Reaction score
ambasah said:
So it looks like Fanboys is playing in 2 theaters:

Cinema Services (NJ) McKinley Mall 6 Buffalo
3701 McKinley Parkway
Buffalo, NY 14219-2683

Regal Entertainment Group Transit Center 18 Williamsville
6707 Transit Road, Williamsville, NY 14221

A buddy and I are going on Sunday, and may have to bring our wives - which area is "better" to keep them busy shopping while we watch the movie?
the regal theater is generally a more expensive nicer theater with better seats-

there is a mall onsite at mckinley while there is an eastern hills mall less then 1 mile north of the regal on transit

Reaction score
I just saw Watchmen.

wow! it's intense for sure. I've never read the comic and I knew very little about the story or characters so this was a wide open curiosity for me. And I was definitely not disappointed.

Reaction score
Wookie_inked said:
I just saw Watchmen.

wow! it's intense for sure. I've never read the comic and I knew very little about the story or characters so this was a wide open curiosity for me. And I was definitely not disappointed.
hit the falls today- saw plenty of GH snowspeeders x 2, leftover marvel and wolverine figs, also leftover eel/zartan wave joes

Reaction score
Wookie_inked said:
I just saw Watchmen.

You owe it to yourself to read the comic. I saw Watchmen as well last night and I loved it! There were some minor differences in the book but for the most part a very faithful comic book movie.

Reaction score
Jedi_Jeter said:
Anybody see Fanboys last night/today?

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter
nope- working this weekend and next-

watchmen reviews seem mediocre and fanboys reviews about the same

Reaction score
brewser said:
The Bills sign TO ...........idiots.
Idiots indeed, like one problem child wasn't bad enough for the team...

Marshawn Lynch's already got a monopoly on causing PR headaches and controversy. This is bad move for the team and really won't be good for the city.

Reaction score
Saw Fanboys with my wife this afternoon, and a whopping four other people in the theater.
Not the best movie of all time, but definitely a fun fanboy movie. My wife's not a fan of the movies (but she was a good sport to see it with me - and she'll never turn down movie theater popcorn
) and she felt a bit lost at times, not knowing what I and the others were laughing at. My biggest LOL moment was seeing the Skywalker Ranch security guards' outfits - priceless!

Reaction score
I saw it Sunday afternoon as well - there were maybe 10 people in my theater. I was really surprised - I thought it was going to be jammed.

My pal and I loved it - thanks again to everyone for their assistance.

Reaction score
Hey guys - I have to chime in on the T.O. signing. I am really, really shocked that the Bills would pull a move like this, but if nothing else, it does show that maybe the team is interested in making some gutsy moves. Whenever there is a big free-agent signing you hear about teams like the Pats, Cowboys, and Redskins landing the big fish. Nice to see the Bills making some headlines on ESPN for once.

The offense can't be any worse than it already is, so I can't see how this will make them weaker in that area. Who knows - maybe this is a chance for T.O. to show that he really is a team player?

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score
Last call...with price rollback
Anybody interested in a loose BMF for $50.00 ? She is like new, complete with Han & Chewie and I'll throw in the accessories from the training on the falcon bp. Let me know.
Thanks
Mike

Reaction score
Guys, I am the look out for Bullseye and flame on Human Torch Marvel figs, I have the rest, but no luck with those two

Reaction score
never mind...found them today.
Buffalo_MC said:
Guys, I am the look out for Bullseye and flame on Human Torch Marvel figs, I have the rest, but no luck with those two

Reaction score
i am looking for the new tru exclusive comic sabertooth and wolverine on motorcycle if anyone sees it

Reaction score
Stopped in at 0H during lunch. They were freshly stocked with saga legends. They also had the Transformer mighty muggs.

Reaction score
Hey guys - does anyone have a PS3? I just ordered one through Dell and got it last week. Wicked!!

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score
Jedi_Jeter said:
Hey guys - does anyone have a PS3? I just ordered one through Dell and got it last week. Wicked!!

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter
yep- since last fall

i am currently playing killzone 2 a great fps online

Reaction score
Made a little run and found

the TRU Sabertooth set I wanted

I hid a Deadpool if someone still needs it

I hid 2 sets of new GH wave with spider droid

I hid a DCUC wave 7 Aquaman

Anyone need those PM me for locations

Reaction score
been sick with the flu earlier this week - had a temp of 102. not good times. Needless to say no green beer for me this year. Finally starting to feel better.

Thanks are owed to Jeremy for hooking me up with the latest GH sets.

Reaction score
brewser said:
been sick with the flu earlier this week - had a temp of 102. not good times. Needless to say no green beer for me this year. Finally starting to feel better.

should have gotten a flu shot

Reaction score
brewser said:
Yikes, glad you're feeling better Steve.

Reaction score
elkkthunder said:
brewser said:

should have gotten a flu shot
I got my flu shot late last year...

and then I got the flu last week. I was off work and out of commission for 3 days. I must have gotten one of those flu vaccine-resistant strains or something, it sucked. My fever topped out at just short of 102.

Reaction score
A quick remedy i found that seems to work with the onset of the flu: In a shot glass 1/2 Aftershock (cinnamon schnapps) 1/2 tobasco ! 1 shot every 4 to 6 hours !

Dave, you know this kills off the strongest of bugs ! lol

Reaction score
Dreadnaught said:
A quick remedy i found that seems to work with the onset of the flu: In a shot glass 1/2 Aftershock (cinnamon schnapps) 1/2 tobasco ! 1 shot every 4 to 6 hours !

Ha! So true, Pastor Karl.

By the way...been playing Resident Evil 5 on my new PS3 and I love it.

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score
Jedi_Jeter said:
Dreadnaught said:

Ha! So true, Pastor Karl.

By the way...been playing Resident Evil 5 on my new PS3 and I love it.

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter
i have played the demo and it is not bad, i still like killzone 2 much better, esp online play- i rented it twice, but I am tempted to buy it

online i was in the top 6% of online players

Reaction score
Can everyone keep an eye out for DCUC wave 7 Blue Beetle and Booster Gold for me. I have just missed them over the last few days. They seem to be hitting Wal-Marts in the area. Stashing them is fine or picking them up, which I know is tough with the economy. Thanks guys.

Reaction score
Stormtrooper3133 said:
Can everyone keep an eye out for DCUC wave 7 Blue Beetle and Booster Gold for me. I have just missed them over the last few days. They seem to be hitting Wal-Marts in the area. Stashing them is fine or picking them up, which I know is tough with the economy. Thanks guys.
damn, I wish I'd known this last night! I saw Booster Gold at the Falls Walmart around 8pm yesterday.

Reaction score
just watched the season finally of clone wars and it was great- I like the bounty hunter bane, also sing was in it and the preview of season 2 although short looks good

Reaction score
Saw a couple Joe Tiger Rats and Pytons last night at transit target if anyone is intrested...they were acutally pretty inpressive i thought.

Reaction score
Anybody seen Leektar and Nippet in the stores around here lately?

They're out of distribution now and it's been a long while since I've actually seen them but there's plenty of stores around here I never get a chance to visit...

Status
Not open for further replies.