Buffalo Chapter 15 Begun the Clone Wars have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Buffalo Chpater 15 Begun the Clone Wars have

brewser said:
Anyone make it out to the toy show? My parents came up to visit so I was not able to make it.
I made it up- other then the dollar parking, I spent $5 on cheese. They had a fair amt of star wars- nothing really new. GI Joe was pretty heavy and then there was a smattering of other stuff

Reaction score

Bah, I didn't make it to the show since I ended up sleeping in until noon (got home late from a Smash Bros. tourney in Rochester).

Reaction score

elkkthunder said:
brewser said:
Anyone make it out to the toy show? My parents came up to visit so I was not able to make it.
I made it up- other then the dollar parking, I spent $5 on cheese. They had a fair amt of star wars- nothing really new. GI Joe was pretty heavy and then there was a smattering of other stuff
Must be some good cheese - didn't you pick up some last show?

Reaction score

brewser said:
elkkthunder said:
brewser said:
Must be some good cheese - didn't you pick up some last show?
yep same cheese- they are these cheese curds, bite size morsels of cheese

Reaction score

Has anyone seen the Indy battlepacks at Target. If someone sees them could you please stach a Last Crusade battlepack for me somewhere. Anyone else looking for these? Thanks.

Reaction score

CloneTrooper1139 said:
Has anyone seen the Indy battlepacks at Target. If someone sees them could you please stach a Last Crusade battlepack for me somewhere. Anyone else looking for these? Thanks.
yep saw them last night- you posted after I was there
they only had 2-3 of each kind out

also the Target red clonetrooper helmet has landed for those looking!!!

Reaction score

I picked up the Target red clone trooper helmet this evening as a Christmas present for one of my nephews. My other nephew will be receiving the blue 501st bucket exclusive to Walmart.

When they were last over to visit, I let them try on the Fett and Stormtrooper helmets from MR. The first question out of their mouths was asking if they could play with them on
. I felt bad but quickly explained they were not toys. So once I saw Hasbro was offering the helmets, it made Christmas presents an easy decision.

Reaction score

Hey guys, there is a GI Joe revision making the rounds that has a re-released Flint & firefly in it. I stumbled upon the remains of the case this morning, but both were already gone. If anyone can help me out if they see thse, it would be appreciated.

Reaction score

anyone spotted any Indy TOD yet?

Reaction score

I don't collect this line, but I am keeping an eye out for them, I know some of you guys are after them.
skyhopper said:
anyone spotted any Indy TOD yet?

Reaction score

Love how the article spelled "they're" as "their."

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score

I'm calling BS.

It's possible, sure, but I'm really skeptical.

Reaction score

Oh i'm with all of you on this, i just found it and wondered if anyone else had heard anything.

As far as credibility, i found that site once before and for example it stated that a "Saw 5" was coming out, right after 4 was on the big screen and 5 comes out next week i think. Also they were the first sight i saw that gave a date for Transformers 2 and a few others that we all know are going to happen.

So who knows.....

Anyway it was good for a discussion.

Reaction score

Saw is a little different case. I read last year those guys want to keeping making a new Saw movie every until people stop going to see them.

Reaction score

which wont stop until Halloween becomes banned ! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.