Bounty Hunters Collector’s Gallery

Reaction score
GG has a discounted price for the Boba Fett statue, and you can pre-order the last four of the five bounty hunter statues, but nowhere can I find the first statue in the line (which I presume is Dengar).

I’m considering buying the five. I’ve tried emailing GG about the first statue in the line, but you know how that goes. Any info, or point me in the right direction, would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I don't believe they've offered Dengar yet. And if they don't, I'm skipping the rest.
Why would they announce the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th statues in the line without announcing the 1st? Is it a countdown? All the others are available for pre-order, so does that mean when the 1st statue is announced it will automatically in-stock? And why am I spending so much time and energy worrying about this?

Reaction score
Why would they announce the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th statues in the line without announcing the 1st? Is it a countdown? All the others are available for pre-order, so does that mean when the 1st statue is announced it will automatically in-stock? And why am I spending so much time and energy worrying about this?

I thought IG-88 was announced first, followed by Bossk, Zuckuss, and now Fett. I don't remember seeing/hearing anything about 4-LOM or Dengar.

Reaction score
After going back to the GG website and re-reading each product description, I see where I went wrong.

For Bossk and IG-88, their descriptions just state they are 3rd and 2nd in the 1/8th scale statue line. Zuckuss and Boba Fett state they are 3rd and 4th in the Bounty Hunter 1/8th statue line.

The descriptions are different. That is what threw me off. Never mind, I’m an idiot.

Reaction score
I took advantage of the special offer and ordered all of them. I really hope this line sells well and after the more than likely Dengar release, they give us other bounty hunters like Jango, Zam Wesell, Aurra Sing, Cad Bane or Embo. It would be pretty cool if we get a whole line focused on Star Wars bounty hunters.

Reaction score
Does anybody have now the Bossk statue and could post pictures please. Still thinking about adding these to my collection (and only this one!;))

Reaction score
And why is he so tired that he must sit down?
Look at the size of the rifle. You carry that around from system to system and tell me you won’t get tired.

Reaction score
I took a few pics but I don´t know why my camera washed out the jumpsuit color. It is a nice statue overall, although the lack of a proper base makes the whole figure to lean a bit forward (just a bit, nothing really to worry about) and, as the official pictures show, blaster rifle comes with no strap.

Reaction score
I have IG-88, and plan on picking up the rest at some point. I usually wait until GG has a sale at Christmas.

Reaction score
Bossk came out very nicely!
I ordered Bossk and Zuckuss from GG when they had their 50% off sale. Added a $50 off rewards to my total...got both for $101.

Reaction score
Boba and 4-LOM arrived today. I only had time to check everything was ok and I will try to post some pictures later. Details and paint job on both are excellent. Every single statue from this line has been nothing but great so far. What I find surprising is the small edition size for 4-LOM, there are only 350 made. It seems he is the less popular of the gang.

Reaction score
I like this set as well, although I don’t buy mine until the end of the year when GG puts them on sale.

Reaction score
I like this set as well, although I don’t buy mine until the end of the year when GG puts them on sale.
Boba Fett is currently sold out at Gentle Giant site. I am not sure if it is still available at other retailers.

Just a few quick pics.

Reaction score
Nice pics Outer_Rim!

I finally opened my Boba last night. Love the metal rangefinder with magnet. And cool that it's the Empire armor and rifle. So much of the time we get the ROTJ look for Boba collectibles. I also have IG-88, Zuckuss and Bossk. I'm looking forward to getting the rest of the bounty hunters in this series.

Reaction score
Nice pics, Outer_Rim!. Is it possible you could post a picture of the Fett statue next to a mini bust? I might try to get him depending on how tall he is. Thanks!

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for taking the time to take the great comparison pictures. Seeing him next to the mini bust I can tell he'll look great on my Fett shelf. The search is on now. Thanks!

Reaction score
Mine arrived last week, very happy with it. When GG get it right it's fantastic. Don't think i'll be bothering with any of the others though.

BBTS has it available for pre-order Lightsword

Reaction score
Fett looks good, though, a few things bother me. Wish I had the space for the Bounty Hunters!

Reaction score
Opened my 4-LOM last night. Received #22. Didn't realize the edition was so low...only 350. I'm really happy with it.

Reaction score
Probably they wanted to make 4-LOM the chase figure of the bounty hunter set. Why make so few of him when the others have bigger size editions? It reminds me of the McLuke issue.

Reaction score
Possibly. His popularity isn't that high. But still, I'm sure most people that are buying these smaller statues are doing so to get the whole bounty hunter set. It would have made sense to have equal amounts of each bounty hunter made.

Reaction score
Ordered Boba Fett from EE. Obviously GG wasn’t going to have it in-stock at the end of the year for me to buy at 1/2 off, so I bit the bullet and bought one at full price. It would have bothered me to no end having that hole in my bounty hunter collection.

Reaction score
The Fett I ordered from EE arrived today. Very nice. Happy to have it in my collection. Still stings I paid full price, but would rather pay full price than to have a glaring hole in my bounty hunter collection.

Reaction score
Nearly, nearly pulled the trigger on Zuckuss & IG88 as they were literally down to under £60 but.... I fought the urge and didn't buy them in the end. I'd want the full set and some of the others command a lot higher price.