Bounty Hunters 2-Pack Boba Fett & Bossk (Retro)

GNT

Reaction score
Since a few people have asked, here's the thread to discuss the upcoming Retro "Boba Fett and Bossk" 2 pack figure from ESB.

Up for pre-order HERE. Amazon Exclusive.

1659064520064.png
1659064638595.png
1659064654325.png
1659064667274.png
1659064677266.png

Will you be purchasing this retro figure set?

Reaction score
Is it the same Boba as the ESB carded? Might have to get a duplicate then or try to find a solo Bossk :/

Reaction score
Never found Boba the first time around. It was before I just pre-ordered everything. I thought I wound just find it in Walmart. What a dummy I was!!! Anyways, ordered this bad boy! BOSSK!!!
Where can I find it? Sister in law is travelling to the US - shopping time!!

Reaction score
I’ll eventually get the Bossk, but since I already have Fett I won’t order the set.

Reaction score
I just don’t think so. They’ve been weird with their Retro release and repack formats and schedules, so it’s anyone’s guess. But I do think Bossk’s secondary prices will get pretty high as people try to hunt him down sans Boba.

Reaction score
I just don’t think so. They’ve been weird with their Retro release and repack formats and schedules, so it’s anyone’s guess. But I do think Bossk’s secondary prices will get pretty high as people try to hunt him down sans Boba.
I think I’ll just get the 2-pack. Suppose bobas value will go down also

Reaction score
I really hope Hasbro does something different to the figure paint or card art (front or back), but if they don't...I won't be mad. Can't have too many Fetts IMO.

Reaction score
I really hope Hasbro does something different to the figure paint or card art (front or back), but if they don't...I won't be mad. Can't have too many Fetts IMO.
The back of the card will be different on these two packs. Think it shows a movie picture of the bounty hunters on the back.

Reaction score
I don't plan on opening the box as long as it comes in good condition.

Reaction score
just checked, I have 5 of these coming. feels good to have Boba Fett in quantity.

Reaction score
Maybe you all have sharper eyes than me, but I finally got around to pre-ordering these... and I saw the Amazon blurb saying 'these will be shipped in a manner where anyone can see what's in the package' (or along those lines), i.e., they'll just slap a shipping label on your collectible box?!? Well I made sure to check the tick box telling them to put it all in another Amazon shipping box. Just a word of caution for anyone who didn't catch that (or have that option presented to you), you may want to cancel and then re-order to make sure they send you your stuff properly (I did that for the IG-88/Dengar set).

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Maybe you all have sharper eyes than me, but I finally got around to pre-ordering these... and I saw the Amazon blurb saying 'these will be shipped in a manner where anyone can see what's in the package' (or along those lines), i.e., they'll just slap a shipping label on your collectible box?!? Well I made sure to check the tick box telling them to put it all in another Amazon shipping box. Just a word of caution for anyone who didn't catch that (or have that option presented to you), you may want to cancel and then re-order to make sure they send you your stuff properly (I did that for the IG-88/Dengar set).
Was mentioned previously in the Retro GD thread before there was a dedicated sub-forum, but it's always a good idea for a reminder. Pretty much all Amazon exclusives from around 2020 on have shipped in Hasbro-branded sorter boxes - TBS, TVC, & now likely Retro. It's not an issue if you order two or more of an item, but singles have the most likely chance of them just slapping a label on the box and shipping it that way. Here's a pic I posted for another item previously for reference:

Ship In Amazon Packaging.jpg

Reaction score
Wow. Flimsy, warped cards, and not even unpunched? Not off to a great start on these 2-packs. Considering cancelling my preorders for these now.😐

Reaction score
I could be mistaken, but I came across the OWK Retros in the wild yesterday, and while I didn't buy any, I did handle NED-B, and it felt like the thicker card stock. I get that it's possible this 2-pack was produced before the thicker cards finally took effect, but why not have them unpunched?

I did just cancel my order for two sets. Will wait for one to inevitably show up on Amazon warehouse deals. Just need one for openers now, and no longer interested in paying full price.