Buffalo Chapter 15 Begun the Clone Wars have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Buffalo Chpater 15 Begun the Clone Wars have

I saw a Wild Bill GI Joe figure at X4. Not sure if it's newsworthy but it's the first time I've seen that figure on the pegs.

Reaction score

A1- had new TF Universe, no robot heroes though, new hellboy movie figures

S7- looked like 2 cases of new Joes- most of the cards are beat up- hid 1 set with 2 BATS, PM if you want them

Reaction score

Hallmark will have the Royal Guard and the Imperial Shuttle. They usually have way more than just two Star Wars ornaments every year but the catalogue I just got only has those two in it.

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score

Jedi_Jeter said:
Hallmark will have the Royal Guard and the Imperial Shuttle. They usually have way more than just two Star Wars ornaments every year but the catalogue I just got only has those two in it.

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter
There are 5 Hallmark ornaments, yakface.com has pictures on their site.

Reaction score

I stopped in at the Blvd. Target earlier today and was able to pick up a couple Stormtroopers and Galactic Marines on clearance.

Reaction score

Thanks to Elkkthunder I was able to pick up the latest Joes from S7 today. I got 2x BATS, 2x Snow Serpents, Hawk, and Barbeque.

They had some clearance Obi-Wans and RA-7 droids also if anyone needs them still.

Reaction score

I forgot to mention I stopped in at TRU yesterday as well. They have the TRU exclusive Marvel Legends Diamond Emma Frost now clearanced for 90 cents. They may as well donate them because they certainly aren't selling.

Reaction score

I hope everyone had a relaxing 4th. I used the day off to go see The Incredible Hulk. Good move but it was no Iron Man, and to be honest I didn't think it was any better than the 2003 movie (which I liked). The action was breathtaking but there wasn't much of a story there. Tim Roth's character had the most interesting journey of any of them.

I posted this in the Wii forum but figured I'd share it here for any other Mega Man fans:

Mega Man 9 Coming to WiiWare

Mega Man 9 - screens, details, interview

It's an all new Mega Man game based on the original 8-bit style. Sounds like it won't even have the slide or charge shot. I can't wait!

Reaction score

Thanks go to Jeremy as I was able to pick up Bazooka and BBQ today. Now I just need to track down a Snow Serpent and BAT.

Reaction score

Just got back from Boulevard Target. Most of the figures are gone, with the exception of about a half dozen Juno Eclipses and about a zillion Moff Jerjerrods (both clearanced to $4.74). The Jerjerrods have been there so long that some of them even appear to have faded colors. Went over to Boulevard Wal-Mart afterwards and the pegs were warming with the usual stuff. Droid Factory Sets still plentiful but actually moving a little.

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score

Stopped in at Transit TRU this morning. I was able to pick up a Cobra HISS w/HISS Commander and VAMP w/Double Clutch. There was only one of each on the shelf.

I was also able to pick up the latest Transformers Robot Heroes: Galvatron/Sunstreaker and Hound/Blitzwing. I am passing on the Beast Wars versions.

Also, driving home I saw a car with a license plate "KLAATU 1".

Reaction score

brewser said:
Stopped in at Transit TRU this morning. I was able to pick up a Cobra HISS w/HISS Commander and VAMP w/Double Clutch. There was only one of each on the shelf.

I was also able to pick up the latest Transformers Robot Heroes: Galvatron/Sunstreaker and Hound/Blitzwing. I am passing on the Beast Wars versions.

Also, driving home I saw a car with a license plate "KLAATU 1".
Klaatu- who would pay for a plate like that

also just curious what is the GIJoe Vamp??

Anyone on boards interested in any SDCC Exclusives- there is a website that tomorrow will have presales for them- They have never let me down on any, although they charge more then cost-- ie fair market value

however cost of con and tickets it is a wash in my opinion

Reaction score

Clone Wars and Legacy Collection figures have been spotted elsewhere.

Do we want to start planning for the July 26th Midnight Madness?
Maybe we could all meet a Duff's before the big event?

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score

Is there an "official" list of what we can expect to be released on the 26th, besides the obvious figures, at-te, falcon etc...
Perhaps the walmart gunship?
Just wondering?

Reaction score

I thought there was a report that the Wal-Mart Gunship has already started showing up. As for a comprehensive list of stuff, I'd try jedidefender - though that's just based on what I have heard/seen.

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score

I would be down for a meet up prior to midnight madness-I am not that excited for clone wars toys but maybe as it is closer to release

Reaction score

Buffalo_MC said:
Is there an "official" list of what we can expect to be released on the 26th, besides the obvious figures, at-te, falcon etc...
Perhaps the walmart gunship?
Just wondering?
The Legacy thread has a checklist but I haven't seen one yet for the Clone Wars.

Reaction score

Dave - when I saw your wants/needs in your sig. line, I thought a new exclusive list was published.

Reaction score

brewser said:
Dave - when I saw your wants/needs in your sig. line, I thought a new exclusive list was published.
HA! I have been craving REAL potato skins lately and I am actually caught up on everything else. I can't keep procrastinating on the exclusives list so you WILL see potato skins in print soon!

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score

saw at walmart
new TF Universe and Leader class animated
Tons of Batman
New GIJoe vehicles- serpentor, hiss, tank

Reaction score

back to back only so people dont miss it

If anyone is interested as I am in a little money pinch- I am willing to sell a Gentle Giant Original Boba Fett bust never displayed- if no interest i will likely list it on ebay

Also any interest in a light up SDCC 2007 Cody bust??

Reaction score

I forgot to ask you guys before - has anyone been watching July Force on Spike? If so, have you seen the commercial with Vader golfing in a foursome? I thought it was hilarious

Reaction score

brewser said:
I forgot to ask you guys before - has anyone been watching July Force on Spike? If so, have you seen the commercial with Vader golfing in a foursome? I thought it was hilarious
Steve, that commercial is great. I caught ESB the other day and cracked up when I saw that.

Reaction score

Stopped in at C9 this morning and was able to pick up a couple new Joes I needed - BAT and Snow Serpent. Also of note, they have the new wave of Robot Heroes and also spotted new Indy titaniums.

Reaction score

That list of what Walmart is going to be putting out this fall is depressing, my wallet is already crying ~!

Plus according to the Rumour list,Walmart, Target and TRU will have exclusive Gunships ! argh ~!

Reaction score

I3- at opening today
ML Hulk Series
TF Robot Heroes
GI Joe vehicle asst- some kid grabbed a set of 4 and I stashed the other trouble bubble

There was running by the hotwheel guys!!

Reaction score

I just wanted to let you guys know that I scored a BMF out of the back room of a local Target today. So ... if you're like me and can't wait two more weeks, you may want to check your stores. For those that don't know, the DPCI is 087-06-0877. Good luck.

Reaction score

Neal said:
I just wanted to let you guys know that I scored a BMF out of the back room of a local Target today. So ... if you're like me and can't wait two more weeks, you may want to check your stores. For those that don't know, the DPCI is 087-06-0877. Good luck.
I hardly ever have luck with items from target- most say they cant go check for toys. I wonder if they knew what they were going for when they find the gigantic falcon box.

Reaction score

Is it me or do those Mcdonalds Clone Wars toys look terrible ?!

Nice Job Neal !

Reaction score

Dreadnaught said:
Is it me or do those Mcdonalds Clone Wars toys look terrible ?!

Nice Job Neal !
I agree the Mcdonalds toys look like a waste-

I like the last round at BK with the superdeformed look- picked up a few, but I will pass on these new ones

Reaction score

I stopped in at M2 on the way home from work. I picked up a Movie Masters Scarecrow. Send a PM if interested.

Reaction score

My dumba** neighbor is cutting the grass - right now! How the hell can he even see

Reaction score

Update - hey what do ya know - he finally stopped @ 9:45.
Jacka**

To think I was actually relieved when the previous neighbor moved last fall. They had a couple beagles that would constantly yap

Reaction score

Hey guys ... yet something else to be on the look for during your weekend hunting ...
I scored Wave 2 of the Legacy Collection tonight. As always, good luck!

Reaction score

Nice scores - expensive day.

Reaction score

Just a reminder to those interested that tomorrow the Limited Edition Emperor's Royal Guard ornament will be available. Last year the Tusken Raider went somewhat quickly.

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Reaction score

Went to the North Tonawanda Hallmark Store a little while ago and bought the Royal Guard. They only had 2 left. They still had 1 Joker left, too.

Sincerely,
Jedi Jeter

Status
Not open for further replies.