Buffalo Chapter 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I haven't seen those little guys in quite some time. I'll keep an eye out.

Reaction score
was out transit way today-
saw new wolverine movie deadpool- some bozo hid all 4 of him and I happen to find the stash so I repegged it

grabbed a new nightcrawler figure

Reaction score
I am on the lookout for the Sidney Crosby McFarlane with the light blue jersey (the jersey worn in the winter classic). If anyone sees it, I would appreciate the help. I am not sure if the wave has hit yet but it is due anytime now.

Reaction score
brewser said:
I am on the lookout for the Sidney Crosby McFarlane with the light blue jersey (the jersey worn in the winter classic). If anyone sees it, I would appreciate the help. I am not sure if the wave has hit yet but it is due anytime now.
do you have a link to a pic

Reaction score
Steve I ordered a case online should be here next week sometime, if I get an extra Crosby I will let you know. 8 figures per case and there are 8 unique players in the series so I'll see what I get.

Reaction score
was out on the blvd today

saw new tf animated waspinator today if anyone is looking

also i passed on the target gijoe conquest plane and now all i see is the python version, if anyone sees it please let me know

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:

also i passed on the target gijoe conquest plane and now all i see is the python version, if anyone sees it please let me know
as of this past sunday, the Falls Target still had 4 of the Conquest with Slipstream. 2 of them were on an endcap and the other 2 were in the aisle with the other Joe stuff.

Reaction score
Wookie_inked said:
elkkthunder said:

as of this past sunday, the Falls Target still had 4 of the Conquest with Slipstream. 2 of them were on an endcap and the other 2 were in the aisle with the other Joe stuff.
thanks

Reaction score
So my friend who lives out of town is looking for an AT-AT for his 6 year old son. He doesn't have any secondary stores near him that have any for sale. Anyone have any idea if there's anyplace in WNY that might? All I can think of is the guy at the Walden Flea Market but I'm hoping there's more possibilities.

He said it doesn't even matter WHICH version of the AT-AT it is. Any help here would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Wookie_inked said:
So my friend who lives out of town is looking for an AT-AT for his 6 year old son. He doesn't have any secondary stores near him that have any for sale. Anyone have any idea if there's anyplace in WNY that might? All I can think of is the guy at the Walden Flea Market but I'm hoping there's more possibilities.

He said it doesn't even matter WHICH version of the AT-AT it is. Any help here would be appreciated.
besides evilbay, locally you could try the flea market, otherwise I dont have any other ideas

Reaction score
One of these years I hope to make it to SDCC. It won't be this year though.

Reaction score
I went to see "Watchmen" last night. Definitely on the graphic side MANY times, but I loved it!!

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score
7O has the newest clone wars wave. I picked up a Rocket Battle Droid, Kit Fisto and a 41st clone.

Reaction score
I've been meaning to ask, has anyone picked up the Star Wars kites?

Reaction score
brewser said:
I've been meaning to ask, has anyone picked up the Star Wars kites?
the big ones in the shape of ships?

Seen them, look neat but big once assembled

Reaction score
Yep those are the ones. They are 3D kites with a wing span of 3 feet. I picked up the X-wing and Vader's TIE. The Falcon just didn't look quite right. I figure my yard is pretty safe as there are no power lines and no trees to speak of.

Reaction score
i grabbed the conquest- thanks JD

also found a muggs boba fett, had no interest in this but then regretted passing

i am looking for a venom mighty mugg if anyone sees him

Reaction score
I got the new Jar Jar last night.

Kit Fisto was there too but something with that figure is lacking, I can't pinpoint what, so I put it down.

Reaction score

this is coming from hallmark for christmas,

also the limited SW ornament is a greedo

Reaction score
If anyone finds wave 3 of the Marvel figs (vintage Iron Man, black Spidey, the thing, punisher & Ms. Marvel) as well as the newest Clone Wars figs, let me know, I'm trying to grab some for easter basket fillers for the boys

Reaction score
Buffalo_MC said:
If anyone finds wave 3 of the Marvel figs (vintage Iron Man, black Spidey, the thing, punisher & Ms. Marvel) as well as the newest Clone Wars figs, let me know, I'm trying to grab some for easter basket fillers for the boys
these are starting to show up, but none locally that I have seen yet- I too am on the lookout but only for the black spidey

Reaction score
Steve I received my case of NHL today and I only got 1 of each figure. It was an 8 figure case. I know the website spawntoys.com has Crosby for $9.19 or something like that. I'll keep an eye out but TRU doesn't really carry NHL anymore and now that BC Sports is finally closed it leaves pretty much online only as an option.

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
brewser said:
still need this??

http://www.toyrocket.com/McFarlane-Sportspicks-NHL-Series-21-Sidney-Crosby-3-Action-Figure-P52468C3169.aspx
Thanks for the tip Jeremy. I don't want to give my business to toyrocket though. If I remember correctly, a while back, they jacked up the price on the exclusive holo obi mini-bust. Self-imposed boycott.

Status
Not open for further replies.