Buffalo Chapter 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Stormtrooper3133 said:
Steve I received my case of NHL today and I only got 1 of each figure. It was an 8 figure case. I know the website spawntoys.com has Crosby for $9.19 or something like that. I'll keep an eye out but TRU doesn't really carry NHL anymore and now that BC Sports is finally closed it leaves pretty much online only as an option.
Thanks for keeping me in mind Bob. I've never ordered from spawntoys before. Although, I am hoping to find one at TRU. I'd like to avoid paying shipping from ordering online. I have seen remnants at both TRUs from the last hockey wave.

Reaction score
brewser said:
Stormtrooper3133 said:
Steve I received my case of NHL today and I only got 1 of each figure. It was an 8 figure case. I know the website spawntoys.com has Crosby for $9.19 or something like that. I'll keep an eye out but TRU doesn't really carry NHL anymore and now that BC Sports is finally closed it leaves pretty much online only as an option.
Thanks for keeping me in mind Bob. I've never ordered from spawntoys before. Although, I am hoping to find one at TRU. I'd like to avoid paying shipping from ordering online. I have seen remnants at both TRUs from the last hockey wave.
steve - i grabbed crosby today, if you didnt get my message
pm me and we can meet up

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
brewser said:
Stormtrooper3133 said:
steve - i grabbed crosby today, if you didnt get my message
pm me and we can meet up
Jeremy where did you find him? TRU I assume, they are hit and miss when it comes to NHL McFarlanes.

Reaction score
It is now....I need Booster Gold from the latest DC Classics wave 7, Scramble on Yavin Battlepack, and extra NHL series 21 figures.

Reaction score
Stormtrooper3133 said:
It is now....I need Booster Gold from the latest DC Classics wave 7, Scramble on Yavin Battlepack, and extra NHL series 21 figures.
do you have a pic of the yavin set, which nhl guys you need?

Reaction score
I got my wisdom teeth removed this morning.

The numbness is just starting to wear off now. I took the pain meds just in case it really hurts after that.

Reaction score
Wookie_inked said:
I got my wisdom teeth removed this morning.

The numbness is just starting to wear off now. I took the pain meds just in case it really hurts after that.
never had it done myself, but that is a good idea. Except to eat soft foods for awhile and feel like a chipmunk with puffy cheeks

Reaction score
TRU Hamburg had the new Star Trek and Terminator Salvation toys out, nothing great but was looking for the Terminator voice changer for one of my boys, they would geta kick out of it. They even had the Crosby McFarlane Steve was looking for, but I see he is all set.
Came accross the remains of the new Marvel figs wave. Grabbed the Thing and black costume Spidey, the rest were gone.

Reaction score
Buffalo_MC said:
TRU Hamburg had the new Star Trek and Terminator Salvation toys out, nothing great but was looking for the Terminator voice changer for one of my boys, they would geta kick out of it. They even had the Crosby McFarlane Steve was looking for, but I see he is all set.
Came accross the remains of the new Marvel figs wave. Grabbed the Thing and black costume Spidey, the rest were gone.
what did they have from terminator??

was the marvel remnants at tru

Reaction score
Buffalo_MC said:
TRU Hamburg had the new Star Trek and Terminator Salvation toys out, nothing great
I'm off work due to the teeth but can't drive due to the meds and just to spite me, that TRU starts getting new stuff in.
oh well, I have a feeling that's not the only shipment of those lines that stores in WNY will get in... all of them from both movies that I buy will just be parts for custom fodder anyway.

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
Stormtrooper3133 said:
I am looking for an extra Alex Tanguay and Carey Price, the Yavin battleback is the new one should be out soon, they just had boxed pics of it on the front page a few days ago i think.

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

what did they have from terminator??

was the marvel remnants at tru

[/QUOTE]

All the figs, both scales, the Hunterkiller ship, terminator hand role play toy is all I recall seeing.

The Marvel figs were at Target

Reaction score
in the mail came my animated Obiwan maquette from entertainment earth- they are having some pretty good deals

also target on the blvd had nothing new
TRU blvd did not have out any new items, based on prev exp the manager will not release anything till its street date

Reaction score
After stopping by at least one TRU per day, usually both with hopes of taking advantage of the sale on basic SW figs, I don't think any store restocked these during the week. Perhaps I missed them,but I saw no signs of a restock...frustrating

Reaction score
Buffalo_MC said:
After stopping by at least one TRU per day, usually both with hopes of taking advantage of the sale on basic SW figs, I don't think any store restocked these during the week. Perhaps I missed them,but I saw no signs of a restock...frustrating
Of course they didn't. Why put out new figures when you can use the sale to get rid of old pegwarmers? I wouldn't be surprised if plenty of newer figures show up tomorrow or a day or two after that, seeing that the sale will be over.

Reaction score
I am sure glad this week is over. Lost power twice this week - a few hours on Tuesday and a few on Saturday. The most recent was a couple hours Saturday morning. Nothing like starting a generator at 4AM. Then later Saturday afternoon Mrs. brewser stuffed the garbage disposal too full which led to a clogged pipe. That prompted a trip to Home Depot to get a pipe snake. Then I spent the next couple hours unclogging the drain.

Anyway - hope everyone enjoyed Easter, Passover or whatever holiday you may celebrate.

Reaction score
brewser said:
I am sure glad this week is over. Lost power twice this week - a few hours on Tuesday and a few on Saturday. The most recent was a couple hours Saturday morning. Nothing like starting a generator at 4AM. Then later Saturday afternoon Mrs. brewser stuffed the garbage disposal too full which led to a clogged pipe. That prompted a trip to Home Depot to get a pipe snake. Then I spent the next couple hours unclogging the drain.

Anyway - hope everyone enjoyed Easter, Passover or whatever holiday you may celebrate.
power outages- thankfully none here

anyway easter was good, except for the 3 meals we had to attend when you are still full from the last

Status
Not open for further replies.