Bounty's CVI Exclusive

Reaction score
Attention Scummers attending CVI! ( I will be linking this post to other areas of the RS forum so everyone sees it.)

UPCOMING NEWS:
I hope to have my limited edition Giveaway available in time. It has an Empire Strikes Back/Bounty Hunter/Adventure Time theme!!! More info on this on Mon or Tues this week.

The cantina poker game rules and prizes will be posted tonight! 8/20

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hint 2:

It will be 2.5"x3.5"

Last edited:
Reaction score
The card will be titled 'Jake the Hutt's Prize' and will be limited to 25! A teaser pic will be posted sometime tonight.

Reaction score
All you have to do is find me. I'll be tweeting my location (hint: I'll be at most of the Collector's Track events and will be giving away prizes for participating in my Cantina Card Game! more details later tonight!)

Here is the front / back that is being printed and prepped for pickup on Wednesday. I bumped the edition to 50 so there will be a few more to go around!

The Good final front picture!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Attention Scummers attending CVI!

I will be attending most of the Collector's Track panels and I wanted to have some fun with it and make a game that some of the other board members can participate in, meet each other and win some free prizes.

Introducing Bounty's 1st Celebration Cantina Card Game!

The Rules:
I need at least 5 people to sign up to make this thing worth doing!
You must contact me via PM to register to participate.
You may have one other person with you play (just add their name in your PM to me!)
If you sign up and never find me, I promise not to be offended.
You have to be attending on Sunday and be at the last collector's track panel to pick up a prize if you have won. Those who are not there will be removed from the results and the next person will win!

How to play

1. Find me any time/ any day during the convention.
2. Let me know who you are.
3. I will pull out a deck of Star Wars Villains playing cards from Cartamundi and shuffle it.
4. You will draw 1 card from the deck.
5. I will log this on my spreadsheet, ask for the card back and you will initial next to my entry.
6. You are limited to 1 card draw per day via finding me.
7. At the end of the last collector's track panel - Awards Presentation, I will go through the results and give out 3 prizes (1 each for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.)
8. The winner will be the person with the best standard poker hand. 5 Card rules.
9. True ties will be decided by a coin flip.

Notes: Those who do find me all 4 days will have a higher chance to put together a wining hand.

I will be making my whereabouts known via twitter (@CVIbountyhunter) and I will be attending almost all of the Collector's Track Panels.

Bonus card opportunities:
1. Find me all 4 days and get a bonus card.

The Prizes!
1st Place - SWCIII Tom Hodges Limited Edition Print - signed 97/250.

2nd Place - Marvel Star Wars #42 Comic Book - VF/NM condition - 1st Apperance of Boba Fett!

3rd Place - Cartamundi Star Wars Posters Deck of Playing Cards - unplayed - features art from 55 different SW Posters.

** I reserve the right to edit these rules prior to the game beginning. Just in case I overlooked something critical.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks to those who have signed up already for the Cantina Card Game!

I also updated the exclusive card give away photo above!

Reaction score
As of right now, I will still be giving away the cards but the Cantina game is a bust. I haven't really been able to drum up any participation. Only had 1 person locate me today.