Brian DeGuire Art

Reaction score
Here's another quick picture I took of a Yoda card I did.

You can see in the background I did "stained glass" style cards on the regular blanks (non-hinged). Those are pretty limited though as I only did 8 standard sized sketch cards (all stained-glass style) and 17 hinged ones.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey guys. I just wanted to share a couple of things.

First I started an art page over on Facebook. you can find it here: https://www.facebook.com/briandeguireart
If you want to follow my art more real time, that is a good place to look.

Most recently I have been posting links to a massive fan project I was a part of called Clone Wars Resolutions. A great group of artists and writers worked to create 25 vignettes (unofficially) wrapping up the Clone Wars series. There is a new vignette each weekday and they are all completely free to read.

The vignette that I illustrated just released yesterday. It deals with one of the most infamous characters from the prequels....JAR JAR BINKS!
You can check out my vignette and all the new ones each day on my FB art page or the project blog here: www.clonewarsresolutions.blogspot.com

Reaction score
I really need to quit slacking when it comes to sharing artwork!!! Here are some recent sketch covers I have created.

Reaction score
Bounty Hunters from the Empire Strikes Back Illustrated set from Topps.

Reaction score
I did a widevision set for Revenge of the Sith a little while back. Here are a few of the cards.

Reaction score
It's so quiet in here...is there anybody still around? Would a sketch card giveaway liven things up?!?

Reaction score
Brian, I always enjoy seeing the different artists' takes on the SW Universe. I don't always post, but I enjoy looking.

A giveaway would definitely get some response, but I'll be checking things out giveaway or not.

Keep up the great work!

Reaction score
It's so quiet in here...is there anybody still around? Would a sketch card giveaway liven things up?!?
Brian, I always enjoy seeing the different artists' takes on the SW Universe. I don't always post, but I enjoy looking.

A giveaway would definitely get some response, but I'll be checking things out giveaway or not.

Keep up the great work!
Thanks Adrian.

OK...so we have one for a sketch card giveaway. I'm up for giving out a free sketch card (or cards). Who else is in?

Reaction score
Ok, so that makes two. We need a few more...anybody else interested?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would be thrilled with a sketch card. I am in the UK though if that is problematic.

Reaction score
OK....so I'm thinking we should do this sketch card giveaway sort of like Spencer used to do. Bascially when I post something specific the the next person to post a SW character name gets that on a sketch card. Sound good?

I was thinking maybe whenever I post a SW qoute all in caps that would be the clue for people to post the character they want to see me draw. Let me know if that works!

Reaction score
OK...excellent!!! I will help out by saying the quote will come sometime tomorrow!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alright....looks like Darth Talon narrowly beats out Kylo Ren! I haven't drawn Talon in a long time so this should be fun.

Don't worry Trigone I will post another quote after I finish Talon!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alright....looks like Darth Talon narrowly beats out Kylo Ren! I haven't drawn Talon in a long time so this should be fun.

Don't worry Trigone I will post another quote after I finish Talon!
Ace. I got lucky for once. I logged back on just as you posted as my wife had just walked through the door to take care of my son. :)

Reaction score
In the meantime here are some cards I did for the SW Masterworks set awhile ago. Most of my cards were this "stained glass" style for that set.

Last edited:
Reaction score
And here is Talon! Shoot me your info b8design.

Last edited: