WTT Boxed Vehicles and Carded Figures for Figures To Grandson

Reaction score
I am interested in trading for figures/vehicles for my grandson. Damaged carded figures, damaged boxed vehicles, or possibly loose figure lots. Just let me know what you have.

I have the following to offer for trade:

-Episode One Mace Windu carded

-Episode One Yoda carded

-Episode One Senator Palpatine carded

-Episode One Darth Sidious carded

-Episode One Tatooine Accessory Set carded

-2006 TAC Canadian carded Airborne Trooper

-2010 ROTS The Vintage Collection, Clone Commander Cody, mint on unopened rare foil card, comes in collector case

-2010 The Vintage Collection “The Empire Strikes Back” Darth Vader, mint on minty card, rare foil version card, with “Free Boba Fett” sticker, comes in protective case.

-2010 The Vintage Collection Sandtrooper, mint on minty card, rare foil version card, with “Free Boba Fett” sticker, comes in protective case.

-2010 The Vintage Collection Boba Fett, mint on minty card, rare foil version card, with “Free Boba Fett” sticker, comes in protective case.

-2011 The Clone Wars Aqua Droid loose

-2011 The Vintage Collection, The Phantom Menace Jedi Quinlan Vos mint on card, comes in protective case

Star Wars Saga Playing Cards, comes brand new in metal storage box, includes 2 decks of cards covering the prequels and the classic movies.

2017 Wal Mart exclusive, The Last Jedi – First Order Special Forces Tie Fighter, with First Order Tie Fighter Pilot, sealed in unopened box

2017 “TLJ” Kylo Ren’s Tie Silencer, with exclusive Kylo Ren pilot figure. Sealed in unopened box.

Last edited: