 1 too, anyone else to save on shipping??
 
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
3,251
Reaction score
0
I have an extra Wraith (regular version) if anyone is interested. Asking $5
 
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
I guess joe talk is more popular then anything else

also the new star trek and terminator figs are showing up at kmart and targets- these seem like they are easy to find for the moment
 
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
34,110
Reaction score
16
Location
Rochester, NY
elkkthunder said:
also the new star trek and terminator figs are showing up at kmart and targets- these seem like they are easy to find for the moment
That's probably because, for the most part, the figures look like complete s***.
 
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
3,251
Reaction score
0
elkkthunder said:
I guess joe talk is more popular then anything else

also the new star trek and terminator figs are showing up at kmart and targets- these seem like they are easy to find for the moment
I guess that's what happens when we only get one new wave so far
 
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
4,356
Reaction score
0
Location
NF, NY
I picked up the 3 3/4" Uhura and Sulu yesterday. They're just custom fodder though, both were terrible toys straight out of the package.

Playmates totally dropped the ball on both scales of the line. The 6" figures have better detailing the head sculpts are equally crap in both sizes. Absolutely weak. So much potential, all squandered.

I haven't seen the Terminator figures yet but I haven't gone looking for them either. Yet.
 
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
TRU has star trek and terminator figs stocked
saw remnants of dcuc walmart wave today

also saw the new grimlock mighty mugg
 
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
1,240
Reaction score
0
Ventured into the Hot Wheels aisle today and picked up the new Star Trek diecast ships at Target. I've always been a sucker for the ships of Star Trek and these do not dissapoint. Looking forward to more releases
 
Joined
Feb 26, 2006
Messages
2,890
Reaction score
0
I will be in the buffalo area on Sat (Apr.25) and have 2 brand new sealed, mint AT-TE's if anyone is interested. We would have to meet around 12:30. They are $50 each. PM if interested.
 
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
Buffalo_MC said:
Ventured into the Hot Wheels aisle today and picked up the new Star Trek diecast ships at Target. I've always been a sucker for the ships of Star Trek and these do not dissapoint. Looking forward to more releases
what ships were there and are there more?? which location
 
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
1,240
Reaction score
0
PM sent for stashed goodies
.

elkkthunder said:
Buffalo_MC said:
Ventured into the Hot Wheels aisle today and picked up the new Star Trek diecast ships at Target. I've always been a sucker for the ships of Star Trek and these do not dissapoint. Looking forward to more releases
what ships were there and are there more?? which location
 
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
1,240
Reaction score
0
PM sent for one
ambasah said:
I will be in the buffalo area on Sat (Apr.25) and have 2 brand new sealed, mint AT-TE's if anyone is interested. We would have to meet around 12:30. They are $50 each. PM if interested.
 
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
grabbed the star trek die cast at target- thanks for the tip

also saw the new battle pack wave with jabba, yavin, at-te assault- I am likely keeping jabba,
I grabbed yavin as there was only one

if anyome is interested in any I stashed some and have yavin
 
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
3,251
Reaction score
0
I also grabbed a Yavin BP earlier today. I ordered a case of the new wave and it is scheduled to arrive on Monday. I will have the following extras if anyone is interested:

1 x Luke (Medical Frigate)
1 x Leia (Medical Frigate)
1 x Ugnaught
1 x Captain Needa
1 x Hoth Rebel Trooper
1 x Emperor Palpatine

Cost is $8 each
 
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
4,356
Reaction score
0
Location
NF, NY
brewser said:
Cool avatar JD
Rebelscum member Droidworld made a whole bunch of animated avatars like it.



went out the Walden Super Flea today to go shopping for SW figures TRU Hasbro Toy Shop don't carry anymore. My daughter's friend from school is a new SW fan and he's getting a bunch of SW stuff at his birthday party tomorrow but it's all recent release stuff. The 4 figures we got him all came from the Ep 1 and '02 Saga collection... talk about memories.
 
Joined
Sep 9, 2005
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
0
A HUGE shout out to Dreadnaught and Ambasah for the great stuff today! As always, great seeing you guys!!! Sanjai, I hope you were able to score the Snowtrooper!!!

thanks again guys! hope to see you again soon!
 
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
3,251
Reaction score
0
I really like the Bills draft on Day 1. I thought they made some solid picks.
 
Joined
Jun 3, 2005
Messages
786
Reaction score
0
Would anyone be willing to keep their eyes peeled for Soul Calibur IV (PS3)? Best Buy has it in their circular marked down to $9.99. I hit up 2 BBs in my neck of the woods this afternoon in hopes of snagging one but they were sold out, of course.

I've been reading some posts that say store employees are sometimes replenishing what's out on the floor with stock from the back, but I think we all know that depends entirely on the store.

So, if anyone snags one, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2005
Messages
3,936
Reaction score
0
Jedi_Jeter said:
Would anyone be willing to keep their eyes peeled for Soul Calibur IV (PS3)?
Gladly, as long as you invite me over to play!
 
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
4,356
Reaction score
0
Location
NF, NY
brewser said:
I really like the Bills draft on Day 1. I thought they made some solid picks.
And your Penguins scooped the Flyers up and threw them down the sewer pipe.
 
Joined
Feb 26, 2006
Messages
2,890
Reaction score
0
SITH_BIZ said:
A HUGE shout out to Dreadnaught and Ambasah for the great stuff today! As always, great seeing you guys!!! Sanjai, I hope you were able to score the Snowtrooper!!!

thanks again guys! hope to see you again soon!
It was great seeing you guys as well! I was able to grab the snowtrooper and the 2 new BP.
 
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
met up this am at TRU with bob for an exchange
grabbed the wwe sgt slaughter figure for the joe line
 
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
4,356
Reaction score
0
Location
NF, NY
I decided over the weekend to finally pick up the Wedge/Borsk F and Ki-Adi-Mundi/Hett comic packs that have been pegwatrming since their release and they've up and disappeared from the Blasdell and Niagara Falls stores. I'm sure they'll get more in at some point but seriously, it really took weeks for the newest stuff get bought up.
 
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
3,251
Reaction score
0
Wookie_inked said:
brewser said:
I really like the Bills draft on Day 1. I thought they made some solid picks.
And your Penguins scooped the Flyers up and threw them down the sewer pipe.
Yea - definitely enjoyed that comeback to wrap up the series. Now they get some rest before round two.
 
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
saw these 2 comic packs in the falls today- looked newer to me
Luke Skywalker & Deena in stealth armor
Ki-Adi-Mundi & Sharad Hett
 
Joined
Jun 3, 2005
Messages
786
Reaction score
0
Mattdude said:
Jedi_Jeter said:
Would anyone be willing to keep their eyes peeled for Soul Calibur IV (PS3)?
Gladly, as long as you invite me over to play!
Hey Matt - you can definitely come over to play, my friend. And speaking of SC IV, I ended up taking a shot with Wal-Mart to see if they would price-match. They did, and I walked away pretty happy with only having paid $10.00 for what is normally a $50 game. Damn good score if you ask me!!

Yours truly,
Jedi Jeter
 
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
4,356
Reaction score
0
Location
NF, NY
elkkthunder said:
saw these 2 comic packs in the falls today- looked newer to me
Luke Skywalker & Deena in stealth armor
Ki-Adi-Mundi & Sharad Hett
Yeah, they restocked this morning!
I was in there at 8:30.

it was me that bought the Wedge and Borsk set. I'll get the Ki set later, it's not a priority.
 
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
tru has there star trek and terminator display now up front

they had the terminator deluxe head for those looking
 
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
Dreadnaught said:
How many plan in seeing Wolverine this weekend ?
i have free movie cash for it from buying the xmen trilogy on bluray so I hope to this weekend as well
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top