Buffalo Chapter 15 Begun the Clone Wars have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Buffalo Chpater 15 Begun the Clone Wars have

made a couple stops after work this evening:
3K - nothing new
6Z - remnants of wave 3, also a few each of vader TIE and obi starfighter GH sets

Reaction score

For those that don't venture out to the other threads much...

Gary_Weaver_II said:
Well...

I can beat $100 on the BMF. And I have the pictures to prove it.

-Gary

lucky [censored] - I'm jealous

Reaction score

great gobs of goose shhiit!

that's incredible. and it proves the Walmarts here all suck.

Reaction score

That has got to be the best score ever !

Reaction score

Not sure if this is old news or not, but I noticed a couple Walmarts lowered their price on the Indy figs to $5.44.

Reaction score

Yeah i noticed that last night as well at Transit Wally..but they didnt have any new stuff.

Reaction score

I got a chance to play some Soul Calibur 4 (X-Box) while I was in Denver the last few days and I must say it is awesome. Yoda and the Apprentice are really cool, powerful characters, and the gameplay and lightsabre effects are just perfect IMO. Yoda vs. Apprentice feels like a genuine Star Wars dueling game, which I hope isn't too far off!

Only problem is now I want to buy an X-Box

Reaction score
I spotted the newest wave of comic packs this afternoon at 6T:

Draco/Krieg
Darth Talon/Cade Skywalker
Dengar/Fenn
Leia/Tobbi

Reaction score
Anyone planning on getting TFU for the Wii, PS3, or XBox 360? I want that Stormtrooper Commander!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score
Wookie_inked said:
I got the Fenn and Dala sets at said loaction, Steve, thanks a ton for the heads-up!
Cool - glad they were still there.

Reaction score
Jedi_Jeter said:
Anyone planning on getting TFU for the Wii, PS3, or XBox 360? I want that Stormtrooper Commander!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter
Which local store will have it? I want the figure but I'm not going out of my way to get it. No way I'm standing in line at MM for a "chance" at a figure.

Reaction score
Right i agree with Steve.
After meeting up with Sanjai today it ssems from our discussion that stores only carry about 5 of the clones per.

I plan to pick it up for the Wii then after the price comes down, probably the PS2 version.

Did anyone catch the article on MSN about the price on Xbox 360 droping to $199 to be more competitive with Wii?

Reaction score
The 200 dollar 360 is crap. No hard drive. Get the pro at the very least, but if you can swing 400, get the Elite. If you go the low road now, you'll probably ending up spending the extra money to get those features anyways eventually. Never go the low road.

Reaction score
Nice seeing you again Jon, glad the knee is healing nicely.

yeah, those stormie commanders are very tough to find up here. I called at least 15 locations in the GTA (greater Toronto area) before being able to find 1.

It appears scalpers have scooped up a bunch from a lot of places. I was told each store received a "case" which consisted of 6 or so figs.

Reaction score
While walking through today i noticed:
Thor, Doc Oc, Blk Spiderman, Captain America & Ghost Rider mighty muggs...pretty intresting.

Reaction score
Dresden said:
The 200 dollar 360 is crap. No hard drive. Get the pro at the very least, but if you can swing 400, get the Elite. If you go the low road now, you'll probably ending up spending the extra money to get those features anyways eventually. Never go the low road.
I concur......get the Elite model...even if you have to use a CoinStar. You won't be dissapointed.

Reaction score
I went to the Elmwood KB today in search of Sonic figures only to discover the store is gone! I guess it's been awhile since I visited that location.

Nothing notable at nearby Target, though I saw some G.I. Joe figures I hadn't seen on pegs before--Flint and "Arctic Trooper".

-Matt

Reaction score
that store had always been saying it was going to leave, guess it was inevitable.... but i remeber it always being busy when i went in there

Reaction score
Yeah it's a shame, that was always my favorite KB. They were larger than the other stores and seemed to have a wider selection of stuff.

I'll always prefer toy stores to the big box retailers, but I fear they'll soon be extinct. I definitely understand the reasons, but I don't have to like it.

Reaction score
I never find anything worthwhile at KB. Each trip I wonder why I even bother.

Reaction score

anybody else buying Mighty Muggs?

and is anybody else liking those silly things far more than they would have figured they would?

Reaction score

Yeah i havea few, mainly just the clones & indy i'm still undecided on the ghost rider and maul...

Reaction score

Just wondering, is anyone else planning on purchasing the efx Ep 2 clone helmet?

Reaction score

Wookie_inked said:
anybody else buying Mighty Muggs?

and is anybody else liking those silly things far more than they would have figured they would?
I have 5. I bought Maul, Fett and a Stormtooper. My wife bought me Yoda and Vader as gifts. I did order Ackbar. I think he looks awesome in the Mugg format. I don't plan on getting any others.

Reaction score

Dreadnaught said:
Just wondering, is anyone else planning on purchasing the efx Ep 2 clone helmet?
I plan on it. The only thing that will bug me though is the different plaque/stand from eFX compared to the other two from MR
. The evolution won't look as good IMO.
But - I still plan on getting it

Reaction score

In reading the description the helmet actually has a led on the back of the mohawk fin.

In other news, before class i stop at the local Wally to see a crap load of new star wars legos including the gunship for a heafty 118.99 !

Reaction score

3K had a Holo Dooku, Saleucami Trooper, Grey Trooper, and some Death Star gunners as of 2:30.

Reaction score

Comic packs and wave 2 of the Clone Wars line showed up here today.

Reaction score

I stopped by 8S and they have the new Legends wave. I picked up the yellow ARC and a 501st to keep carded. I realy like the pose and the fig looks great on the Legacy card. The shocktooper was gone but all the other figs minus the two I grabbed remain including the BARC trooper.

Reaction score

Anyone interested in the Holiday Cody? If so, shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.