Boss Fight Studio's "Vitruvian H.A.C.K.s" Kick-starter

Reaction score
Watched the livestream on facebook yesterday, lots of good stuff coming & yet to be revealed. :)

Hint Zorro likeness rights include the anthony banderas movies, Bad guys & side characters to be revealed. Tarzan & Phantom will have similar roll outs (Tarzan day, ya that's a real thing, Aug 27th) Comic & Movie versions of Flash Gordon, in future waves. Lots of good info on behind the scenes & how long it takes to make some of this stuff.

Reaction score
Their videos are always really informative, in their products and the industry overall. And everyone at the company comes off as really personable and big fans of toys in general. I love what they do and all the progress they've made so far.

Reaction score
As my interests are shifting I find myself less interested in most of their stuff anymore, especially when it takes so long to get.
I do like the looks of that Zorro though, I just don't know how I'll feel about it when it finally arrives. Flash Gordon has always appealed to me, I just couldn't get into the Funko figs due to the throw back look and minimal articulation.

Part of me really wants to see figures of Lone Ranger & Tonto, Flash Gordon, Zorro etc. Pretty much all the old school characters that were toys in the day, and even one that weren't would be doubly cool.

I do think the stuff they do is very cool but keep tripping up on the price, I find $25 for a 4" figure a tad on the steep side. Especially if we're talking buying more than a hand full in a year. lol

Reaction score
$25 is a little much but thankfully Hasbro has been saving me a lot of money by not stocking 1:18 & dispite my posts here SW hasn’t been my main interest in a while.

Reaction score
Worth the price. They're well made, come with ample accessories and make it really easy to get into customizing these. Boss Fight has even done 2 customization classes online.

Plus I think it's worth supporting them as a smaller company that works really hard to be consistent for their customers.

Reaction score
Ah I just remember the line I would buy that i spaced on the other day, Spaceballs. If they could get the License for that movie to make all the main cast I'd be in!

Reaction score
unless some drastic things change, there will never ever be Spaceballs Merch other than in media. It was in the contracts when they went to Lucasfilm that no merch was to ever be created. They parody that in the movie....I still want the flamethrower.