Bt-1 (BeeTee) - #88

Reaction score
Haha, yeah, I complained about this in another thread.

They are now 'recommending me products' - products that I'd had preordered for already, which they canceled.

I've since preordered via Pulse, and I'm figuring that Hasbro's site will be sure to get them?

It's not worth saving $2 per figure to go back, cancel, and reorder again.

It's actually reeeeally fuggin' annoying.

Reaction score
I don't read the Dr. Aphra comics (I'm indifferent to the character), but BT-1 and 0-0-0 look so awesome I gotta have 'em both. If nothing else, they'll make great Imperial droids to mingle among my Stormtroopers, Death Troopers and Death Star Troopers.

Reaction score
BT, Triple zero, Dr Aphra and Padawan Kenobi is all order through Walmart.com for $17.97 each! Saving some money there.

Reaction score
For those that have him, is the head swivel really tight? Mine is so rough I was worried I'd break it.

Reaction score
This guy is still too short right? I mean he looks good next to triple 0 but I'm pretty sure they'll both too small?

I really like all the accessories but mine actually "broke" when trying to pop the center wheel out. The whole center foot exploded as if the glue holding it together gave out. It went right back together but I've never had a TBS fail on me like that.

But no tightness otherwise in any joints

Reaction score
BT, Triple zero, Dr Aphra and Padawan Kenobi is all order through Walmart.com for $17.97 each! Saving some money there.
Did you get them yet from walmart.com ??? Or did you get the same email I did saying they are delayed until 8-1??

Reaction score
I placed an order for Bee Tee and Aphra from Hasbro Pulse on the 4th. I got an order confirmation. Saturday morning, Fed Ex shows up and hands me a box from Pulse. It was Bee Tee and Aphra! Funny thing is when I checked the order on the Pulse website, it's showing as unfulfilled! I'm curious to see what the update will be tomorrow.

Reaction score
Opened one of the BT’s I got. I am very amazed by him. I do like the panels on the sides were you can take the weapons off and fit the panels on the sides of the head. Which begs the question how does all that stuff fit in that little droid head of his?

Reaction score
Opened one of the BT’s I got. I am very amazed by him. I do like the panels on the sides were you can take the weapons off and fit the panels on the sides of the head. Which begs the question how does all that stuff fit in that little droid head of his?
He has a loony toons portal in his head lol