Brian DeGuire Art

Reaction score
What if I just write UTINI!!!
Technically that would be a Star Wars quote right?

Reaction score
Brian, congrats on the Celebration Europe piece. I like it a lot. I'm not making it to London, but I will try to get my hands on one some way or another. Do you have dimensions and a price point?

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's kind words about my print. I am very excited to be part of the Celebration Art Show. It is truly a dream come true!

So a couple details I wanted to share about my print since we are getting into the last 24 hours of the pre-order.

The print is 18X24 and is $40. It is limited to 250. The pre-order is here: http://www.darkinkart.com/collections/star-wars-celebration-europe-2016/products/swce2016-wretched-hive-brian-deguire.

Acme is allowing people to pick up preorders for others as long as they enter the name "pick up person" in the notes during the order process. I actually have a friend attending that is willing to pick up the print if anyone is interested. Just shoot me a PM.

Thanks again!

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm back from Celebration Europe....it was a blast! Met a lot of great people and had a really good time. I will share some pictures soon! For those that I owe sketch cards they will be out to you this week. Thanks for your patience.

For anyone that was interested in getting my print, I do have some leftover that will be available for purchase. I will have more details regarding the sale of these soon....but if you are interested just shoot me a message and I will get you on the list!!!

Reaction score
I picked this one up from Brian at Celebration.

At the framers at the moment, really nice print especially if you are a fan of the cantina aliens (and who isn't).

Reaction score
I picked this one up from Brian at Celebration.

At the framers at the moment, really nice print especially if you are a fan of the cantina aliens (and who isn't).
Awesome! Can't wait to see it framed up.

Looks like my prints are up on the main Rebelscum page now. Thanks to Chris for getting it on there!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey everyone....I've been meaning to jump on here since they anounced the names in this year's Celebration Orlando art show. I am beyond excited to have made the cut again and can't wait to share my print with everyone! I also am really looking forward to saying hi to those of you that can make it to the show!

I plan to offer reserved numbers if people are interested once more details are revealed (final art, preorder time, etc). For those that missed it or don't remember I added a pic of my Celebration Europe Print below. I will also have a limited number of these available at Orlando!

Lastly....I was wondering if I should do some more giveaways in here to "celebrate" Celebration. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am beyond excited to have been selected to be part of this year's Star Wars Celebration Art show! There are so many great artists and beautiful prints. It's truly a honor to be among them!!

I am also so excited to finally share the image of my print with everyone. This will be my second official Lucasfilm print. It is a companion to last year's Celebration Europe Cantina print and keeps the series of in-universe advertisment posters going. This time I wanted to visit one of my all time favorite Star Wars locations...Jabba's Palace!!! It was so tough to narrowing the characters down. Love me some Star Wars aliens!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Love it! Picked the Cantina one up from Brian at Celebration Europe so hoping to get this one also.

Not attending but hopefully some leftover after the con for us non-attendees?

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Quick update on the prints. I have a friend attending that has offered to pick up for anyone that can't make it. There would be an extra cost for shipping...but you would guarantee your print that way. Feel free to shoot me a message if you are interested and I will provide you with his name ( since pickup person is needed when placing the order).

Also if you preorder my print and want to reserve a number just let me know. Thanks!

Reaction score