Buffalo Chapter 15 Begun the Clone Wars have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Buffalo Chpater 15 Begun the Clone Wars have

Got mine at the Blvd Hallmark near Babies Rus they had about 10 left.

Also i thought i'd offer it up here before i make it to the trade forum.
I am selling off 3 of my MR Helmets:
212th Utapau (Orange & White like Cody) #152 -$375
501st Special Ops (Clean) (Blue & White) #145 -$375
327th Star Corp. (Bly) (Yellow & White) #150 -$375

I paid $500 each for these so its a pretty good discount.
If anyone is intrested in all 3 $1100.

I know cash is tough for all, thought i'd present them to friends before ebaying them next friday.

Reaction score

I stopped in at the Hallmark on Transit (across from Walmart. I picked up one and they had 2 left.

Reaction score

Jedi_Jeter said:
Went to the North Tonawanda Hallmark Store a little while ago and bought the Royal Guard. They only had 2 left. They still had 1 Joker left, too.

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter
last night they had 1 joker but not Royal Guards

Also looks like lots of clone wars stuff is trickling out but not being sold due to sell date of 7/26

I suggest if you find anything in advance do your best to stash them till the sell date

Also the Galactic Heroes clone wars wave is showing up on 7/26- I need the Slave Leir/R2 set

This alone may make me come up for midnight madness-

Reaction score

elkkthunder said:
Also the Galactic Heroes clone wars wave is showing up on 7/26- I need the Slave Leir/R2 set

This alone may make me come up for midnight madness-
U7 had remnants of these. All of the new ones were gone though.

Reaction score

Target on Walden was in the midst of a toy aisle reset- there were toys missing and shelves moved on over half of the aisle- I saw zero SW basic figs-

looks like they may be readying for new stuff

Reaction score

Just realized an old photo from Toyfair showed TRU items for 7/26 which is midnight madness-

May have to hit up TRU hamburg for the midnight madness, then the regular store for opening if needed

Also anyone play guitar- I am thinking about getting one and learning to play this fall

Reaction score

Hit C9 at lunch, picked up an Indy mighty mugg. Found a Grail Knight but packaging was torn. Joes were full of Wild Bill and Spirit.

nothing of intrest in SW.

Reaction score

Hit Boulevard Target this morning...almost everything is clearanced and/or gone. They had new Clone Wars lightsabers but that was it. Boulevard Wal-Mart had a Wii Fit, too.

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score

My son had his birthday party yesterday and of course he had some money burning a hole in his pocket, so while going to my inlaws today, we stopped at J4 looking for some Transformerd Animated figs he wanted and found some new Clone Wars & Legacy figs on the endcap with the Transformers.
Needless to say, we grabbed a set minus the Grievous & Yoda that were already gone. Bought them with no problem. I stashed a first day issue version of Anakin & Obi-Wan if anyone wants them.

Reaction score

Wow, nice find Mike!

Reaction score

Nice score Mike!

What Legacy figures did you pick up?

Reaction score

And so it begins ! Another wallet puking wave of figures...

Reaction score

Nothing new at U7 or X4 this afternoon.

Reaction score

elkkthunder said:
Just realized an old photo from Toyfair showed TRU items for 7/26 which is midnight madness-

May have to hit up TRU hamburg for the midnight madness, then the regular store for opening if needed
The checklist that Hasbro posted today have these listed on shelf 9/15. Guess we will have to wait a little longer for the Rancor.

Reaction score

brewser said:
The checklist that Hasbro posted today have these listed on shelf 9/15. Guess we will have to wait a little longer for the Rancor.
That same checklist says that Wave 2 of the Legacy Collection won't be out until 8/15 and they've already been found. I don't think that necessarily means that the GH sets will be out on the 26th, but I wouldn't consider that checklist to be the gospel either.

Reaction score

Nothing new at Wmsvl. Walmart, Target, or Kohls at lunch. I feel a fevuh comin' on.

Reaction score

Neal said:
brewser said:
That same checklist says that Wave 2 of the Legacy Collection won't be out until 8/15 and they've already been found. I don't think that necessarily means that the GH sets will be out on the 26th, but I wouldn't consider that checklist to be the gospel either.
well I am hoping that it is out on 7/26- also I need that repack of Galactic heroes with the xwing so I have one for when Vader comes out with Tie

Reaction score

Mattdude said:
Nothing new at Wmsvl. Walmart, Target, or Kohls at lunch. I feel a fevuh comin' on.
And how do you cure it? I NEED TO HEAR MORE COWBELLS!!

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score

forgot to post I got my mailaway indiana jones adventure hero set in the mail this week

Reaction score

Hit TRU @ opening- only had out new Galatic Hero repacks of Jabbas palace and Death star escape- tried to buy the death star set and was denied- after arguing with the manager and her claim she would loose her job I lost- they couldnt explain why it could not be sold other then the computer said so.
They took 6 sets off the shelf and locked them away till 7/24 the computer said, but likely saturday 7/26

Also saw new GI Joe 2 packs- the shipwreck, ninjas, and duke sets. I stashed 2 sets as I didnt know if people bought all these too

Reaction score

Jedi_Jeter said:
Mattdude said:
And how do you cure it? I NEED TO HEAR MORE COWBELLS!!
Heheh, you know it! A strong dose of Legacy and CW figs would also help my condition.

Reaction score

elkkthunder said:
Hit TRU @ opening- only had out new Galatic Hero repacks of Jabbas palace and Death star escape- tried to buy the death star set and was denied- after arguing with the manager and her claim she would loose her job I lost- they couldnt explain why it could not be sold other then the computer said so.
They took 6 sets off the shelf and locked them away till 7/24 the computer said, but likely saturday 7/26

Also saw new GI Joe 2 packs- the shipwreck, ninjas, and duke sets. I stashed 2 sets as I didnt know if people bought all these too
Why are these stores putting out stuff if they don't intend to sell it?! This boggles my mind!!

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score

Jedi_Jeter said:
elkkthunder said:

Why are these stores putting out stuff if they don't intend to sell it?! This boggles my mind!!
yea- tell me about it- one worker said all the cases are locked up with street dates- he said this must have had no date so it was put out- also he said there are "clone wars and classics" coming out- he meant the legacy wave and he said he opened up a case to look and described the luke and han from desert scene

he also stated that the blvd store for now has no special opening- but expects on saturday the current front spot for batman will likely be clone wars

Reaction score

Nothing of note at M2 this evening.

Reaction score

I just got home from seeing The Dark Knight. It was amazing!! I can’t describe how great this was, in my opinion it’s better than some of my favorite Star Wars and Indy films. This movie transcends the comic book/movie genre. Even if you don’t like comics or Batman there is so much going for it that you will like it. Heath Ledger should win the best supporting actor Oscar. I only said to myself once that The Joker is Heath Ledger. For most of the film you feel that The Joker is not played by an actor, Ledger is that good in the role. A triumph!!

Reaction score

I also saw The Dark Knight this evening. It is the best comic book movie EVER. Ledger was fantastic. The Joker was truly maniacal - just the way he was always supposed to be. Throughout the film I kept wondering whether this should have been given an R-rating. Did you feel the same way, CloneTrooper1139???

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score

Heading out today to see Dark Knight with my wife, really looking forward to it.
On a different note, I am excited for my son next Saturday. This is his first Star Wars launch. He has been saving money & gift cards from his birthday, and the odd granparents no reason money drop, ever since he first saw these toys online. He has thinned out his collection to make room for Clone Wars and sold the extras. He will be heading out next Saturday with almost $300 to spend as he wants with the AT-TE #1 on the list. It is really cool how he has resisted spending his money knowing July 26th was approaching

Reaction score

I think that if more "deaths" / "gunshots" / "stabbings" were actually seen instead of just "hearing" them happen, then an R would have been a must. As it is I think it's a borderline PG-13/R. I am probably going back to see it again on Sunday.

Reaction score

Buffalo_MC said:
Heading out today to see Dark Knight with my wife, really looking forward to it.
On a different note, I am excited for my son next Saturday. This is his first Star Wars launch. He has been saving money & gift cards from his birthday, and the odd granparents no reason money drop, ever since he first saw these toys online. He has thinned out his collection to make room for Clone Wars and sold the extras. He will be heading out next Saturday with almost $300 to spend as he wants with the AT-TE #1 on the list. It is really cool how he has resisted spending his money knowing July 26th was approaching
Very cool Mike. Christmas in July

Reaction score

Jedi_Jeter said:
I also saw The Dark Knight this evening. It is the best comic book movie EVER. Ledger was fantastic. The Joker was truly maniacal - just the way he was always supposed to be. Throughout the film I kept wondering whether this should have been given an R-rating. Did you feel the same way, CloneTrooper1139???

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter
Just saw TDK myself and loved it. By the looks of things everybody else loved it too. I think this one's goin' through the box office roof.

EDIT: Looks like it claimed the title for opening day gross with 66 million
:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/days/?page=open&p.htm

Reaction score

I would have been much happier if the Hasbro CW Yoda looked like this:
Koto Yoda

Reaction score

everyone should check this out and enter for a chance to win a lifesize clone wars statue!!!
enter here

Reaction score

That Yoda's a lot less creepy without a HUGE bug eyes than CGI Yoda and its toy.

LOL

Reaction score

elkkthunder said:
everyone should check this out and enter for a chance to win a lifesize clone wars statue!!!
enter here
Thanks for the link Jeremy. How do you get credit for the tell-a-friend for the additional entries? Do I need to PM you my email address?

Reaction score

Midnight Madness is coming up this weekend...are we still interested in having a little meet-up at Duff's beforehand?

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score

brewser said:
elkkthunder said:
enter here
Thanks for the link Jeremy. How do you get credit for the tell-a-friend for the additional entries? Do I need to PM you my email address?
when you enter on page 2 all you need to do is enter other email addresses- and you get credit whether they sign up or not

Reaction score

Just hit the Blvd. area on the off-chance somebody might have new stuff out. Nobody did of course but I saw TRU's display with the countdown clock. That would be a neat item for the collection.

Reaction score

Jedi_Jeter said:
Midnight Madness is coming up this weekend...are we still interested in having a little meet-up at Duff's beforehand?

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter
I'd be up for Duff's. I just need to remember that MILD = MEDIUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.