Bring on Wave 4

G

Forget about wave three, I want my Slave 1, Republic gunship, and Troop transport. Yippee. Bring it on.

Reaction score
Definitely.

And bring on the Republic Assault Ships (Acclamators), the two Naboo cruisers, and the Clone Tank. A Trade Federation Core would be nice too.

Reaction score
Originally posted by darthmaullives:
Forget about wave three, I want my Slave 1, Republic gunship, and Troop transport. Yippee. Bring it on.
<font size="2" face="arial">Have these 3 been officially announced????? Should I really start salivating yet?

G

Well it is out for preorder at Action Figure Express.com so here is hoping.

Reaction score
Has wave 4 been confirmed. I'm still waiting to see wave 2 in stores much less wave 3.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they are going to re-release the Imperial TIE fighter again in the new action fleet line?????????????

Reaction score
Originally posted by Mike Sarantos:
Does anyone know if they are going to re-release the Imperial TIE fighter again in the new action fleet line?????????????
<font size="2" face="arial">I haven't heard anything about that yet. Do you need one?- a friend of mine is selling some of his AF stuff and probably has that one.

[ 09-29-2002, 06:36 AM: Message edited by: short4astormtrooper ]

Reaction score
I hope they make a lot of the Separatist vehicles for the Action Fleet line. Like the spider droids, hailfire droids and maybe even the Trade Federation's sphere shape landing ships or the Techno Union's ships.

Reaction score
I haven't heard anything about that yet. Do you need one?- a friend of mine is selling some of his AF stuff and probably has that one.
<font size="2" face="arial">If your friend would like to sell some stuff to me in Houston I'd be interested. I'll send you a pm.

[ 10-04-2002, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: BryanC ]

Reaction score
Originally posted by Neo-242:
I have the original Action Fleet Slave One and it rocks!
<font size="2" face="arial">Yeah, the AF Slave 1 was probably the first SW toy I had to seriously hunt for when I started collecting in '98, but it was a great day when I found it.
Let's hope Hasbro does something to make the new one special, but hey, let's be realistic- it is Hasbro we are talking about!