Bossk

GNT

Reaction score
At the present time Hasbro has no plans to release Bossk.

Looks like everyone's favourite Trandoshan bounty hunter will be making an appearance in the 2nd season of the Clone Wars. Anyone want to see an animated Bossk figure? It might be a good way to bridge the OT to the Clone Wars series.

Thoughts on possibly seeing Bossk?

Reaction score
I have high hopes for this figure in terms of sculpt if indeed it becomes a figure, articulation wise i hope he gets the SA treatment but im thinking if Hasbro does short out on articulation it will just be no leg articulation if anything. Not the wrist mess up with Cad Bane.

Reaction score
kind of cool even though i'm not really into all the new stuff,but if it looks good i'm always a sucker to buy one.

Reaction score
I have lurked around here for a long time. This image threw me into the talking mode. Please make this one Hasbro!!

Reaction score
Cool looking homicidal lizard Bounty Hunter, and in animated style...of course i want him!

Whats not to like

Reaction score
It's not a matter of IF they make this figure, it's only a matter of WHEN. I would be shocked if he is not released by the end of next year.

Reaction score
They will make him eventually. He has at least 3 different figures in the modern line.

Reaction score
I would definitely buy this figure, even though I have always been kinda apathetic about bounty hunters in the Star Wars universe. I'll get anything in the animated format.

Reaction score
MTV photo? Yeah this is definitely interesting. Wonder if Cad and Bossk are going to be going toe to toe for bounties? Bane will win.

Reaction score
Definitely cool that bounty hunters and organizedc crime in general such as Ziro and Jabba are playing a major part in the series. It demonstrates how this is an entire galaxy with all walks of life.

They will probably make a figure of the animated version.

Reaction score
Woah! Bossk is coming back?! Nice!

So did bounty hunters thrive i nthe war then? Hmmm, I wonder if we will find out shortly..

Reaction score
CadBane said:
MTV photo? Yeah this is definitely interesting. Wonder if Cad and Bossk are going to be going toe to toe for bounties? Bane will win.
EXCUSE ME!!!!!! Cad...Cad would win???? Bossk would rip those stupid tubes sticking out of his neck then stuff that lame @$$ cowboy hat down his throat.

Cad is a punk want to be Bounty Hunter that is no where close to Bossk's league.

Don't even get me started on that b!#$h Boba Fett

Reaction score
Even though i don't collect Clone Wars, I hope you guys get him as an animated figures. I also have hih hopes, not only in case I do collect CW someday, but because ever since Kenner, Bossk has consistantly had a top notch sculpt. Even with six POA, the POTF2 Bossk still kicks butt for his looks.

Reaction score
Bossk_MR said:
CadBane said:
EXCUSE ME!!!!!! Cad...Cad would win???? Bossk would rip those stupid tubes sticking out of his neck then stuff that lame @$$ cowboy hat down his throat.

Cad is a punk want to be Bounty Hunter that is no where close to Bossk's league.

Your username and avatar makes you slightly biased
It would be nice to see some bounty hunters eliminate the competition, so to speak.

GNT

Reaction score
theanimator said:
i would like an animated bosk. also thanks for putting this thread up GNT!
No problems, without even seeing the 2nd season animated Bossk does stand a good chance of being released in figure form.

Reaction score
Bossk_MR said:
CadBane said:

all I have to say is that, hey, you don't see cad in empire strikes back now do you, however you do see bossk. Think about it.

Reaction score
jodokast421 said:
Bossk_MR said:
CadBane said:

all I have to say is that, hey, you don't see cad in empire strikes back now do you, however you do see bossk. Think about it.
Thanks Jodokast.....your comment brought a smile to my face

Reaction score
I honestly hate the CW line, but when I saw this thread I had to check it out. That's an awesome-looking image of Bossk. I would DEFINITELY buy this if Hasbro went ahead and made one. He happens to be my favorite bounty hunter!

Reaction score
jodokast421 said:
Isn't it Vader (Anakin) that recruits the bounty hunters in ESB? Could we possibly see Anakin use some bounty hunters like Bossk to infiltrate Bane's posse? Maybe we get some insight to that connection in season two. And what about Vader almost force choking Fett in that scene? "NO DISINTIGRATIONS!" Are we going to see Boba Fett at some point vaporize Cad Bane? Or how about Fett's posse vs Bane's posse? Oooooooooo.... To many plot options....

Reaction score
ya any connection to the ot is a good connection. But on a different subject, I was wondering, are we ever going to see the republic commandos make a clone wars cameo appearance. I think that would just be the shiznick

Reaction score
jodokast421 said:
ya any connection to the ot is a good connection. But on a different subject, I was wondering, are we ever going to see the republic commandos make a clone wars cameo appearance. I think that would just be the shiznick
I agree. That would be cool. And if that happened, we could get the Animated Clone Commandos as figures.

Reaction score
Haloid1177 said:
jodokast421 said:
As long as Bossk KICKS their @$$ then BRING'EM ON!!!!

I agree. That would be cool. And if that happened, we could get the Animated Clone Commandos as figures.

Reaction score
Bossk_MR said:
Haloid1177 said:
jodokast421 said:
As long as Bossk KICKS their @$$ then BRING'EM ON!!!!

Are you kidding? They'd bring Bossk down in no time, just like all the other Trandos in Republic Commando.

Reaction score
And just like that I'm interested in this show. Whether Bossk or Bane would win in a fight is a moot point. We all know that Bossk lives to be a very old lizard and Cad... Well he doesn't.

Reaction score
BobaTheFett said:
And just like that I'm interested in this show. Whether Bossk or Bane would win in a fight is a moot point. We all know that Bossk lives to be a very old lizard and Cad... Well he doesn't.
I can see it now! Special Edition 3.0!
I keed! I keed!

I really like the fact they kept his costume! I wonder if they'll give him a voice like the other trandosians or if he'll just hiss like in the OT?

Reaction score
Bossk_MR said:
CadBane said:

Bossk, is that the reptile with the gross scaly skin who walks around with no shoes and needs to clip them toe nails. You best watch your step Bossk, or you will wind up extinct like the dinosaurs.

Reaction score
I would definitely buy a Bossk action figure (because I love Bossk and Empire and the OT aliens in general). And I don't even collect TCW figures. That's saying something.

::grshgrowlerawr::*

*My best attempt at typing his only line in Empire.